PDA

View Full Version : The story of the first time

melanie-dosramos
04-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Ok this has probilly been done befor but i am new and i have not seen it

so tell me of the first time you dressed if you cant remamber the first time tell us all your faverite time

i would love to here them

i will have mine on later still typing it out

love
melanie

04-15-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm new too hello! :) :wave2:

The first time I can distinctly remember getting dressed was when I was in about the 3rd or 4th grade. My best friend used to stay overnight at our house on weeknights as her father had to work late. She had her own drawers of clothes in my room. I remember once when she was not home I put on her leotard and danced around my room in it. I used to try on her other clothes as well but the leotard was always my favorite.

The first time I ever went outside dressed was for Halloween last year. I wore an Elizabethan Queen costume, wig, breastforms and makeup. My friends and I went out and took pictures of each other in costume and then we visited with one of my friend's families. Her sister-in-law had never met me before and after I was introduced to her and walked away I heard her exclaim "You mean that was a boy?!" A few times throughout the night she told me that she couldn't believe that I'm really a boy. That really helped me to feel that I passed very easily.

Foxy Lady
04-16-2006, 05:43 AM
My first time I was about 8 and for some reason tried on a pair of mom's panties. They felt so smooth and cool I tried on a bra and that felt good also. Next I pulled on her Playtex rubber OBG and I was hooked.

veronicagurl85
04-17-2006, 01:12 AM
hi girls. I remember my first time i was about 7 years old and i had a fascination with my moms clothes especially when going shopping with her at the mall. well one day i just thought to myself i would try on my moms pantyhose and her slip. Now since that day i love being girly and still love pantyhose to death till this day. own about 65 pairs hehe:D

EjayeCD
04-17-2006, 07:51 AM
When I was little, around 5 or 6, I didn't have any boys my age to play with, so I played with all girls for years. Of course we played all girls games, including dress up. I got hooked on the clothes & never stopped dressing from then on.

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 12:58 AM
<<<<New Too>>>>
When I was really young…. Like 4 or 5 (maybe younger) I use to run around with my clothing all messed up, like my shirt worn on my hips, socks on my hands, and my pants rapped up on my head. lol
Then I started playing video games as female characters… then around 13 I said “ah, hell with it, lets see what I would look like” so I went into my moms room and picked out a dress, red and kind of like the one in my pic.

Toni
04-18-2006, 01:25 AM
I was about 11 or 12 when I first wore my mothers panties, bra, stockings and suspender belt. It felt wonderful then and it still does altho' I don't wear a suspender belt anymore (I prefer hold ups).

HaleyPink2000
04-18-2006, 08:19 AM
Last weekend:

Went to Smokie Bones restaurant dressed with two other Cds from our TriEss group. I loved it lots. Next time I'm looking for us maybe going shopping before dinner. Then maybe to a Night club after. I love going out dressed very much.

kris_dresser
04-19-2006, 05:23 AM
My first time? Gee that was years ago! My best friend and I raided his sisters closet and was hooked from that very moment.

pywacket
04-19-2006, 07:12 PM
I was very young, 4 or 5. It must have been Halloween, as I remember a home made wig of yellow yarn in braids.

Gurly
04-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Although I had two older sisters, I was more attracted to what my mother had. Bras and open-end girdles pretty much sealed my fate. I did later use some of my sister's clothes and also the wore the clothes of any women that I had dated. Fortunately I am of average height (5' 8") and slender build, so I can fit into those tight dresses, although a huge thrill was wearing my wife's wedding dress. It was absolutely indescribable.

Neith.goddess
04-21-2006, 09:14 PM
About a week ago I remembered my first time...i was 7

my cousin was a pink balerina...she had recently stolen my teddy bear that I had been in love with, and I had searched the whole house...

When I was getting ready for a shower one day I saw the PINK TU TU...

I had a funny feeling inside...my mom was in the room but she was turned around, so I quickly grabbed it stuffed it into my shirt and ran to the bathroom..

I got in the shower and put it on...

I felt pretty...for the first time ever

I thought it looked even prettier because it had watter beadlets all over it...I stayed in the shower for a long time

ABRUPTLEY ther was a knock at the doorr and as the door opened I jumped outta the tu tu and tossed it behind the shampoo bottles...

my mom came in and said somthing about which soap to use in my hair...

my heart beating, I couldent wait till she left...

I didnt crossdress again till i was 11...I saw one of my mothers special dresses, and I took it into the shower with me...it was all fine for a while...

Till i came in from playing with my boy buddies, and my mom said infront of everyone " are these yours in the shower shane? " holding up a pink pair of panties...

she didnt say anything else...I just kinda melted from embarresment and she knew it...I decided that the shower wasnt a good place anymore...

I started crossdressing in the woods, and at night when my mother was working..I kept my cloths in a sack...I had quite a few
then I met a girl, and ended up telling her and showing her my collection...she acted like it was cool, and she even gave me a pair of her underwear that I liked especially...

THEN ONE DAY SHE TOLD HER MOM, and even showed MY MOM the bag of cloths....My mom was furious...and I was so embarresed cause they were hers...

my mom yelled at me worse than ever before and told me to stop wearing girls underwear...

I ended up stealing allota cloths from teenage girls I babysitted with...I used to wear things to school allot under my cloths...I hated PE in jr.high cause they made us dress out and I refused because I didnt want to dress infront of anyone...

I eventually met a girl that also hated dressing out and I ended up telling her about my dressing, and she was the first person who ever knew about it and didnt hate me...so I used to talk to her allot...but we hardly talk ever now..:(

some of my guy friends in jr.high had shoved my down a snow hill and i ended up G-string in the air for a brief moment, and everyone saw me...they never let me live it down. I stopped talking to them cause of a fight and didnt see them for about 3 years, they havent mentioned it again...im still embarassed though...

only my GF and two other people that I call friends actually know..but I only hang out with my GF cause one of my friends moved to new york and the other one is a girl, and my GF gets upset when i hang around her...i had another girl that knew but we dont talk anymore...

total friend of mine = 4...besides family friends and such that I hardly talk too

^_^

Paula G
04-23-2006, 08:02 AM
My first time was about nine or ten, when I found a pair of women's shoes that a neighbor had thrown out, and had worn them secretly until I outgrew them. Around the same time, I found some stockings that my grandmother had left behind and tried them on--the feeling of the nylon against my legs was incredible!

I didn't try any other items until I was married. my wife was going to college at night, and one night I tried on one of her skirts and a pair of her pantyhose. At that point I knew my life had changed, although I didn't reveal this to her until a few years ago.

Sharon_Rose
04-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Just after I left the play as a young child when Lincoln was shot...no, no, I dirgress.

I think it was 4 or 5. Mom used to keep her clothes in a wardrobe. I would try on her shoes, perhaps a dress. She would find me, laugh, and help with pearls and a hat.

The most favorite time was when I lived with my Dad and step mother. They both worked during the day. I was a freshman or sofmore in high school. I was thin and the same size as my step mother. She had one red chemise with matching heels that I would wear when they were gone. My gawd! It was incredible. The next best memory was when she would use me as sewing dummy. She would dress me in something that she was making.