PDA

View Full Version : rain!rain! rainnnn...

ashlee chiffon
04-15-2006, 05:58 PM
that's how it is here in nor Calif...what's a gal to do, but try on a new wig, go to a garage sale and buy a new necklace, new dress, and after going to the post office and found that those kneel length spike boots have come in?
well, she gets dressed, puts on some makeup, and takes a pic! I'm getting braver on the pics! *L*

sky0629
04-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Sounded like fun to me except the rain part. Your lucky to get new boots to, nice pic

Billijo49504
04-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Definately sounds like more fun than watching it rain. I guess that's making the best out of lousey weather..BJ:)

mudanjel
04-15-2006, 06:25 PM
:umbrella: ...where's the picture of your new boots ?? They sound killer !

paulaN
04-15-2006, 07:27 PM
yes killer boot pics. and I am glad you're getting bolder on the pics you look good hiding behind that wig. way to go girl.

Lauren Richards
04-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Hey, come on up to the Northwettest. You'll find an excuse to shop and dress almost all the time, but then...who needs an excuse?!

ashlee chiffon
04-15-2006, 10:00 PM
sounds like i'm getting a chance to do a "thighhi boot Easter Sunday* photo op! Gotta have the right skirt on for the overtheknee boots...so i need to sleep on that...don't want to disappoint you Luvly girlllfriends! Bear with me, though, as i'm still somewhat shy and a novice on setting pics up by myself...
*thinkin' to myself...hmmm....does light suede go with dark brown or black? blonde wig or red or the multicolor..?? dark hose or fishnets?
ohhhh...where's some direction? i hate being single! No feedback!!!

ohhh..btw...durablend foundation...doesn't come off with soap!!! you need to use makeup remover...glad i was forewarned by the GG who sent it to me!! What would you do if you were alone, then put it on, then couldn't get it off ....and then? oh my!~~
BTW Happpy Easter Ladies!!!!

mudanjel
04-15-2006, 10:34 PM
BTW Happpy Easter Ladies!!!!

back at ya' Babe ! :bunny:

Mona
04-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Looks like we both make the best of rainy days! Very alluring pic. And a very Happy Easter to you!
Hugs, Mona

ashlee chiffon
04-15-2006, 11:48 PM
you ladies sure know how to make a gurl feel good!