PDA

View Full Version : Happiness is when

Christie ann
10-09-2023, 09:09 PM
I see a woman wearing something that I also have.

Was in a big box today and this woman had a top on that looked familiar. Yup, I have one too. And, yes, she looked way better than I ever did.

audreyinalbany
10-09-2023, 10:53 PM
only happened to me once, years ago. at a bar for drinks after work and a woman walked by wearing a skirt I had recently bought at target. it shouldn't have ben that remarkable...there are plenty of Targets around...but it was kind of a thrill anyway

docrobbysherry
10-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Unless I look as good as her in it? The similarity is lost on me!:daydreaming:

Helen_Highwater
10-10-2023, 03:22 AM
Yep, walking through the main railway station in drab some years ago I spotted a young lady wearing a skirt, one of my faves as it happened, that I also have. And I like think it looks decent on me to!

Jillcder
10-10-2023, 06:53 AM
One of the female VPs in our company was wearing the same cute pink top I have at a company Christmas party i must say she looked great in that top and skirt. I also noticed one of the local news girls was wearing a Tommy Hilfiger dress I have.

Stephanie47
10-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Happiness is finding a pretty full slip in a color that I do not already have in my collection of vintage slips. If the post is exclusive to seeing a woman wearing the same exact dress, then it is finding out my wife and I wear the same size. Yes, guilt as charged. Rather than digging through my stash of attire in twenty plus Xerox boxes I'll grab a dress off her side of the walk-in closet. There are several that she has not worn in a decade.

jacques
10-11-2023, 11:26 AM
hello,
it makes me even happier when I see someone on the television wearing the same dress as mine.
luv J

MoniqueAsh743
10-11-2023, 04:07 PM
You see something online. It looks fantastic and in your size and when it arrives it fits and still looks good. Yesterday was a 4/4 2 new dresses and a set of heeled pumps along with a knitted top

ShelbyDawn
10-11-2023, 05:09 PM
Sports bar I go to to watch games does dress ups where their waitresses wear various costumes, depending on the holiday or event. Lots of Santa's Elves for Christmas. That kind of thing.
Their uniforms are short shorts and tight halter tops, so you can imagine what the costumes look like...

I went in the week before Valentine's day and, you guessed it, they were all in lingerie. To my credit, I try to avoid the days they do this.
I had the exact same matching bra and panty set in my underwear drawer at home as the one my waitress was wearing.

She looked a lot better in it than I ever will, but still. LOL

BLUE ORCHID
10-11-2023, 07:08 PM
Hi Cristy Ann, :hugs:, I used to have a very large collection of Heels from PAYLESS ,

And I wouls see a Lady wearing the same shoes and it just made me feel Great, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O*

Claire M
10-11-2023, 08:09 PM
I was walking through airport once and saw a woman wearing a striped tunic top and leggings. Even though she was lugging two toddlers and bags through the terminal she looked amazingly comfortable. Then I realized I had the exact top in my wardrobe, but I had always worn it as a dress. Not only was it affirming to see her wearing something I had in my closet but also got another idea for a few more outfits from my existing wardrobe!

Karren H
10-12-2023, 05:51 AM
It has happened to me a couple times and actually, at the time, I was not really happy that she got to wear it out in public and I couldn?t. But I got over it. Kind of. A little.