PDA

View Full Version : Clues on Glues

jennylou
04-16-2006, 05:56 AM
I would dearly love to be able to find an adhesive that I can use to stick my boobs in place. Has anyone found as successful way to do this as I am getting close to using a stapler. lol.
They are silicone and weigh approx 2lbs each (1Kg), look and feel good but daring clothes beckon.
Jenny

Emma_Forbes
04-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Hi Jenny,

I have just discovered hollister medical adhesive (and cleaner). Brilliant and it makes me feel fabulous. The only problem I had was cleaning it off afterwards but once you've learned what works it's easy.

You'll enjoy it

Em

Lilith Moon
04-16-2006, 06:16 AM
Warning...don't even think about superglue. Or for glue-on nails. You will damage yourself, perhaps permanently, if you do.

judyk
04-16-2006, 06:22 AM
I all so use hollister medical adhesive but I have never been able to remove all the left over glue.
It works great and I have used it for 2 weeks straight no problem, regular bra in the day and nity at night.
I you have any hint’s on how to remove it I would be thank full.

Hugs

Judy K

Jamie M
04-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Yup , hollister for me too , but as has been said , it can be an absolute nightmare to get all the darn stuff off afterwards . Just remember the Golden Rule for Cd's and you should be fine "less is more people !" :D

it's very easy and tempting to go nuts with the adhessive but honestly you really don't need that much of it and do make sure you leave it for 5mins before trying to attach them.

Emma_Forbes
04-16-2006, 06:26 AM
Hi Judy,

This is what I worked out by trial and error. Spray the remover on the forms and work the glue loose fairly vigorously with your fingers. Then, before it can dry again wash it off with warm soapy water. I had to repeat this a number of times but they do come clean. I also used the same principle for any adhesive left on my skin. No problem.

Isn't it just fabulous wearing them at night with no bra - amazing!

Em

Donna Davis
04-17-2006, 03:57 PM
I like to go braless sometimes and need to find some kind of adhesive that won't hurt my skin. Where can I find this Hollister Medical Adhesive that you girls are talking about?

Emma_Forbes
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi Donna,

In the UK, US or elsewhere?

Em

Missy Anne
04-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Check out this thread from last December. I haven't had time to try it yet but the medical adhesive that I originally got is really tough to remove and it left a rash for a while so I quit using it.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16934&highlight=SPRAY+MOUNT

Missy Anne

Karren H
04-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I've used double sided stickey tape before and held great but not fun to remove!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Christina Nicole
04-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Self-adhesive breast forms work fine for me. I have worn my Amoena Tria Contact Light forms all day without a bra and without them moving at all. On the other hand, forms don't work with tops and dresses that are cut low. A strapless bra, some enhancers, and a Nu-Bra look fine, however. It takes some experimentation to find a combination of those items that worked for me. Fortunately, the local lingerie store was very, very helpful.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

PaulaJeanette
04-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Donna,

Try looking around on the Glamour Boutique website www.glamourboutique.com. I purchased some adhesive as well as the remover from their store in Las Vegas. I also suggest purchasing more remover than adhesive since you'll need and use more of the remover for clean-up.

Also, one other point which needs to be raised is the possibility of an allergic reaction to the adhesive. Unfortunately, this has happened with me. When I first used the adhesive over a few days, I developed a rash in my breast area which was somewhat noticeable. so as to not anger my wife, subsequent use has been controlled and limited to special occasions.

Yes, as the other ladies have confirmed, attached breast forms is an entirely new and wonderful experience. The realistic sensation of feeling your breasts move and bounce while walking in heels is indescribeable and sheer enjoyment!

Enjoy,

PaulaJeanette

Donna Davis
04-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks PaulaJennette for that info. I will look into it. I want to buy new forms anyway. I just use breast enhancers. They work but are not made to be worn to bed. I have broken two of them open and the silicone comes out and stickes to everything. Not funtrying to remove it from the inside of my bra. Anyway Thanks

Maria2004
04-18-2006, 09:04 PM
daring clothes beckon.
Jenny

The very reason I finaly purchased breatforms from
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

The sell a V shaped double sided adhesive tape specificly designed for wearing breast forms, and also a an adhesive wipe that you you wipe on your skin to insure the bond, and it's easily cleaned off using rubbing alcohol. I followed the directions for using them and have had no malfunctions while wearing low cut or strappy dresses where a bra is not an option. The only issue I have had is in trying to peel the form off too fast when it was time to remove them as a tiny bit of skin went with it which I considered a minor irritation for the freedom to wear certain types of dresses.