PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl Envy?

Robyn2006
04-15-2006, 01:54 AM
Don't know about all of you, but I am so envious of those girls who have made it right, as it were. Speaking now of transsexuals, men who have had the nerve and strength to transform themselves into actual women. I love and so admire them. Of course, I know, many of you are quite happy with your private or coming out moments and experiences, but... Good lord, to ACTUALLY BECOME A WOMAN? Wow! The thought just about kills me. Do any of you envy these girls as much as I do? For me, this is where my heart lies... to be a woman through-and-through, waking each morning as my true self.

You?

Robyn

Zenda
04-15-2006, 02:11 AM
Robyn, you took the words right out of my lipsticked mouth...All love

rachel1985
04-15-2006, 02:25 AM
I wish i could have taken part in that poll, but i am a TS, and planning on going through SRS, hopefully, in the next couple of years. I'm at stage one at the moment, councelling / therapy. YAWN.

Oh well, got to be done.

Rach

Phyliss
04-15-2006, 04:27 AM
I guess I'm a bit greedy. I voted to be able to "blink" myself back and forth. Not really sure about "going all the way" I'd much rather be able to change at will.

Gemma Rhodes
04-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Im totally happy with my TG lifestyle now. I love being a girl but at times I still love being a guy so I voted to be able to blink my way back and forth as I liked. That would be amazing.

Gemma xx

Lilith Moon
04-15-2006, 04:46 AM
I responded with the "All the way" option. But that would only be if I were not committed to a relationship...which I am.

stephanie100
04-15-2006, 05:02 AM
Robyn you put it sooooo well.
I said all the way but I probably wont as I dont fancy the months of councilling with psychriatrists + the time in hospital and a week without food.

Christina Nicole
04-15-2006, 06:11 AM
Transition? Sure, I'd love to. But problems with family and friends would be unbearable, plus I don't want to move a few steps back in my career.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Teresa Amina
04-15-2006, 07:13 AM
Another "Blinker" here. TSs have really got guts- I know enough about how long, involved and painful the procedure is to know I wouldn't be able to do it. But Blinking back and forth--Oooooh! Dream come true!

04-15-2006, 07:48 AM
I went with the all the way option. Being male has brought nothing but awkwardness and discomfort. Even if I could switch back and forth at will, I know I'd never choose to switch back to a male again so it would be a rather moot ability.

Lisa Baby
04-15-2006, 09:18 PM
I would take a running jump at the chance to become a true woman. I find little happiness as a male. And I feel so comfortable in my femme persona.

Lisa

ReginaK
04-16-2006, 12:10 AM
I'm envious of their bodies. I'm envious of the smooth skin, nice hips, breasts, and soft hair. I wish I had it.

Billijo49504
04-16-2006, 12:13 AM
I like the way I am, but the blink thing sounds good too.