PDA

View Full Version : Wig sight

Bonnie-OR
11-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Hi girls, I don't know how many of you know it, but Stef Band is now selling wigs on her websight, and they are pretty well priced. I bought three and am very satisfied. They are of the more up to date styles, so for us "older" gals, there isn't a huge selection. I got mine in a week, coming from three different locations, where it has taken over 6 weeks to get ONE from a sight that other than that was very good. Anyway, go beyond the wig sight, Stef is a beautiful lady, and has lots of good tips. Huggs to all, Bonnie

http://www.whynotb12.com/sindex.html

Sharon
11-07-2004, 03:26 AM
I know you'll let us know how you like them! Or at least you better! :( Are they human hair or synthetic? I've been wanting to get a "real" hair wig since I haven't had luck with any of the synthetic ones I've bought. Maybe I'll give Stef Band a try if you give the good word.

Bonnie-OR
11-07-2004, 03:46 AM
Hi Sharon
I bought 3 from her, and I love them. They are synthetic, but doo look good. Two are shorter styles, the Kendall, and the 4 seasons. I went for the Victoria, a shoulder length with LOTS of curls. The Kendal is a kinda shag cut, and the 4 seasons is just off the sholders with curls toward the ends. I also wanted human hair, but after reading several postings saying how much care they require I opted out, at least for the time being. The only real advantage I can see for human hair is being able to restyle them. Since mine all need to be kept in a box in a closet, ;-( synthetic seems the reasonable way to go. If you check out Stefs sight, she has a small section on wig care. I can't remember if it's in the wig section, or in her make-up tips section. If you have any questions, Stef is a real doll, and has been more than willing to answer all mine. She does work weird hours tho' so may take a day or two for her to get back to you. BTW, for the girls that had cleavage questions, (Genevieve please disregard) she has a good section on that too. Hope this helps, Huggs, Bonnie