PDA

View Full Version : Bye to the pink fog

Angela Marie
08-30-2023, 07:03 AM
Since I have fully accepted my female side and moved forward with presenting myself as Angela more frequently I find that the dressing was only a small part of my overall identity. Internally accepting myself as Angela has allowed me to project my feminine side dressed or not. Of course I still love dressing and would present as a female on a daily basis if circumstances permitted. I no longer feel less like Angela if not dressed and with that realization the pink fog is no longer an issue. I hope I have explained myself. It is hard to put into words.

docrobbysherry
08-30-2023, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure if that's a blessing or just confusing, Angela?:straightface:

No matter how I'm dressed I always feel like me! :heehee:

Debs
08-30-2023, 11:25 AM
Angela, that explained nothing, still scratching my head, lol

Angela Marie
08-30-2023, 12:17 PM
I agree. Early morning and a stream of consciousness lol. What I meant is that it?s good to finally be honest with myself and my feelings.

JulieC
08-30-2023, 05:49 PM
Actually, I get it. The more you accept who you are in total, the more complete you become as one identity, not two where one of them gets to come out and play occasionally...and only occasionally.

Angela Marie
08-31-2023, 07:36 AM
Thanks Julie. You said it better than me lol.

Di
09-09-2023, 04:32 AM
Actually, I get it. The more you accept who you are in total, the more complete you become as one identity, not two where one of them gets to come out and play occasionally...and only occasionally.
I like that explanation.
Angela, that’s progress indeed.

Diane P
09-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Angela, I understand perfectly what you meant. I had the same thing happen a couple mothns ago. Whether I'm in male mode or femme mode I'm Diane and totally happy with myself since I realized that.

kimdl93
09-09-2023, 12:16 PM
I think I understand what Angie is saying too. I have never had an alternate identity, but I do recall a time when I was perhaps excessively motivated by the endorphin rush that I derived from shopping for clothes (whether they suited my age and stature), getting dressed, made up and going out as a woman. The time came, however, when that feeling subsided and I just felt comfortable expressing myself. To be honest, I still feel far more comfortable presenting as a woman, whether I am at home or out in public, but its no longer such a rush.

Sometimes Steffi
09-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Many times when I'm out en homme, I feel Steffi is right inside me looking for an opportunity to jump out and be noticed.

Conversely, when I'm out en femme, boy me is nowhere to be found. But, I'm still attracted to GGs, and I have no problem flirting with GGs while en femme.

BLUE ORCHID
09-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Hi Angela Marie :hugs:, It sounds like you have finally Arrived,,,>Orchid **O:daydreaming:O**

Lucy W
09-10-2023, 12:28 AM
It sounds like you have accepted yourself as who you are, yay go girl.

Angela Marie
09-10-2023, 09:29 AM
I want to thank everyone for the supportive comments. I know my original post was somewhat vague; but many of you articulated my feelings quite well. It really is so nice to finally totally accept my true self. I won't say there are not moments of questioning but nothing to ever make me give up my true self again.

NjJamie
09-10-2023, 10:11 AM
Angela, thanks for sharing your thoughts and outlook, without looking to dredge up an old discussion I think you just came up with the best insight on the differences between the various parts of our spectrum. I've noticed that my activities, goals and enjoyment have changed over the years, all for good but surprising at times.

I'm so happy for you and your contentment, hopefully we can all reach our best self as quickly as possible!