PDA

View Full Version : under-dressing in a bra?

jacques
08-29-2023, 05:43 PM
hello all,
At present I really like wearing bras and had the thought "wouldn't it be nice to wear a bra all day". I normally only get dressed up in the evening, but often under-dress during the day.
I wonder whether other group members have worn a bra under their drab men's clothes and if they could give me some advice, please?
luv J

Tiffany8
08-29-2023, 05:55 PM
Find yourself a comfortable bra that fits right and wear something a little baggy and you should be ok.

Karren H
08-29-2023, 05:59 PM
Used to wear a bra, girdle, corset and stocking under my work clothes for a number of years. But I always wore a sports jacket to hide anything that might show through my shirt. I could t do that these days because any kind of bra at all would produce sufficient projection to be noticed from across the room!

Rhonda Jean
08-29-2023, 06:00 PM
Yep. No forms, but I wore a bra every day, all day, everywhere for a year and a half. Now I wonder what the hell I was thinking.

I get it. The best advice would be "don't do it". I wouldn't go quite that far. I'd say be selective about where/when you do it. My motivation to do it came along with a determination to NOT be selective. Everything in moderation.

alwayshave
08-29-2023, 06:22 PM
I have never worn a bra. In the winter when I wear a sweater I have worn camisoles under my shirt. I have also worn a bralette.

docrobbysherry
08-29-2023, 06:40 PM
Yes, when I first began dressing in earnest I underdressed for about 2 weeks.:battingeyelashes: |

After which time the discomfort and perspiration ruined the thrill of wearing women's things without anyone knowing!:sad:

I gave it up permanently and have never under dressed since!:thumbsdn: But, then again bras aren't one of my fetishes. I know many underdressers never lose that thrill of wearing a bra. Even if they don't need one!:o

Natalie5004
08-29-2023, 06:44 PM
I am finding that I get to wear a bra almost every day, not all day but every day. I almost fill my B cup bra and I feel my breasts being wrapped around the bra. It is a wonderful feeling I get every day.

Sometimes Steffi
08-29-2023, 08:45 PM
I've done it a few times, but mostly wearing a sports bra.

Jessica G.
08-29-2023, 10:36 PM
I have worn a bralette under my work polo shirts. They are thin, stretchable and you really can't tell!
I would say i fit a 38AA bra so I get an XL and they fit great.
It's nice to wear a bralette under male clothing to remind you of your feminine side.

HollyGreene
08-29-2023, 11:17 PM
I've underdressed with a bra a few times, but only on occasions when I know I'm not going to remove my jacket.
There are too many tell-tale signs under a shirt - especially the fastening at the back. It might not be evident when you stand in front of the mirror, but when you bend down and the shirt pulls against your back, it is noticeable unless your shirt is thick and baggy.

EmilyShy
08-30-2023, 02:20 AM
I underdress quite often. I wear a bra most Sundays all day, I don't use forms 'ever' and use a 38a bra. Either bralette, non padded underwire or slightly padded ones. I just wear a slightly baggy t shirt and get on with it. My wife says sometimes she can notice and other times she doesn't notice. I'm past caring what others think to an extent (mainly people who know me a kids etc) out at the supermarket I really don't care. Was in Primark one day in boy mode wearing lipstick and I could hear some young girls sniggering (I was in the bra section lol) I just ignored a moved on. Still self conscious but I came to realise no one else can see how I feel!

Also wear stockings n suspender belt with shorts sometimes lol

Krisi
08-30-2023, 06:48 AM
You might get by wearing a stretch bra with no metal or plastic hooks or adjusters if you wear a somewhat large multicolored shirt. But, someone might come up and put their hand on your shoulder and the secret would be up.

BTWimRobin
08-30-2023, 06:57 AM
The outline of a bra is pretty noticeable. If you choose to wear one, you might want to wear a baggy, black hoodie over it.

Stephj
08-30-2023, 09:47 AM
I am just a underdressed I wear a bra and panties everyday I wear a 36A bra with an A tank top then a tee shirt or my work shirt have been wearing a bra for years I have been outed a few times for the adjusters show though. But I have gotten over it. I just really like and enjoy wearing a bra I have a few razor back bras but I mainly wear dream angel bras from Victoria Secret

NancySue
08-30-2023, 11:05 AM
Being retired, I underdress daily. I have two sets Bo bras, both a and b cup. I fill my a cup underwire sweater bras nicely and pretty much my b cup. They which are so comfortable. I also wear panties and sometimes, thigh highs. I really enjoy wearing my bras including leaning over, scooping and strap adjustments. When going out, mowing the grass or just putzing around the house, I sometimes wear a looser top. So far, no problems.

