PDA

View Full Version : GGs please help !!!!!

hotxbuns
04-15-2006, 01:39 PM
As you may remember i put a femme photo of myself up on a straight dating website looking for a woman to share my 'hobby' with well i think i may have hit the jackpot with my new girlfriend.
She answered my ad but was a bit wary about the whole thing but after a few dates realised i wasnt too wierd and we have been dating ever since. She initially didnt want to see me dressed at all but wouldnt mind if i went out to some goth/fetish clubs dressed but the other day she really blew my mind whilst we were chatting. She told me that we could have fun giving each other pedicures and would insist i keep my toenails painted all winter then added that she would like to help me take some nice photos of myself dressed and would like me to regularly dress up as a maid and do some of her housework for her whilst she supervised!
To say i was dumbstruck would be an understatement but im a little wary of scaring her off if i rush into this so i would appreciate some advice from you all. Do you think she has said this just to make me happy and may revert if i accept too readily and overload her or should i just run with it??
I really care about this woman and dont want to lose her. I already give her regular massages and delight in pampering her but this sudden switch of moods has me wondering if there may be a guilt factor in what she has said.
Please help im in a quandary

BethGG
04-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Sounds like she has been thinking it over a lot in her head, and perhaps is feeling reading to take the next step and see you dressed. I would suggest easing into it first, like you said maybe taking turns doing pedicures. Going out to a goth/fetish club dressed is a good step too, it will help that she'll be "dressing up" too, you know? And remember, communication is KEY!

A sage GG
04-15-2006, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=hotxbuns] Do you think she has said this just to make me happy and may revert if i accept too readily and overload her or should i just run with it??

Take into consideration how well you know her and trust her. That should be your guide. You probably wouldn't suggest to have kids with her after only a couple months of dating would you? Slow and steady is something that you cannot regret while throwing caution to the wind has had disasterious results. Encourage her excitement but let her ask questions.

Best of luck

dancinginthedark
04-15-2006, 07:00 PM
If it where me I would stick to the slow and steay rule. Once she sees you dressed more often and in more roles it will become easier for you both. Sounds like you are a lucky guy/girl since she is so openly accepting of more and more. I have to assume since she knew about the CD before hand it isn't an issue so much as getting to know the femme side of you. I woudn't run with it though. Don't forget to give yourself time to adjust to this too. Having someone openly accepting could be a heady thing I would imagine.
Mae
I think she is lucky to by the way to have found you too.

Sandra
04-16-2006, 08:37 AM
Keep it slow and steady, yes it could be that she has come to terms more with your CDing but also it could as you have said be a bit of a guilt trip and believe me that can cause a hell of a lot of problems. Talk to her more ask why the sudden change. Hope it all goes ok for you :)

Kerry Owens
04-19-2006, 11:42 AM
My guess is one step at a time, and with you both communicating honestly this just might work out.
My SO and I talked a lot before we met(the phone bill was scary) and when we did meet I knew pretty much basically who he was and how he thought.
One step at a time and keep it honest, works a lot better in the long run.

Sandi W GG
04-19-2006, 09:41 PM
I enjoyed pedicures and manicures with my ex honey, I was nervous the very first time i saw him dressed and after that we had a blast. We even went to get pedicures togther once, he wouldn't dress, it was still, BUT doing his at home was more fun, he could dress however he wanted then!

hotxbuns
04-22-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you very much ladies and i will certainly take it slow as you have all advised and i will keep you all posted with results (and hopefully pictures!)

Easter Bunny GG
05-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Hi, I'm the subject of Hotxbuns' post.
NO theres no cameras in my house (not any that he doesnt know about or that he doesnt want taking pictures of him....)
NO I dont feel guilty.
I just figured he's doing it anyway, I might as well see it. I was a bit shocked when this giant blonde appeared in the doorway that my medium sized boyfriend left through 5 mins early....laughed a bit in shock more than anything, we both laughed nervously actually but after a few minutes it was fine, it was just him, only prettier. I got him to try on different things, lots of my things, he even took home one of my skirts. It was interesting trying to figure out what was wrong with his walk...I think it got much better once he started LISTENING TO ME and moving his shoulders and hips, rather than strolling stiffly like a bloke. I was a bit strange but not as strange as i thought it would be. We went shopping yesterday and that was heaps of fun. I know we are doing the dressing up because its what he wants, but I dont feel guilted into it. It's like should i feel guilty for dragging him along to something I like but he is not really into? I'm just trying to understand and see what its all about. I ask him questions all the time..trying to figure out the limits..and read lots...he sent me to a few sites. I liked the idea of the housemaid...my place is a disaster area!!! He made me tea the other day when we did the photos and he made coffee last night without being dressed up...he did it with such care and attention to detail. It's really NICE being pampered like this. What I want to know is will it last, or is it just to hook me in and gain acceptance....or do I seriously get this lovely treatment for ever????

hotxbuns
05-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Of course its forever beautiful except maybe during the world cup oh and on poker nights and maybe when im deathly ill with an incurable disease that usually ends up being just a cold but apart from that its FOREVER :hugs:
Oh and the listening thing i personally blame the wig they do tend to block out sound you know dont they girls........................girls?...........help !

dancinginthedark
05-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Hi, I'm the subject of Hotxbuns' post.
He made me tea the other day when we did the photos and he made coffee last night without being dressed up...he did it with such care and attention to detail. It's really NICE being pampered like this. What I want to know is will it last, or is it just to hook me in and gain acceptance....or do I seriously get this lovely treatment for ever????

Can't say for sure ~ sounds like it just might be, with those few exceptions your honey mentioned..

Of course its forever beautiful except maybe during the world cup oh and on poker nights and maybe when im deathly ill with an incurable disease that usually ends up being just a cold but apart from that its FOREVER

in our case it's 18 years and counting. :happy: I don't believe it is exclusively a CD thing [as in has to be dressed]. Rather this is who s/he is. My DH has always pampered those he loves and since I was not even aware of the CD for a good portion of that time no one could say it was a CD thing. When those exceptions show up why not indulge hotxbuns in some serious pampering. :hugs:
Mae

Easter Bunny GG
05-29-2006, 01:13 AM
good idea Mae about pampering him back, although since dating him I'm just getting used to not being the pamperer but the pamper-ee.

What I'm not used to..and not very good at...is being the dominant one. It's fun practising tho!