PDA

View Full Version : Freeze this moment

Maria 60
12-31-2023, 11:38 AM
Yesterday morning I woke up and had a coffee with my wife wearing my white full slip and silk robe. All day my children and grandchildren children were coming and going, my front door was like a revolving door. Finally last night I was watching a movie with my wife all dressed up. At one point I looked down at myself and asked myself wouldn't it be nice if I could only freeze this moment and even freeze this day. Not change anything to this point everything just stays the same.
I guess it would be the same as reading about the sisters and even like Sandi Beech, I'm sure when there out clubbing and out and about they must want it to never end and would love to freeze that moment and try to take it all in as much as possible.
I never really had this feeling before it just must have been enjoying the children and grandchildren and enjoying time with my wife and fem self, I just didn't want it to end and take it in as much as possible. Has anyone else ever have they wanted to freeze that moment feeling?

docrobbysherry
12-31-2023, 11:56 AM
We do, Maria! That's why we take photos of ourselves at special moments and in special places with special people.:daydreaming:

Don't u visit the photo section here? It's a very popular forum all year round!:):thumbsup:

Sherry Ann Evans
12-31-2023, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=Maria 60;4678422]out clubbing and out and about they must want it to never end and would love to freeze that moment and try to take it all in as much as possible./QUOTE]

Yes! I go out every couple of months, pass decently, and absolutely LOVE how it makes me feel that people see me as a woman on those nights. It's such a downer when it ends.

alwayshave
12-31-2023, 06:27 PM
Maria, Sherry is right. That's why we take photos. I take them every time I dress.

GracieRose
12-31-2023, 11:12 PM
At one point I looked down at myself and asked myself wouldn't it be nice if I could only freeze this moment and even freeze this day. Has anyone else ever have they wanted to freeze that moment feeling?
It's called JOY. JOY is fleeting. You can't hang onto it. You can try taking pictures to help you remember it, but pictures can't substitute for the real thing.
-peace
-Gracie

Lisa Gerrie
01-01-2024, 02:45 AM
Maria, it sounds like you did freeze that moment, that feeling, in your memory. It's yours to cherish.

Cheryl T
01-01-2024, 10:46 AM
I've had moments I didn't want to end but when I think about it freezing that moment forever would be really boring.
I think it's the anticipation of moments like that that make them so special when they arrive.

kimdl93
01-01-2024, 01:17 PM
There have been many moments that I have retained in memory. Its a bit scary to think how much time has elapsed and how much has happened between those moments.

Stephanie47
01-02-2024, 11:23 AM
The best I can come up with is re-experiencing days when I was able to be en femme for the entire day, 24/7.