MoniqueAsh743
08-30-2023, 01:13 PM
My wife. And I just brought some bralettes while overseas from Calvin Klein and Walmart. I wore one under a shirt and another day under t shirt. My wife who is pretty quick on picking things up couldn?t tell but would never wear a bra with cups

Sporco
08-30-2023, 01:51 PM
Over the years I've learned... Wear baggy opaque clothing or layers. Be mindful of the visibility of straps, strap adjusters and fasteners as they may be seen when bending over or during any movement that tightens the outer garment against your skin. The main band that wraps around your torso may create a visible un-natural indentation below your arms. If in doubt, check it in a mirror. If you have co-workers or friends that like to put their hands on your shoulders or give hugs, they may feel parts of the bra. Bralettes and sports bras are good but the racer back styles may inch out from under your collar and be visible. It sounds complicated but it's worth every second for me and i highly recommend it. It's my favorite undergarment!

kimmy p
08-30-2023, 02:31 PM
Daily. I am just big enough in the breast area to be more comfortable wearing a bra. Almost always a sports bra. If I don't then my shirts continuously get caught between breast and the chest area under it. No one has ever noticed that I know of and I have been in them for almost 4 years now.

Heather76
08-30-2023, 03:16 PM
I've never under dressed with a bra; but, I quite often done so with a lace bralette. When I wear a bralette, I also have small A/B silicone inserts inside the pockets. I also use triangle DD forms that are easily removed if I'm going inside a store or office. I leave the forms in place while driving, going thru a fast food drive thru, or while pumping gas. All that said, I do this when weather dictates a light jacket or a windbreaker. I wear golf shirts most of the time and without the jacket/windbreaker, the should straps and 4/5 hook fasteners on the back strap would surely show.

Amanda James
08-30-2023, 05:24 PM
A bra is my favorite thing to wear I've been wearing 36-B push up bra every day for at least 20 years and it's still a thrill, in fact when I take my bra off at night I feel naked so for years I've been wearing a T-shirt bra to bed.
I haven't fully dressed for some time, it seems like a bra and panties satisfies the the urge to dress, at least for now.

siva
08-30-2023, 06:19 PM
i like wearing a bra but can't do when home
when I go out I put the bra and then when walking into a library or any place i put my shoulder bags so nothing is noticeable from the back, but in the front i kind of carry my water bottle close to the chest

Melindatv61
08-31-2023, 05:56 AM
Having a b cup naturally I find wearing comfortable and supportive. It does shape them too if the fit is right. Generally wear in winter under layers so not seen . The comfort and feel is nice but not restrictive . I'm sure some have noticed but never had any comments. If dressing fully I use c cup forms to balance out my figure. Hope this helps.

Kelli_cd
08-31-2023, 06:59 AM
I underdress every day. Panties 24/7, and bras 3 days a week when I go to the office. My wife put the stop to me wearing at home, which I did all through the pandemic.
I wear 38C, and use enhancers to properly fill the cups. When I was wearing at home, I wore patterned t-shirts with a hoodie. She still noticed, and one day said it "freaked her out". So, I don't wear at home now.
However, when I go to the office, I do wear a bra and enhancers. My shirts are mostly darker, some with pattern. I know projection is visible - if someone looks for it. Many times, I wear a 38D push up bra. I enjoy being able to see curve on my chest when I glance down.
I also have unlined soft cup bras that I can fill with only me. It just depends on how I feel any given day as to which bra I'll wear.
If you haven't already done so, I recommend going to your local lingerie/intimates boutique for a fitting. My bras are so comfy I almost forget I'm wearing them. Until I feel a little hug from the band or a small tug from a strap.
Wear your bra proudly!

Stephanie47
08-31-2023, 09:49 AM
When I first joined this site I read a lot of posts concerning under dressing. On occasion in the past I had worn a panty to work but found it to be a nuisance when using the bathroom facilities. However, when I retired I decided to give it a chance. In the fall when I would wear a light jacket or sweatshirt I wore a bra with padding (a Nerf ball cut in half) that I would remove when entering a store. I also wore a camisole over the bra, a panty and hosiery. I stopped after awhile because I totally would forget I was wearing any of the clothes. I sort of came to conclusion; What's the point if you forget you're underdressing?

