PDA

View Full Version : Cant help myself

christine55
11-06-2004, 06:34 AM
Thanks, everyone for all of the kind words. Every girl loves a compliment.
Truth be told, I dont post the images that don't look quite so nice. :cool:
I try to help with some advice or a good word here and there but I am still so unsure about so much stuff I hate to be responsible for giving girls having a hard time wrong not so good help. All of everyones kind words have certainly lifted my spirits, anyhow I would still take pics even if I was'nt going to post them.
Like I said I just cant help myself. Its late, I'm tired and cant sleep till 2 pm like I feel a need. Need to get some different scenes. Got to unmess my place.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/pinkprinttop.jpg

Sara Kat
11-06-2004, 06:37 AM
Christ Girl! You really ought to think about setting an album for all of your pics! :p

babe4life
11-06-2004, 06:45 AM
Oooohhhh Christine, very lovely indeed. Seriously jealous here. You look stunning!

Love,
Vicky

Stephanie Brooks
11-06-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm with Sara Kat on this, Christine. An album would be excellent!!!!! Oh, and that's certainly another pretty picture!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the holiday season will bring.

Julie
11-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks, everyone for all of the kind words. Every girl loves a compliment.
Truth be told, I dont post the images that don't look quite so nice. :cool:
I try to help with some advice or a good word here and there but I am still so unsure about so much stuff I hate to be responsible for giving girls having a hard time wrong not so good help. All of everyones kind words have certainly lifted my spirits, anyhow I would still take pics even if I was'nt going to post them.
Like I said I just cant help myself. Its late, I'm tired and cant sleep till 2 pm like I feel a need. Need to get some different scenes. Got to unmess my place.
Hugs, Christine

Christine, I for one now look forward to the daily picture from you so keep posting them. I hear what you are saying and understand where you are coming from, don't worry, knowing you are there is enough.

Julie J

Amelie
11-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Christine, I for one now look forward to the daily picture from you so keep posting them. I hear what you are saying and understand where you are coming from, don't worry, knowing you are there is enough.

Julie J

Same here,, keep posting your pics, they are very pleasing to the eye. Very nice.

Love Amelie