PDA

View Full Version : Day dream

Tiffany8
10-09-2023, 12:52 PM
As many of you know, it is Thanksgiving 🦃 here in Canada 🇨🇦 .

Yesterday my family all gathered together for afternoon to enjoy the time catching up, playing cards and obviously an amazing Turkey dinner. At several points I couldn't help but sit back and look around the room. I couldn't help but notice my beautiful sister-in-laws. To start with, they are gorgeous, however each of them were dressed so beautifully. I found myself, day dreaming about how good it would have felt to be able to wear something like that myself.
I usually am one to only want to underdress. However, I couldn't stop thinking about being in the same situation only dressed in a fall inspired maxi dress with a match set of bra and panties, nylons, and the cutest pair of shoes. My hair all done up and even wearing make up.

This was odd for me as I said, I have never really been one to dream about being completely enfemme, LET ALONE, doing so around my family.

But it sure felt good in the moment.

Anyways, I just had to share that with you all.

Tiffany 💜

Diane P
10-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Tiffany, glad you had such a wonderful time with your family. I can only guess, from what you said, that the way your sister-in-laws were dressed set off the crossdresser part of you.

kimdl93
10-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - Canada. that was a daydream to be thankful for!

Tiffany8
10-09-2023, 03:04 PM
Yes Diane,
My wife and her sisters are gorgeous.

Jane G
10-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Happy day dreams.

Heather76
10-09-2023, 09:51 PM
Always remember, dreams sometimes come true.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Would u be disappointed if u weren't as gorgeous as they look, Tiff?:daydreaming:

I would be. That's how Sherry came into being!:battingeyelashes: