PDA

View Full Version : just thinking

Kaylee
11-06-2004, 10:53 AM
it so hard for me to keep cding a secret. like when im with my friends its kinda hard to act like manly when im wearing pink flowered panties. some times i wanna just come out to every one. does ne one else feel this way?

Darci Charlotte
11-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Me too. But I've always found a balance between my CDing and my non-CDing friends who have no idea about my CDing activities. If I told half the people I know, I'm sure they would never let me live it down.

So, unfortunately, silence is the best policy [although, like you, there are times when I'd just love to scream it at the top of my lungs].

Nikki A.
11-06-2004, 11:23 PM
I agree, there are plenty of times that I wish I could just say it and do it, but I know that I can't. Thank god for Halloween and any occasion in the future that I can be me.

Sara Kat
11-07-2004, 01:30 AM
I know how you feel Kaylee. Trust me. Sometimes I just want to come out and live my life how I want to live it and whomever can't accept that gets a nice middle finger. I'm getting really ****ing tired of hiding this shit. :mad:

Sweet Susan
11-07-2004, 01:43 AM
I know how you feel Kaylee. Trust me. Sometimes I just want to come out and live my life how I want to live it and whomever can't accept that gets a nice middle finger. I'm getting really ****ing tired of hiding this shit. :mad:

Well, then, put your gun down, let loose of your conservative political values and open open your heart to liberalism. You will be at peace.

Sara Kat
11-07-2004, 01:46 AM
Don't start with me.

Renecd
11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
I do understand Kaylee. At one time I was obsessed with telling my kids about my cd'ing but then after a chat with my Dr. was told NOT to do it and after further thought it would not have been a good idea. "Best ideas are usually thought about first not just reacted upon"

Hugs,
Rene

Victoria Pink
11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
It would be so nice if we could just be ourselves in any place or situation. I am the same way, when I have on a pretty pair of panties, I really feel girly and would just want to let my feminine side out.

This evening I was sitting in the kitchen wearing a pair of pink panties and black silky pantyhose under my pants. A discussion broke out between my wife and two daughters about what were the best pantyhose to buy. I was biting hard on my tongue not to join in on the conversation and tell my daughters what i liked best!

Victoria

Sweet Susan
11-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Don't start with me.

Love lets the world go around.

babe4life
11-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Hi Kaylee!

Yeah, it can be awkward. But then, I don't think I have ever really been a "man" as such. I think I make the right noises, shout at sports (no idea who is in my favourite team though!), look at pretty women with the guys when they walk passed (ok, I am thinking about where she got that outfit ...) and so on.

But I look forward to the day when I could just cut the cackle and be done with the pretense. Hopefully that day will come soon, I am tired of being an underpaid actress for the role I am performing.

Love,
Vicky

AnnaMaria
11-07-2004, 11:34 AM
I half to agree totally with all of you. I would just love to be able to be myself and not have to worry about what if someone finds out. If there was just a little bit more love and understanding in this world we wouldn't have to worry about being who we are no matter what our sex was.

Wenda
11-07-2004, 02:40 PM
the more people who know, the easier it is. Finding this forum was a huge relief and help for me. Telling my gf the complete extent of my cd, and having her support was an incredible relief. Telling my daughter was a load off. She is visiting this weekend, presently taking her SO to the airport and visiting her bros, but we will chat tonight. I bought a nice "italian leather' jacket on e-Bay, supposed to be 2x. Barely 18. So, I gave it to her. I might have some sandals that are a bit small for me... entering a new phase of the daddy-daughter deal.
On the other hand, the thrill of clandestine dressing is part of the excitement, isn't it? Or, like last Thursday night when my gf took me to a store that was closing out so I could get a skirt. Bought one skirt but also three pairs of slacks. I think my gf is getting a bit of rush shopping with Wayne for Wenda, and having me try femme things on in the changeroom, and then asking me at the checkout which ones fit. naughty. I think the young girls running the till were confused. wenda.

