PDA

View Full Version : Life Transition

Ms. Brie
09-27-2023, 08:51 AM
Hello all! This Ms. Brie and I thank you for letting me into your forum. I am 67 and have been crossdressing for seven years now, most of the time behind closed
doors but have started to venture out more in various crossing dressing attire. I mostly will go to a park and have lunch and people watch and, on occasion, get
flirted with. It is flattering as hell, I must admit. Most of the time the guys who flirt with me know I'm a cross dresser but they flirt anyway. I had no idea what to
think when I started doing this but I am glad I did! There is something about dressing up that makes you feel wonderfully sexy!

char GG
09-27-2023, 10:02 AM
Thanks for joining us. You will find many like-minded people here.

This will help you navigate the forum. https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php

EmilyShy
09-27-2023, 01:07 PM
Welcome Ms. Brie Thank you for sharing and yes I agree it is good fun

kimdl93
09-27-2023, 03:36 PM
Welcome, Ms Brie! While I try to temper my comments about going out in public so as to not sound like a cheerleader, I have to also acknowledge that being open and public has been the one of most affirming and enlightening experiences of my life. It has certainly changed the way I look at and feel about myself in positive ways, and I think, overall, it has positively impacted how I am viewed by people I have come out to.

docrobbysherry
09-27-2023, 07:40 PM
Hi Brie. I must admit to being surprised that you're hit on out at the vanilla venues u mentioned? But whatever, good for u!:thumbsup:

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2023, 07:48 PM
Hi Brie :hugs:, Welcome to our Forum, When you are here , You are Home,

What ever your question you have there is a 99.875 % chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you,

>>>>>>>>Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**<<<<<<<<<<

Diane P
09-27-2023, 07:50 PM
Welcome Brie! I'm close to your age, 65, and just started CD'ing Sep of last year. It amazes me how right, normal and natural it feel to wear women's clothing. I've gone to a couple Girls Night Out in OKC and have greatly enjoyed it. I've even started venturing out during the day to tsake pictures of myself to post on here. You'll find everyone on here to be welcoming and helpful if you have any questions.

Crissy 107
09-27-2023, 08:49 PM
Welcome Ms Brie, you have found the right place to be with like minded people.

bridget thronton
09-28-2023, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the forum

Ms. Brie
09-28-2023, 12:43 PM
Yes I know but it was my first time to be by myself like that and I took advantage...Would have loved doing it in California when we lived thee for 15 months!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It means a lot. I have wanted a place where i can talk about and share my experiences with others and get ides on how to dress
and make myself a sexier midlife crisis crossdresser!

alwayshave
09-30-2023, 06:01 AM
Ms. Brie, Welcome to the forum.