PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with S.O

carriejoe
04-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Today my girlfriend and I went shopping in the city and needless to say, she spoiled me. We had a great time shopping for clothes for her and for me. I was able to come home with a nice new long red silk nitie, a dark green long slinky velvet dress, 2 skirts and 2 shirts and a pair of black open toe 3inch heels. So i was just wondering if any other girls out there get the oppurtunity to do this with there better half and have a great time doing it?

Julie Avery
04-15-2006, 04:39 PM
a pair of black open toe 3inch heels

Now that's a prize!

Yes, we shop together. It's great fun, and it brings us together in an odd way.

Jean*
04-15-2006, 04:49 PM
We do all the time. No big deal.

stephanie100
04-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Have to agree shopping with SO is great we give eachother opinions on suitability etc.
Steph

TeriAnn
04-15-2006, 04:56 PM
My wife and myself go shopping together all the time and it is so much fun.

Billijo49504
04-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Same here, the wife and I go shopping all the time. That's why I'm broke.:) most of the time...BJ

suezeq
04-16-2006, 03:34 AM
best to go shopping with wife they can then give you a few tips and advice

GypsyKaren
04-16-2006, 04:06 AM
I love to go shopping with my wife, though she keeps me out of the mini skirt aisle.

Karen

paulacd
04-16-2006, 04:43 AM
I often shop with my GF - as long as she gets to buy more than me! The only problem is that our tastes are somewhat different (I love the sexy, tarty look while she's more conservative) and so trying to agree on what looks nice is almost impossible!
To avoid arguments, we just buy what we like individually, and the other one just agrees!

Paula
xxx

Sally24
04-16-2006, 07:15 AM
I go shopping with my wife every few months on our weekend away. And your right Karen, I tend toward the higher skirts and younger years section and she pulls me back to reality. I have to say that although we have different tastes, she tends to find me better outfits than I do. I'm developing a better sense of color and coordination from her. I also find that since starting to dress, I don't get bored when we shop. There's so much to look at!

I used to panic when she wandered one way and me another but now I feel pretty comfortable in stores as Sally. It's the best way to find the proper fit and I've never had any problems at the fitting rooms. They just want to make sure you're not stealing. I found this great pantsuit at Filene's when they were going thru their clearance sales. For $50 I got nice pinstriped pants that fit great and have a back zipper, a pink sleeveless top, and a pink jacket. Very proffessional look. The sleeveless top had me at one point though. It had a very hidden zipper. I tried putting it on over my head and got stuck half way over my shoulders, almost couldn't get it back off! Very scary!

Nikki Dee
04-16-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah...my wife and I do it a lot...shopping for girly things together that is.!!!!!.I enjoy shopping so much more these days...it's just a great girly day out.!
Nikki. xx

Leilani68
04-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Did someone say Girls Day out:
My Wife and I go girly shopping at least 1-2 times a month.....:)