Lisa X
11-07-2004, 04:22 PM
I have also thought about telling my close friends about my CD but have held back. My decision was based on what will revealing the secrete accomplish, and for me it does not help anything and it might make things awkard. Also it becomes a big secrete my friends will have to keep and that is a burden I don't want to place on them.

My wife knows and she is supportive. I guess for me that is enough.

Lauren Richards
11-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Sara,
I find your direct approach refreshing. Living in the land of PC liberals is no fun, either, since any viewpoint which does not pass their test is obviously based on lack of intelligence or compassion. Duhh, maybe we just like our liberty, and haven't given our brains over to lib-think. Yep, a little more love would be good, just make sure you duck when someone throws a love note at you, wrapped in a rock..

Lauren

Lauren Richards
11-07-2004, 05:42 PM
For me, the best times are when I am in that zone where I am not aware of how I am dressed, and am able to be myself. That can happen while wearing sheer panty hose and high heels, or in plaid boxers and old jeans. I love being en femme, and know it is a part of who I am. Each of us has a unique expression of that. We are probably as different from each other as any larger group which shares a common trait. As for telling anyone, I have recently been fortunate to have been able to share this part of me with my SO, and a few others close to me. As for the others, I don't really care to share this, nor any number of other very personal information about myself. I think most folks of any persuasion have personal stuff that is only theirs to know, and share with only those they care about. Be yourself, pink panties or plaid boxers. That is where your strength lives; within you. You are in a caring group here, and we all wish you the best.

Sara Kat
11-07-2004, 09:47 PM
now sara don't hold back .. tell us how you really feel ??
Sorry, but I'm not going to sugar-coat anything that I feel passionatly about. If it offends you, then it's your problem, not mine.

Sharon
11-08-2004, 02:52 AM
Sara,
I find your direct approach refreshing. Living in the land of PC liberals is no fun, either, since any viewpoint which does not pass their test is obviously based on lack of intelligence or compassion. Duhh, maybe we just like our liberty, and haven't given our brains over to lib-think. Yep, a little more love would be good, just make sure you duck when someone throws a love note at you, wrapped in a rock..

Lauren

PC? You really think being a liberal in this day and age is PC? If only.

crispy
11-08-2004, 03:55 AM
Sorry, but I'm not going to sugar-coat anything that I feel passionatly about. If it offends you, then it's your problem, not mine.
hey, what's all this gun-toting aggression?

sara, you really should try some estrogen - works wonders for toning down all that macho stuff. :)

I'd love to see an avatar showing something other than you six-shooter, or whatever it is.

I suppose you'll tell me that carrying a gun is OK and anyone who objects is just giving out pc nonsense. But in 90% of the world (the 'other bit') being seen carrying a gun is not seen as anything other than brash throwback behaviour.

< :D >

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 04:45 AM
sara, you really should try some estrogen - works wonders for toning down all that macho stuff. :)
If only. Maybe it would stop all this hair from growing and I wouldn't have to shave every other day. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see an avatar showing something other than you six-shooter, or whatever it is.
Why is everyone giving me such a hard time about my avatar? I love Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) and The Matrix. Just because she's a badass chick doesn't mean she's not feminine. I love how she can be so pretty yet still ooze coolness and style. There's nothing wrong with being a badass chick!

I suppose you'll tell me that carrying a gun is OK and anyone who objects is just giving out pc nonsense.
Yes I would.

But in 90% of the world (the 'other bit') being seen carrying a gun is not seen as anything other than brash throwback behaviour.
I disargee with your statement %100 but I'm not going to get into another pointless argument about this particular subject matter.

crispy
11-08-2004, 04:52 AM
have you been to the 'other 90% of the world' ?

