PDA

View Full Version : A little comment that made me feel good

Sherry Ann Evans
01-16-2024, 01:15 PM
Last weekend I was cleaning out my closet, trying on clothes, and getting my wife's opinion of various combinations. Eventually I put on a button-down black sweater with a peplum waist, grey pencil skirt that also has a small pleated flare at the bottom, dark pantyhose, and black boots. My wife said, "It looks like you're going to work." That made me feel great :) because she knows that I've daydreamed of being able to go to my job dressed up.

We live in NJ close to Princeton, so if you go out there, you better look good -- everyone and everything is classy. A couple of times we've talked about me dressing up, and texting her to meet at one of the many local bars/restaurants after work. Now I have an outfit that I know would be appropriate for the occasion. I also want to buy an A-line skirt, maybe plaid/red. Love that look.

kimdl93
01-16-2024, 01:22 PM
Definitely sounds like you and your wife should plan a meet-up after work!

Destinycd
01-16-2024, 03:58 PM
I?m so happy for you! That sounds like such a cute outfit.

Crissy 107
01-17-2024, 05:27 AM
Sometimes it is the little things that count so much. That is wonderful that you got to try different outfits on for your wife.

Cheryl T
01-17-2024, 10:25 AM
Princeton is a classy area for sure, but you could easily dress more casual.
After all it is a college town at heart and I'm sure the female students don't dress like they are off to the office.

alwayshave
01-17-2024, 07:42 PM
I love pencil skirts. I'm glad you looked good in it.

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2024, 09:44 PM
Hi Sherry Ann:hugs:, Sounds Great, Go For It, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**