PDA

View Full Version : Fem personas--one or many?

MarinaTwelve200
04-15-2006, 12:20 PM
I am wondering how many of you have more than one fem persona--I mean how many Fem selves do you have only one or several?--I have at least two, the brunette "Marina' and the blonde "Fran" and several variants of them too. I could be in competition with "myself" :D

I suppose that in thinking my "male " self as being my true home, and my fem form being my "escape", I have more places to escape to. Do those of you who think of their fem self as being your "true self"more prone to only have ONE fem persona? Do you have several Male personas?

Bev06 GG
04-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Like them all, which is your favourite. Love the wigs and good to see youve made your makeup match your look.
BEVxxx

Star
04-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi Marina.!
Just one for me although I have a formal and friendly femme names the girl is the same.
'Hugs Star

Diannna
04-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Well, I think I have two. First is the main fem self, an older more conservative type, and just once in a while I get in the mood of being a ****. You know, get out that short mini skirt and tight blouse and 4" heels.

Deidra Cowen
04-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Maybe I am not that advanced but I basically feel and talk just like I do when I'm a guy. LOL The only difference is I kick in on the femmy mannerisms and do my best to walk correctly and all that.

Caroline Simmons
04-15-2006, 03:23 PM
Just nice old Caroline.... dont think i could cope with having a evil twin Carolina.......... most people like Sweet Caroline

Caroline xx

Amelie
04-15-2006, 04:00 PM
I don't call them personas, to me they are "Alters".

I have four alters that I know of, people tell me that they saw others, but I can't be sure.

Tina Dixon
04-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Tina and whats his name, and more and it's off to the nut house for me:bonk:

Julie Avery
04-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Jasmine, I hope you're paying attention. Tina's taken your place in the madhouse - as long as you slip out under disguise, you're free! :cheeky:

Seriously, though, I have facets of my self that I show to certain people, in certain contexts. I think it would be best if I could integrate them all, but I'm not sure other people are ready for me!

But it's me, and aspects of me, that are at issue, not roles I play.

That's how it looks from here :)

sparks
04-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Gad! I've to much trouble with just me. Now when I start talking to myself well we will worry alittle but I always finish the sentences for my male self. Where does that put me?

Julie Avery
04-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Sparks, that makes you a candidate to teach literature ;)

ReginaK
04-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, the voice in my head tells me there are about 3 or 4 chicks in there with her at any given time.

I should start charging them rent so I can pay for all their clothes.

Jennaie
04-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Just one for me. Jennaie has her moods though. Right now she is a bit of a bitch, I'm not happy with this butt and hip enhancer, I don't like this lipstick, I wish I could find a company that gave a s___ about how I look, bitch, bitch, bitch..

Last night KathyCD handed me a midol.. :lol:

kristytv
04-15-2006, 10:06 PM
just kristy , isnt that enough to be dangerous?

Jan W
04-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Interesting question Marina.

I have just realised that I feel exactly the same whether I am In boy or girl mode.

I do love being dressed and especially love being dressed and out but when I am out socially as Jan I have to say that I am just me.

MarinaTwelve200
04-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Interesting question Marina.

I have just realised that I feel exactly the same whether I am In boy or girl mode.

I do love being dressed and especially love being dessed and out but when I am out socially as Jan I have to say that I am just me.

I was asking the question to see if most of us had only ONE "real self" be it male or female----and if that left the door open for our "other self" who we do not consider "our real self" to be one of many other selves.---if you get my drift. Since we, as M to F Cds have different opinions on who are real self is (Male or fem) depending upon what type of CD we are(escapist vs transsexual), the resposnes could be very interesting in a psychological sense.

Cherry Lynn
04-15-2006, 10:45 PM
I have only one fem persona but sometimes Danielle creeps into my drab self. My wife says my whole personality changes when I dress. Most of the time when I dress it is something sexy and my wife says I am a total **** and I say "thank you".

