PDA

View Full Version : My SO is the BEST!

melinda1222
04-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I just came out to my SO last week and she has been acccepting without fail. Anyhow last night we had girls night and she did my nails my makeup and earlier that day we shopped for clothes together. It was awesome we had sooo much fun, and the greatest part is she had fun too and wants to do it again today and everyday. She is great I love her so much for accepting and embracing Melinda. I just wanted to share with you ladies. Hugs Melinda!

janelle
04-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Congrats dear, you are so lucky. Treat her real nice to so you both have tons of fun. Enjoy dear.
Janelle

Jamie M
04-15-2006, 09:25 AM
hate to disagree with you hon , but the honour of best SO goes to my wonderful kelly without whom i'd still be firmly in self denial . Of course i'm sure that we could argue all day long about whose is better than whose :D

just remember how good yours is being to you now and make sure you treat her right and spoil her rotten ;)

Shelly Preston
04-15-2006, 09:49 AM
How wonderful for you Melinda

Make sure she gets the attention she deserves.

Diannna
04-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Congratulations Melinda, your a very lucky person. Just remember, it is not all about you. I believe in my relationship it's all about her. That is why she seems to accept me as I am. We get along together so well, and that is probably why we also have so much fun together. See, life is beautiful, isn't it.

GypsyKaren
04-15-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm so happy for you Melinda. I know exactly how you feel, my wife is also supportive of me and is always being of great help. Ain't it great?

Karen

RenaCD
04-15-2006, 02:47 PM
hate to disagree with you hon , but the honour of best SO goes to my wonderful kelly without whom i'd still be firmly in self denial . Of course i'm sure that we could argue all day long about whose is better than whose :D

just remember how good yours is being to you now and make sure you treat her right and spoil her rotten ;)

And here I thought that Title went to my Better half SageGG, so I guess we will just share the Honor Roll and Thank The Gods for them All!!:D
Julia have Fun And Enjoy the Good Life!
Good Thoughts and Big Hugs Rena:D

Rachel Morley
04-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Me too....I'm very happy for you too. I have a wonderfully accepting and even participating wife. :)

melinda1222
04-15-2006, 07:40 PM
It is the greatest feeling in the world to have such a supportive SO we went shopping again today and it was like hanging out with one of the girls except its all the time I LOVE HER SO MUCH

paulaN
04-15-2006, 09:18 PM
It is the greatest feeling in the world to have such a supportive SO we went shopping again today and it was like hanging out with one of the girls except its all the time I LOVE HER SO MUCH
I hope your feelings and hers never chage. lucky girl lucky girl.

Barb Valentine
04-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Good for you
It's great to hear that

paulacd
04-16-2006, 04:39 AM
It's great to hear that there are accepting SO's out there for the lucky few!

Just make sure you spoil them rotten and show them how much nicer us CD'ers really are!

Paula.

Girly Sara
04-16-2006, 08:11 AM
I, too have a fantastic, supportive girlfriend of 10 years. Michelle's helped to shape my feminine self and i love her to bits!

Sara xxx