PDA

View Full Version : A fun day underdressing

Heather76
11-02-2023, 07:55 PM
I had an appointment at the VA today. With cooler temps (46? when I left home), I definitely wore a winter coat I took along a lighter jacket for when the temps went higher in the afternoon. . When I go to the VA wearing long slacks, I will also be wearing thigh highs and a bralette. I added a garter to today's wardrobe as I think they just feel even more feminine. While I'm driving (a 40 minute ne way drive) , I will have my triangle DD forms in place. I remove them for my appointment but leave the bralette on. No problem. The health care provider I saw wanted me to get an ekg done for the purpose of knowing if one of my meds is still okay to prescribe. So, when I left her office at 11:30 a.m., I stop to get an appointment for the ekg. Oops, I hear "How would 1:15 this afternoon be?" I reply fine. I had an errand to run at LOWE'S and one at Walmart. Because I had a my heavy coat on, I went in both stores with forms in place. When I returned to the VA, I removed the forms and realizing the tech would need to attach all sorts of leads to my chest, I sat in the parking lot removing the bralette. And, yes, I learned from watching my wife how to remove a bra without taking my shirt off. I put the bralette in a small bag and put it in my jacket pocket. After she was done with the ekg, I went to the bathroom and put the bralette back on. That's the first time anyone other than my wife has seen my shaved chest. BTW, when those ekg leads are removed from your chest, it doesn't hurt when there are no hairs to pull. lol. Anyway, I get out to my car and put the forms back in place. On my way home I stopped to get gas. The station was somewhat busy as the price was the lowest in the area at $2.839/gallon. I got out of my car and had just started the pump when a young guy filling his truck on the other side of the pump comes around to my side. Hmmmmmm...this lighter jacket doesn't hide the forms as well as the winter coat; but, what can I do? Anyway, he compliments me on my car and says it's one of the best looking Challengers he's seen. Naturally, I thanked him. I have a Vietnam Veteran license plate and he thanked me for my service. We started talking and he told me his dad had been in the Marines. We talked for about 5 minutes while filling our car gas tanks. I've no idea if he noticed I had "boobs" or not and I didn't really care.

The plan when I got home was to walk in the house, go to my bathroom and remove the forms but leave the bralette in place. We live on a corner lot with the front of the housing facing 1 street and the garage door around the corner. When I turned the corner, I see the garage door is open, there's a car I don't recognize on the street by our driveway, and 2 women in our garage with my wife. HUH? That street is only about 200' long with a cul de sac at the end. I drove around the cul de sac while removing my forms and laying them on the floor behind the driver's seat. I still had my jacket on so I knew they wouldn't make out the bralette. My wife was the recipient of about 10 totes filled with fabric. They were delivered yesterday and were in the garage. She had several ladies in her quilting group stop by to take whatever fabric they wanted.

Yep, this was a fun day even if I did have to do some last minute rearranging of my wardrobe.

IJCCharlotte
11-03-2023, 05:42 AM
So glad you had a fun day, Heather! Thanks for sharing!

BLUE ORCHID
11-03-2023, 06:15 AM
Hi Heather :hugs:, Great Story, Thanks , >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Debbie Denier
11-03-2023, 06:51 AM
A fun day indeed Heather . We always have to be prepared for the unexpected. You handled both situations well.

AmeeJo
11-03-2023, 01:02 PM
I LOVE going out underdressed. It makes me feel so good. Winter is the best time to wear breast forms under a heavy sweatshirt. So warm and comforting. It sounds like you had a great outing.

Stephanie47
11-03-2023, 06:43 PM
I wish I could find gasoline at $2.83/gallon. Washington State has the one of the highest, if not the highest gas in the country. One upside is the state legislature authorized "Purple Heart" licenses/plates to "Combat Wounded" veterans that are permanently registered and totally free of any and all state and local taxes.

Crissy 107
11-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Heather, You had an absolutely great day and handled each issue with ease. Thanks for sharing as it was a fun read.

Stephanie, That is really nice about the license plates and that they give you a permanently registered status

char GG
11-03-2023, 08:53 PM
Sounds like you had a very nice day.

Is there any particular reason why you take your boobs out and put them in again several times during an outing? Rather than just leave them in? You do whatever you want. Just seems like a lot of boobs on - boobs off.

Heather76
11-04-2023, 05:31 PM
Char, the main reason I remove the forms when I go into the VA facility is the fact I'm outwardly dressed in drab and I simply don't feel the desire to be confronted by, or feel the stares/wondering/disapproval of, the other vets in there. There's always at least 30 other men (and a few women) waiting in the lobby. Removing/reinserting the forms is about a 10 second operation. I was out for about 5 hours and had the forms in for about 3 1/2 hours of the time. It was all good.