CharlaineCadence
04-15-2006, 11:02 PM
I have two. I have the adult me who is 28 and then i have my little girl self that is learning all thing little girls are taught. both are me and both have their own wardrobe. just one has more cuter dresses and such as the other have more adult and proper clothing

danadoll
04-16-2006, 04:56 AM
I only have one. the love of my life !
My Dana

Penny
04-16-2006, 05:51 AM
I was asking the question to see if most of us had only ONE "real self" be it male or female----and if that left the door open for our "other self" who we do not consider "our real self" to be one of many other selves.---if you get my drift. Since we, as M to F Cds have different opinions on who are real self is (Male or fem) depending upon what type of CD we are(escapist vs transsexual), the resposnes could be very interesting in a psychological sense.
There is only one of me. I am pretty practical and practically pretty. It is impractical to be pretty in certain situations and practical to be pretty in others. To be aware of one's strengths and weeknesses, attributes and faults, talents and so on has little to do with what clothes we ware or how we look. For me, in the beginning and at the end, there is just me, trying
to stay in harmony with my world.

Kim E
04-16-2006, 07:22 AM
I just have one, the person I have always been inside and now the person I live as. I'm rather plain, boring and struggling to just live as myself. I certainly don't need another persona to complicate things. Although living alone, it might be fun to have someone like an evil twin to argue with occasionally and to swipe lipstick from. ;)

Kim

Francine
04-16-2006, 07:44 AM
Remember that show.."Inside Herman's Head", I think it was called?
I have at least two personas.
One me.. Francine.. and the other that male drab, but brings home the bacon, guy. ;)
He makes enough so I can buy the clothes I want.

Francine

Bonnie Jean
04-16-2006, 04:12 PM
only one, I have enough trouble keeping her head on straight without having a multiple personality.

Karren H
04-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Many.....Karren, Kandi, and Kari!!

Love Karren

Paula G
04-16-2006, 05:04 PM
I only have one fem personality, and that is enough for me right now. Who knows if another side will come out at some point, but only time will tell.

Lisa Marie
04-16-2006, 05:04 PM
For me there's only one girl I love her name is Angela. She's the love of my life. Just wish she could lose a little weight. And be more out in the open.

Ann lee
04-16-2006, 05:51 PM
When i started really getting serious, i started out with anastasha, and was only doing more formal ware, but as i got better and was doing everything i changed to Anna Lee, cause i'm a little country girl, and my friends and i figured that would fit better, I think everyone goes through diferent personas until they find the right one.

Rachel Morley
04-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Marina,

Great question. For me, I only have the one "self" it's not all masculine or all feminine. I would describe my "true self" as a girly guy who likes to present himself in various modes of feminine expression. Sometimes (like at work) I'm a slightly girly manner-isumed unisex dressed male and then there are times I'm fully en femme dressed to the nines feeling like I'm a girl... and at other times, everything else in between.

As far as personas when dressed. Well, on this forum I am Angel but when I'm at Tri-Ess I'm Rachel but I'm the same person. It's a long boring story but I thought Angel sounded a bit too "online name" for real life meetings - that is unless I get to meet any of the wonderful people on this forum in person then any name will do - I'm not bothered. :)

Teresa Amina
04-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Just the Inner Me here. Never got into role playing games, hard enough just figuring out who this "Self" person is!

RhondaLynn
04-18-2006, 06:22 AM
As I've matured & accepted Rhonda as part of me, I've noticed several variations from her main theme that are distinctly different from her. I've come to realize that there are two female persona within.

Rhonda is the submissive feminine woman who loves to dress like the office girls, to enjoy her clothes, and to look sexy & attractive for me as she expresses herself. Rhonda is basically hetero - she has fantasies of male lovers, but has yet to meet one who 'fits her needs'. She's also open-minded, so she could easily be bisexual, but her submissiveness holds her back in this area.

Then there's Lynn. She's a dominant lesbian. She does not 'come out' as Rhonda does - she lurks in my subconscious. The only time Lynn's ever 'come out' was when I had sex with a GG as Rhonda. Lynn comes out in these instances, overpowering the submissive Rhonda, and dominates the GG that we're with. Otherwise, she lurks while Rhonda's out, then once the arousal builds to a point, she likes to take over & ravage Rhonda in whatever way she feels. She also loves to view lesbian images while Rhonda's doing her thing - it helps work her up to the point that she can dominate Rhonda.

So, as it sounds, it can get quite interesting around here at times. There are indeed 3 of us at this time, the guy who pays the bills, Rhonda & Lynn.

Thus our name - RhondaLynn.

gennee
04-18-2006, 06:10 PM
I have an elegant and refined side and a ****ty side. I think that I have a third side but I'm still trying to figure it out.:D

Gennee