PDA

View Full Version : What if you could have everything?

Rikkicn
04-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I was wondering something. If you could live full time as a woman, in what ever way that was right for you, and you would NOT have any problems with family, friends, job, career, money, housing, health, sex, relationships....would you then choose to do so?

sparks
04-15-2006, 02:23 PM
Pulling wood off the chain at work in a thong! Appealing but no. The butt-flaus would eventually cut me in half! Yep a skinny lumberjackette needs more thought. But than again what would be my fetish? Plaid! EWWW!

Tina Dixon
04-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Hard one to answer here as im confussed enuff:eek:

Daintre
04-15-2006, 02:33 PM
No doubt in my mind, I would switch before you could say "jackRobi..." :D

Shelly Preston
04-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Hard one to answer here as im confussed enuff:eek:

I argee, too many variables for this to be answered easily.

Julie Avery
04-15-2006, 03:46 PM
If I could live full time dressed as a woman, I would.

I don't think I'm capable, as a genetic male, of understanding what it would mean to live full time as a woman. It's something I'll never know.

stephanie100
04-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Just a couple of questions
1 Wheres the contract?
2 Where do I sign
Steph:D

Jamie M
04-15-2006, 05:20 PM
I would have thought that this would have been a decisive vote for yes but apparently not . I have always said to kelly that if i could wake up tomorrow a woman but have nothing else in my life altered by that fact then of course i would go for it whole heartedly.

of course we're now fully into the realms of alladin and his lamp and i live in a world of reality therefore i make my choice to remain a cd instead of going for the full TS treatment , this is where i stake my claim and where i wish to stay

Diannna
04-15-2006, 05:51 PM
If all the varibles were right and I could still be just me, then yes. I would just be able to do everything I do now only as a girl. I don't see anything wrong with fixing my car dressed in womens levi's and a women's denim blouse. I have to admit that it might look a bit tom boyish, I could do it.

Joy Carter
04-15-2006, 05:56 PM
If all the varibles were right and I could still be just me, then yes. I would just be able to do everything I do now only as a girl. I don't see anything wrong with fixing my car dressed in womens levi's and a women's denim blouse. I have to admit that it might look a bit tom boyish, I could do it.

With out a doubt I would take the plunge and live my life out as it should have been.

Billijo49504
04-15-2006, 06:22 PM
The only part I wouldn't want, is the monthly visitor.:rolleyes:

04-15-2006, 06:29 PM
I'd do it in a heartbeat and never look back :D

Lisa Baby
04-15-2006, 08:45 PM
I would change over in half a heart beat. I would love to live my life as a woman.

Lisa

Billie1
04-15-2006, 09:19 PM
The savings in closet space alone, would make it worth it, but I have a feeling that the shoe collection would take over the house!:D

Teresa Amina
04-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Rain check answer! Everything is a big order, bound to be a backlog:D

DonnaT
04-16-2006, 11:19 PM
I would, but since the qualifier is any way I wanted to. In such a case I would dress practically all the time in what ever manner I chose, but I wouldn't chose to live as a woman full time. Just a guy in a skirt almost full time.

KimberlyS
04-17-2006, 12:00 AM
I answered:

I don't think I want to give up my male self to that extent.

because I would want to be a Feminine guy in a mix of feminine and masculine clothes. I would dress similar to many current GG's, but maybe a bit more feminine then many. I would always be my male self. Some days I would dress very feminine, others very masculine, and others mixed. All dependant on what I needed to do for the day and my mood. I would wear little to no makeup on a daily basis, and always just my own hair.

KimberlyS - CD

Kristen Kelly
04-17-2006, 12:54 AM
In a minute, but would I still want to crossdress, in male clothes, and drab would be a sexy dress. Pinch me!

Delila
04-17-2006, 02:06 AM
after giving this question serious thought over time i have to say that i would not want to go that far if anything i would like to dress more and be accepted.

HaleyPink2000
04-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Maybe, maybe not. I dono, flipping a coin here.

Would Sex be better? Most likely, as I have none now.

Would I be pretty? Probably, My femme side is much better looking than my male side.

Would anything change in my day to day? Yes, big time. I'd be smiling more.

Would I still be married to my wife? Not If I was a female. She's not into being a lesbian. She hates looking at me enfemme. Says I'm sick and need a Doctor!

Would I want a man in my life? No! I'm way into women. Love women big time.

and and and and!

debra ann
04-18-2006, 09:15 AM
yes i would if things where right and i would love it as a women only if the right person came along then i would do it .

Faye Emmette
04-18-2006, 09:28 AM
At times I feel it's so natural being a woman and I could live like this forever.
But there are times when I'm out camping, laying beside the fire with a box of beer and surrounded by mates being all 'blokey', I don't feel that way. A sheet of canvas over my bike for a tent and leather jacket for a pillow.
Sorry Rikki, I'm one of the "Yes" and "No" group.

sharifemme
04-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Rikkicn...

This was a tough one for me. I chose the first option because I WOULD like to try living as a woman. Only things I would have to have to make me happy is support from family(especially my wife) and friends and a way to make a living. I think if that ALL happened, I could easily do it. Still wouldn't do hormones or surgery though. I'm already as much of a woman as I need to be physically.

Sharifemme

I was wondering something. If you could live full time as a woman, in what ever way that was right for you, and you would NOT have any problems with family, friends, job, career, money, housing, health, sex, relationships....would you then choose to do so?

Andrea
04-18-2006, 01:31 PM
As Rikki says if there were no problems with anything and nobody knew I was ever male, then yes I would live my life as a woman, tomorrow.:happy:

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 04:02 PM
I love everything about me... I would never change anything... well maybe some face features and some guts to CD in public, but thats about it

Jasmine Ellis
04-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I think I let you know dear when I have everything, give me about 100 years also I'll get back to you on this one...........:D

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:53 PM
I think I would, if my family accept me like a woman.

eleventhdr
04-18-2006, 04:55 PM
In a nano second i would change alter myself into complete female because i am suppose to be female in this lifetime anyway it was suppose to have been that way but was mismanged somehow and i am male again.

And at this point in this lifetime am very tired of being so so would just welcome and jump at the cahnce to escape into femininty once again and be able to really revel and experience it all over again as it really should be i am still very much female inside and problay always will be

So yes make me female right now straight away I just want to be a girl so badly it hurt's most of the time!:.

Jay Suzy!:.

bredalee25
04-18-2006, 05:48 PM
I answered yes with out any doubt I've always felt I should of been a woman anyway If I could be one for the rest of my life it would be heaven on earth. To be able to wake up and just feel like wearing pink and going out for lunch would be priceless to me or to be able to wear a skirt or dress to work would be way cool. It would be my dream come true if only it could be that easy.

Jolene
04-18-2006, 09:16 PM
If I was to get the offer ......... yes I think I would become and live as a women. I think of a nice women somewhere wanting to trade her body with mine for a week her living as me and me living as her and we would try life on different sides. When the week was up and the time came to trade bodies back ... I would be nowhere to be found ....... Jolene :)