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 05:00 AM
have you been to the 'other 90% of the world' ?
No, and I seriously doubt you've been you 90% of the world.

babe4life
11-08-2004, 05:04 AM
Why is everyone giving me such a hard time about my avatar? I love Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) and The Matrix. Just because she's a badass chick doesn't mean she's not feminine. I love how she can be so pretty yet still ooze coolness and style. There's nothing wrong with being a badass chick!
Now you are talking. Not that I could ever be one, but, yes. Wouldn't mind trying on that outfit ... :rolleyes:

Love,
Vicky

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 05:06 AM
Wouldn't mind trying on that outfit ... :rolleyes:
I've been looking around for a catsuit similar to the one she wears. I've got the boots and the sunglasses already. :)

Lauren Richards
11-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Jeez, if we were to conform to what 90% of the world did we wouldn't just give up the right to have a cool pic in the Avatar, but also the right to be CD. Duhh. How could we be ourselves, enjoy this freedom of expression, and allow ourselves to be governed by what "the rest of the world" thinks? It's "Give me liberty, or give me death", not "Take a poll and conform". Interesting how some folks think. Sara (and Kaylee), you gals just keep on being yourselves, and trust that inner core. You are beautiful.

crispy
11-08-2004, 10:15 AM
No, and I seriously doubt you've been you 90% of the world.
4 continents, about 40 countries, and about 25 years cumulative time abroad;
and generally no law abiding citizens carry guns in most of those places.

'nuff said?

< :D >

Julie
11-08-2004, 10:28 AM

No, but there are plenty of pictures of Carrie-Ann Moss you could've used as an avatar witout a gun appearing to be pointing in ones face.

Julie J

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 06:52 PM
4 continents, about 40 countries, and about 25 years cumulative time abroad;

!= 90%

Sara Kat
11-08-2004, 06:54 PM
No, but there are plenty of pictures of Carrie-Ann Moss you could've used as an avatar witout a gun appearing to be pointing in ones face.
Sorry. This is the picture that I like. I'm not going to change it because it offends you. I am not breaking any of the forum rules.

genevieve_ohara
11-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Crispy's cool, SaraKat's cool, and gee, they're arguing.

Wow, we really are girls!

Oh and by the way, I LOVE Sara's avatar.

G

Tristen Cox
11-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Crispy's cool, SaraKat's cool, and gee, they're arguing.

Wow, we really are girls!

Oh and by the way, I LOVE Sara's avatar.

G

LOL you said it! Sara love the avatar.. and um about the catsuit, what size do you take maybe I can help ;) :D

Love
T

Georgette
11-08-2004, 09:16 PM
I don't give much thought any more I have a meeting tomorrow and I will be wearing my bright pink thong no problem ( I do love Thongs).
It did bother me at first for about 30 seconds what they don't know won't hurt them or me.
Hugs :)

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be :rolleyes:

StephanieCD
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM

Here here! One of my all time favorites, Trinity.

Want help finding that cat suit?

;)

Tristen Cox
11-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Give me those Ruby slippers Dorothy, and your little dog Toto too!

Heh hehehehehehehe

MrforNow
11-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Personally, I love Trinity and I think Sara's av is great. Only wish I'd had it first. :)

Alicecd
11-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Sorry. This is the picture that I like. I'm not going to change it because it offends you. I am not breaking any of the forum rules.

I love the avatar you chose as well. It is a nice picture and you should be able to use the picture you want, but when will we see you own picture>

Love alice

StephanieCD
11-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Give me those Ruby slippers Dorothy, and your little dog Toto too!

Maybe Dorothy's packing heat, too, you dirty old witch!

Tristen Cox
11-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Maybe Dorothy's packing heat, too, you dirty old witch!

Heat no it's water that... no not that.. :eek: I'm melting.... I'm melting...I'm melting..... oooo ooooooo

StephanieCD
11-08-2004, 10:19 PM
A squirt gun, in that case.

Sweet Susan
11-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Of course, Sara, it would be kinda cool to see you with that gun in your hand while wearing a corset. Now that I could really wrap my uh' hem' around.