PDA

View Full Version : Enfemme Videos

Karren H
04-15-2006, 09:08 AM
Just wondering out loud..... is it just me or does anyone else make videos of themselves enfemme. NOT THOSE KIND OF VIDEOS!!!! Heheheh But home movie type videos. I'm always makeing mpeg movies with my Sony Cybershot of Karren just being fem, driving, walking and I use them to crituque my manerisms and poise. Anyone make any transformation videos? I have a few that I made for a friend to show my makeup steps. I enjoy watching them myself.. LOL

Love Karren

Eugenie
04-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Karen,

I've taken several pictures of me with the Sony Cybershot but never tried making videos of myself "en femme". I've used the video capability of this great little toy that the Sony Cybershot is. Putting a 1 GO memory card this gives the opportunity to take rather long video sequences.

I'm a bit scared to see myself through a very unforgiving eye...:o

I'll tell you when I will have tried...

Love.

Eugenie

Lilith Moon
04-15-2006, 09:56 AM
I have a tiny Mustek all solid state videocam, the pictures are crap and it needs lots of light but it is smaller than a packet of cigs and the 1Mb card I put in gives some 40 minutes of video.

I was concerned about videoing myself en-femme but was pleasantly surprised. I think they are better than the hundreds of stills I've taken over the years. I think that some of my mannerisms, such as flicking my hair back actually distract from my more obvious male features. Haven't done any transformations, though. I just can't stand the sight of myself in male mode in stills or in video.

Felicia Fox
04-15-2006, 10:00 AM
hi,

yes i record myself wearing my furs and walking like a lady i have a cannon digital camera with tripod and another digital camera i use for when im in my furs and being a lady, i do have some videos of me on my hard drive on my laptop if you want to see please pm me and ill send you a file and you can view me and see if i walk like a lady.

jenny_centaur
04-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Just wondering out loud..... is it just me or does anyone else make videos of themselves enfemme.

Yes I do! I've just counted that I've made 130 videos since 2000, plus I've taken 4730 photgraphs:eek: None of them are 'naughty'. Ok, a very small proportion might be described as a little risqué (a glimpse of knicker here and there), but nothing overt.

As you say, it's a great way to check onesself out, and improve the look.

The videos average about 10 minutes duration. I use a digital camcorder, or the avi recording function of my Pentax digital camera. I convert them all to DivX (MPEG4) format, and burn them to DVD. Both my home DVD players can play DivX. I have a few on my Compaq PDA so I can entertain myself at work.

Who'd have imagined crossdressing could become so high-tech?:)

Nigella
04-15-2006, 10:17 AM
I have thought about this for a long time, but I can't find a video camera that survives one point at my face :)

MarinaTwelve200
04-15-2006, 11:21 AM
I do videos with both my Video camera and my web cam---but really the imagery is for me to collect and capture STILLS from. Taking stills from individual frames of video results in a LOT BETTER still shots (for me any way) than I can capture with poses in front of a still camera.

Linda-x
04-15-2006, 12:23 PM
When I first started going out, I set up my new video camera on a tripod. I wanted to see how I walked, and looked. I still remember the white sweater, and brown slacks, that I was wearing. That was my only video, and I erased it soon after I made it. Kinda of a video purge, I guess. I soo wish I still had it , because that was taken almost 17 years ago !!!!! It would be so cool to look back at it. So don't erase your video's !!!

paulaN
04-15-2006, 12:46 PM
I have done it. I have a sony 540 digital camera. it's lots of fun and you can learn so much from the film on how to walk, makeup ect. it also has a remote control which I love and the view screen turns around so you can see the shot you are about to take. that works a lot better than the trail and error method which I have to use with my still camera. set timer, runaround, get set, timer goes off, revue pic, wops. half a head you get the picture. hay a funny. My vidio cam also has a memory stick for stills not enough picksils for printing but good for tv or monitor and e-mails. that is what I use for all my pic's on here. I have done all rated movies from g to xxx. I enyoy them all from time to time.

Lilith Moon
04-15-2006, 12:47 PM
I do videos with both my Video camera and my web cam---but really the imagery is for me to collect and capture STILLS from. Taking stills from individual frames of video results in a LOT BETTER still shots (for me any way) than I can capture with poses in front of a still camera.

I think that is the reason I like my videos more than posed stills. Cool idea...I might try that.

Khriss
04-15-2006, 08:45 PM
I did some to critique then improve my mannerisms ,walk etc.
Also to see how outfits looked at all angles and to rate my own passability perhaps ? I've improved skills in photography through video too...and now I find watching "Khriss" in motion...kind of addicting!? :eek: :D xx"K"

lauriejean
04-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I also like to take video so that I can see what everyone else is seeing. It really does help you catch mannerisms or posture that are unbecoming.

lawnmanmo
04-15-2006, 09:30 PM
I also like to take video so that I can see what everyone else is seeing. It really does help you catch mannerisms or posture that are unbecoming.
Come on girls...lets get those vids on the forum. This would bring this site to a whole new level for everyone especially the new girls.
Jerry

jo_ann
04-15-2006, 11:03 PM
i have an old sony 8mm camcorder that i never use "what's the point of film anymore?" looked into getting a mini-dv a few months ago, but i think for now i'm just going to get a good digital camera that also does movies "have an olympus 3megapixel now", and i hate how the one i have now doesn't stabilize or have quick shutter speed so unless i'm very still i get blurry pics.

i have done a couple movies before. one time i did sort of a 'magical' crossdressing session. just standing there and then all of a sudden a bra appears on me "using editing"

Billijo49504
04-15-2006, 11:30 PM
As I have suggested, I use a camcorder to video my walking and see if it looks good or not. And also , how I look.
A trick I learned, is to wait a day after you took the pictures, to look at them.
You will find you are more criticule.

Lindahexi
04-16-2006, 06:10 AM
I have taken footage of myself so that I can critisize myself and try to improve my looks and gestures, it helps a lot I find.

Billijo you are right, leaving it for a day or two pays dividends in the assessment of oneself.

Lilith Moon
04-16-2006, 06:18 AM
I have been wanting to upload them to my computer but have not found the time; if we every get going on videos, I'll have to do it and would love to share them with the rest of you.

Would love to see them.

Sally24
04-16-2006, 06:58 AM
I too use the camcorder as a critique tool, I prefer a camera for the stills. I spent a week of vacation last year practicing "walking" in my hotel room with my camcorder. It was much better than just a mirror because you could go back and compare to see if you were improving or not. Between that and a comportment DVD I managed to get a beleivable walk.

Any of you girls who haven't joined the digital age and have old 8mm analog videos should consider a digital 8 camcorder. You can still view your old analog tapes and can upload them to your computer to make them digital. I use Adobe Premiere to edit the vidoes. Check e-bay for old versions as the current Adobe product cost 100s of $!

I try to keep most of my pics and videos on CDs and DVDs as I am on broadband and don't trust my firewall and anti-virus software to protect my computers contents.

Roll cameras!