PDA

View Full Version : Poll:What is your colorvision and how do you dress?

Penny
04-16-2006, 07:39 AM
For me, it's what I see as much as what I feel. Seeing the pretty colors helps me to feel pretty. I think I would be lost without normal colorvision.

I've edited this as there seems to be some confusion. I have not seen any study about crossdressing
that includes colorvision. If any of you have, let me know. One in 20 males have some sort of colorvision problems while only one in several hundred females have problems seeing colors. Statistically then, one in 20 of us should have colorvision problems. If this is not true, then were we
given an additonal gift to match our crossdressing that aligns us closer to the female gender? To what
extent does normal colorvision play in our desire to crossdress? How important is being pretty?

connie rotten
04-16-2006, 07:54 AM
Love,
Are you asking if I have had my colors done?
I wear red as often as I can. Baby blue to powder blue is flattering on me. The nicer my clothes get the fuller I dress.
Is that what you were looking for in a reply?

elizabeth nicole
04-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Colorblind as a bat.Made it fun dressing till my GF labelled everything as to what it would go with.She helps pick things out when we shop and then tags them as to what colors they go with.she uses a number system.if it is not true red true blue or yellow i dont see it just white or black.cant tell shades or tones .Makes life fun some days and every one thought my mother dressed me funny.For those that dont understand the question it has to do with your eyes ability to tell colors.Only men suffer from colorblindness,and there are different degrees of it.

Bonnie Jean
04-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Getting better at it, Had major problems at first, but they are working out slowly. Found a good method I just ask an mature lady whos shopping if the items go together if I'm in doubt.

ReginaK
04-16-2006, 05:39 PM
My female wardrobe is limited to red, black, and grey. I often look like i'm going to funerals. But as far as I know, my colorvision is okay.

Wendy me
04-16-2006, 05:47 PM
Normal Colorvision and it all depends on my mood mixing and matching or all black....it's all good .....

Shelly Preston
04-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi Penny

I choose the colours I think suit me

Lilith Moon
04-16-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't know why the question was asked, but FWIW, normal color vision here and dress completely.

JeanneF
04-16-2006, 06:03 PM
I have normal colorvision, but I dress selectively. I have a lot of blacks, grays and blues in my wardrobe. It's mainly a case of practicality. Since I can only buy a relatively small percentage of the clothes that I would need if I was full time (or a GG), I limit my purchases to clothes that I can mix and match when putting together outfits. It's the same reason I tend to lean towards only silver or white gold jewelry.

DonnaT
04-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Normal color vision, and I selectively dress. No wig or makeup at home, but will fully dress when going out, even though I'd rather not have to fully dress enfemme.