PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the drabs to dry

Lauren Richards
04-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Woke up this morning and found my guy underware drawer empty. Dang. We gotta do the laundry more often. Or, maybe not! Took the opportunity to have Lauren dress up and fix breakfast.

My SO is supportive, and complimented my nice Easter outfit (pink silky skirt, white blouse) and noted that I needed an apron. As luck would have it, she had a new one she was going to give as a gift, and gave it to me instead so I would be able to finish making breakfast without messing up my outfit. Just seemed natural in that apron, cooking breakfast and making her a latte as she got ready for work.

Have spent all day dressed, working on things around the house, and doing laundry. The dryer is nearly done on the last batch, and I'll be slipping into my guy mode in a while. No regrets. It has been a nice, easy, comfortable day.

Anyone have days like this? Just seems natural and low stress. And, yes, it has taken me decades to get to this point.

Lauren

Joy Carter
04-15-2006, 06:46 PM
I changed spark plugs once in my car with a black lycra short skirt (keep your eyes to your self now !) nylon short sleeve blouse thy top hose and three inch heels (yes the doors were closed but broke a nail any way) And I have cleaned the house while dressed but mostly I cruise around the house in a T-shirt (Dodge Truck) and just panties on. ;)

Jillian310
04-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Cleaning the bathroom in just panties makes the job seem so much more enjoyable (Or bearable?)

Jennaie
04-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Love days like that Lauren. My guy underwear drawer has been full for weeks now though. Seems I just don't wear them anymore.

Billijo49504
04-15-2006, 09:50 PM
I was getting food ready for Easter dinner while wearing a short sleeve top and a denim skort and nylons and loafers.

sky0629
04-15-2006, 10:40 PM
I dress and clean every chance i get. mini skirt and tank top I'm seem to clean a little better dressed in fem.

Monique_Lynn
04-16-2006, 05:23 AM
Doing housework enfemme always makes the tasks at hand more pleasurable, really enjoy yard work and being out doors the most.
ginger