Michaela Jane
08-31-2023, 10:13 AM
Sports bras are my go to for under dressing, the outline (if any) has the look of a tee shirt or under shirt. Mostly unnoticeable unless you wear a white shirt. I have 5 of them and without forms, they are the perfect under dressing bra in my opinion.

Sallee
08-31-2023, 11:11 AM
I have worn a bra for a few days running and really got just plain tried of it. I did wear a sweatshirt over everything. It was kind of like dressing full time, which to me becomes the norm and loses it thrill if I do it all day everyday and honestly I enjoy dressing and the thrill over passing but generally no one cares or notices unless you are really outlandish, I have noticed cds out and about when I am out taking care of business in boy mode. I notices and I pay attention to see if they are turning heads of anyone else. They are usually not. Life goes on for everybody as we try to get things done.
Go ahead my guess is no one will notice or care

OrdinaryAverageGuy
08-31-2023, 06:09 PM
If you're underdressing without a bra, what are you underdressing in? Isn't a bralette or a sports bra a form of a bra? If you're just wearing panties, you're basically wearing briefs. I had fishnet briefs (marketed to guys) when I was in high school in the 80's, not that different from panties. I've owned thongs marketed for men and women both, they're pretty much the same thing, at least if you buy the women's versions with spandex to stretch over the parts that women don't have.

I'm confused, but to answer the original questions: Yes I've underdressed by wearing women's underwear (like a bra) under my men's clothes (hence the definition of underdressing). Have I ever worn a bra all day? Yes, but only a couple of times because they do become uncomfortable after several hours, at least in my experience.

marieclaire
09-02-2023, 09:16 AM
You need to choose an understated piece that does not show itself. Very colorful pieces reveal themselves in the transparency of his shirt. Seamless sports tops with wider (but not too wide) straps can be quite understated.
On colder days, you can risk bralettes, but without clasps and preferably with straps without adjusters.

jacques
09-05-2023, 02:24 PM
hello All,
many thanks for your replies and suggestions.
The weather has changed here in the UK this week - sunny and warm - so I will wait until later in the year so that I can wear some more layers when it is cooler.
Although, I am going for some surgery tomorrow, so that might give me an excuse to sit in the garden for a few days and not go out in public! (every cloud has a silver lining!)
luv J

Diane P
09-05-2023, 04:05 PM
jacques, it all depends on the weather and what I decide to wear for the day and if I'm going anywhere. If I'm staying at home I tend to keep wearing the nightgown and bra that I slept in the night before. If I'm just going to the post office, I'll just throw regular clothes on over the nightgown. If I'm going out for a while I may or may not wear the bra, it depends on my mood.

tiffyjo
09-05-2023, 04:06 PM
I wear a sports bra under my work shirts all the time when the outside temp isn't set to "Broil." Mostly late September till April sometimes. I like looking down and seeing the sports bra peaking out the top of my shirt. I have large "B" cup breasts so wearing feels really good.

shineyleggs
09-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Every day is panties day, if not a bra also. I just have to be careful of adjusters and clasps showing if I need to bend over for some reason.

BrendaPDX
09-05-2023, 09:56 PM
Yes I have worn a bra under my office clothes (with a tee shirt) every so often. If anyone noticed they didn't say anything. Pick a comfortable bra, no underwire.
Have fun!

Brenda Freeman
09-07-2023, 04:25 PM
I have a 38 AA I can wear under most shirts and sports bras and bralettes. I enjoy wearing them and they actually make me focus more on my posture too.

JesseVF
09-07-2023, 05:42 PM
When still in the work force I wore an underwire bra with forms all the time. The key was the shirt I wore - a bit baggy and almost canvas like material - no comments from anyone if they noticed. I would actually wear a more revealing shirt for my commute, and change when arriving to and leaving work to enjoy the rides more. As long as you have the right shirt you should be fine.

Monique65
09-09-2023, 07:07 AM
I often underdress in a light colored sports bra.

Maria 60
09-09-2023, 08:26 AM
The one thing my wife appreciates about having a crossdresser husband is the importance of investing in a comfortable bra.
I wore bras many times and what seems to be comfortable around the house for a few hours doesn't mean it has the same feeling all day.
Of course just make sure that your not wearing a tight top, but then again I guess the thrill is to maybe give a hint and see if anyone notices. Enjoy your underdressing bra wearing.

BLUE ORCHID
09-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Under dressing, That is what it is all about