PDA

View Full Version : Wow this was fun

Sandi Beech
09-24-2023, 02:30 AM
It seems like every time I start questioning whether it makes sense to keep going out to socialize while crossdressed, it seems like I have an amazing time and it washes those thoughts away. I am on the road this weekend and had a chance to go out 3 nights in a row. Thursday was uneventful but Friday and Saturday nights were awesome. Friday night I had 4 different women walk up to me to tell me I looked wonderful and the same thing happened tonight, but this time I finally got selfies with a group of young women who befriended me. I always forget to ask during these interactions because I am so distracted. It is understandable once you see how pretty they are. I won?t have time to post the pics until later in the week but will get around to it.

I was wearing my new Orchard Corset and it is beautiful. It is a special edition that is black with red roses on it. I was not sure if I could wear it because I picked it up when it was on sale and they only had a 32 inch available - smaller than my other two. Also it has the more aggressive waspie curve. Surprisingly I guess I am squishy as I was not only able to wear it but had it pulled in all the way for a wonderful looking waistline although a bit tight.

Anyhow, it was really nice to get such acceptance. The female DJ was asking me to come back for their drag show tomorrow night. I may go back in drab mode. 3 nights in a row is about all I can tolerate. I am quite exhausted from it all. Pictures coming later.

Oh and Friday night had its moments. They had formed a circle on the dance floor so people could dance solo in the middle. At one point, a woman points at me so I figured what the heck and wiggled my booty on the dance floor. It was fun. I received a few slaps on the rump roast, haha.

Tata

Sandi

Crissy 107
09-24-2023, 05:11 AM
Hi Sandi, Finally you got to go out again! I know you loved dancing when they formed the circle.
Looking forward to pictures from that evening!

Emily in the south
09-24-2023, 05:58 AM
That is so great for you Sandi! I am sure you looked devine.
I too just love the interaction with gg's at clubs & it is so nice when they strike up a conversation & ask me to join them.
Love to see your pics when you get a chance to add them.

Emily

Maria 60
09-24-2023, 07:02 AM
That sounded amazing and always great to read something positive here. Sounds like you had a blast and looking forward to seeing the pics. You go girl!

kimdl93
09-24-2023, 07:05 AM
You have a lot of stamina! Glad the expereince restored your enthusiasm for getting out!

Kris Burton
09-24-2023, 07:42 AM
Sounds wonderful and memorable Sandi. Looking forward to seeing those pics, as I continue to live that part of the CD experience vicariously through you!

Karren H
09-24-2023, 08:49 AM
You are one crazy lady! Lol. Can?t wait to see the photos!

Sandi Beech
09-24-2023, 09:14 AM
Haha , thanks all. Yea I am crazy Karren. I just got finished eating my hotel breakfast en fem wearing very short white shorts, sheer black top and black heels. Of course I was wearing some high compression oil slick shine panty hose from Pearl Posiden.

: )

Sandi

Karren H
09-24-2023, 09:18 AM
Did you call your wife and tell her you are staying another week, yet? Lol.

Sandi Beech
09-24-2023, 02:27 PM
Oops, I was trying to edit my last post and accidentally hit the delete button. Anyhow, after eating at Cracker Barrel for lunch, I am now having a beer at the sports bar across from my hotel. So far so fun. No dancing here though ; )

Sandi

docrobbysherry
09-24-2023, 02:53 PM
I hope everyone understands, Sandi? You're getting this attention in clubs and bars that r not "LGBT friendly", rite?! So, a T there stands out.:daydreaming:

A couple years ago we used to go out with a GG who followed local bands. They performed at popular nearby venues that aren't labelled "LGBT friendly". When Cindi and were out with her I got so much favorable attention from the single women at these venues.:hugs:

Sandi Beech
09-24-2023, 05:41 PM
Actually this is a LGBT club that I went to. The sports bar this afternoon was not but most people there were busy looking at the big screen TVs instead of me ; )

I met this group of 3 women on the way out when the club was closing because one leaned over and said I saw you shaking your boobs out on the dance floor as she was laughing. So we ending up talking outside for a good long while. That?s not the first time I have met women when clubs are closing since it is quiet outside and much easier to talk as you well know. Some clubs are hard to hear anything. The best clubs have loud and quiet areas.

Sandi