PDA

View Full Version : Oops!!

AllisonUK
11-06-2004, 12:15 PM
gone

Laura Jane
11-06-2004, 12:29 PM
There's no way he didn't spot them, thakfully I won't see him for another two weeks, hopefully he'll have forgotten by then!

No way will he forget, You need a good story girl.

I've done that before, a couple of young ladies came round to collect a 'betterware catelog' and I had jeans and a t-shirt on, but stocking feet and painted toe nails. Got a nice wink!

Stephanie Brooks
11-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Yes, ooops!!!!! :D

Good luck Lady, I'm sure it will go all right. Gotta keep people guessing.

Oh, and on your profile, that's a darling dress!!!!!!!! (The little black off-the-shoulder gorgeous, sweet, sexy, pretty, hot, gorgeous, lovely, gorgeous (did I say gorgeous?!) dress. :p)

Stephanie Brooks
11-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Oh, and Welcome Laura Jane!

Hope you have some fun here. Enjoy!!!!

Anne Charlotte
11-06-2004, 01:01 PM
I told the guys at work that my wife had done it as a joke 'cos I'd fallen asleep on the settee again !! ;)

Laura Jane
11-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, and Welcome Laura Jane!

Hope you have some fun here. Enjoy!!!!

Why thank you........I think I will! :)

Sweet Susan
11-06-2004, 01:29 PM
This ought to be interesting, we'll be waiting to hear the story in a couple of weeks.

babe4life
11-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Annie, now that is quick thinking ;)

Allison, I am with the others ... it will be remembered :p

Bernadina
11-06-2004, 01:34 PM
I wouldn't be too concerned. I went to church the other month and forgot my fingernails were painted. Was spotted and got comments like "nice nails".

I think they are still getting used to my small diamond stud earrings that I wear all the time.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/thm_frbfly020.gif

Wendy me
11-06-2004, 01:44 PM
go with wife/girlfreind did it while you slept sounds good i would buy it ??????

Wendy me
11-06-2004, 01:52 PM
dosen't sound like your realy swetting it (the work thing)

Leo
11-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I do love reading those 'oops' stories. I'm sure we've all left some clues lying around at one time or another. Many of us probably remember in the nick of time and do something about it quickly. Others are less mindfull and have some explaining to do to the onlooker.

As for your 'blooper' Allison, you were caught off-guard and yes he probably did notice but what the hell. You've probably worked out what you're gonna say to him already, if indeed the subject is raised at all. Like you did it as a dare or you were stitched-up by your mates or you were pinned down by a couple of ladies and were powerless to resist.

I quite like the idea of leaving clues, you know; the lingerie drawer a little untidy with perhaps a strap or two hanging from it. Just enough to plant the seed that maybe, just maybe there's a whole undiscovered person within.

As an aside, had you answered the door to me(looking as your avatar), I would never have guessed that you were a guy. You are quite a looker. I love your taste in clothes too. I don't think we are too far away from each other so if you fancy a coffee, drop me a line.

Wendy me
11-06-2004, 02:10 PM
you could always say some one broke in and painted your toes while you slept a lot of that thing going on (noboady realy likes to talk abought it) or just say "dosen't every one do it??????"

Laura Jane
11-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Actually when I think about it, I'm probably well and truly busted.

There has been a running joke at work the last few weeks about me and cross dressing. Started when I told one girl about these Beyonce style dresses I'd seen on Ebay, this coupled with the fact that every time Beyonce or Destiny's Child comes on the radio I try and shake my booty Beyonce style, has led to the idea that I sit (or pehaps dance) at home wearing a Beyonce frock!

Like I say it's been a running joke for a while, maybe my colleauge will be thinking there is more credence to it now!?!

I believe the phrase is making a rod for ones own back or perhaps even hoisted by ones own petard ;) :D

LOL, I wear small diamond studs to work, a present from my Mum, who also got them as a pressie but doesn't have pierced ears, oh the irony ;) :)

Well the only way to spare your blushes is misdirection.....say that it was a toenail whitening treatment or something.....won't work thought if they were too bright red!

Julie
11-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Allison, when you say you are probaly 'well and truly busted' what do you think the consequences will be?

I can't see this guy not forgetting after a fortnight and from what you've said in your initial post in this thread neither do you. I hope everything does turn out OK though.

Welcome, Laura Jane it's good to have you here.

Julie J

Jennifer Ivy
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
You do know that it is perfectly acceptable for men to have their toes painted, don't you? It started a couple of years ago with some British football star, sorry I don't remember his name, and has progressed to this side of the pond in Hollywood with Val Kilmer and Montel Williams. I've read articles about it in People magazine and elsewhere. Men are going to spas and getting facials, manicures and pedicures. So just take the "Why don't you have yours done?" attitude.

Jennifer Ivy
11-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Yes, now that you've said the name, it indeed was David Beckham.

Lauren Richards
11-06-2004, 04:37 PM
I was picking out nail polish at the local drug store just before Halloween and who should I look up and see standing there but my elderly neighbor. I just told her that I was picking out some for later that night, and then visited her en femme. Had to wave my nails to her before she recognized me! We hugged and had a laugh. We had dinner last night and I told her it took a real man to be a woman. You could always look the chap in the eyes and tell the truth, that you like red nail polish. Sometimes truth is an amazing, and all too rare, cure for our cares. Whatever you do, it will turn out fine. And, yes, your photos are fab!

Pamela girl
11-09-2004, 12:41 AM
A couple of years ago we were at the lake and I noticed my brothers tonails were painted, Iask "are your tonails painted" he replied "Hell yeah" seems his wife and her girlfreind thought it would be cute and done it while he slept. He got even with them by leaving it on and told them they put it ond and they could take it off if they didn't want him going out like that. I guess it stayed there till it wore off.

Tristen Cox
11-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Oh dear!!

Chap from my work came round this afternoon, he on leave next week so was handing in some keys. Anyway, when he rang my bell I was having a quick nap in bed. Half asleep I pulled on a pair of jeans and answered the door in my bare feet. It was only when I stood on a small stone in the lobby and started hopping about in front of him that I remebered my toenails are painted bright red!!!

There's no way he didn't spot them, thakfully I won't see him for another two weeks, hopefully he'll have forgotten by then!

:eek: BUSTED! :eek:

Oh don't sweat it, can't be on your toes all the t... oops guess you were huh.
lol

**Forgiving Hugs**
Tristen

rachel_jean
11-22-2004, 05:57 PM
If he asks 'Why were they painted RED'?

You could always reply 'I was out of my favorite color'? ;)

Rachel Jean

Julie
11-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Good luck Allison, I remember you saying you weren't bothered but if something has been said they've had the whole day to exagerate the situation.

JJ

Sandra H
11-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi Allison.

You could always turn it around on him. If he tells the others at work just say you knew he was coming around that day. You have been concerned about his sexuality for sometime. So you thought you would borrow some nail polish and paint your nail to see if he noticed. Then say, I am even more concerned now he did notice them. LOL :eek: Just joking, but it could be fun. :D

coral_s
11-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Allison,
I am sure you will cope with whatever happens.

Best of luck and enjoy it if you can.

samanthajay
11-23-2004, 02:12 AM
David Beckham, at a guess. He's my excuse for the diamond studs ;)
mr posh spice. ooo she is hot.
i have no idea what to tell you other then i hope it goes ok. :)

Stephanie Brooks
11-23-2004, 11:18 AM
YAY!!!!!!! Congrats Lady!!!!

Ah, you'd have probably been okay anyway, but this is still better. :D