PDA

View Full Version : Ceera has her vagina!

Ceera
02-15-2024, 02:36 PM
Yesterday, on Valentine's day, I finally had my SRS procedure! Feeling pretty sore, of course, but all went well. Still in the hospital until the 19th. Then comes 5 weeks of rest and recovery, staying with a relative who lives close to the hospital. All told, three months to get fully back to speed.

Very tired now, but a very happy girl!

And it amuses me to no end that my hospital recovery room is in the 'Mother Baby Unit' of the hospital. Guess I did just give birth to a 'new girl'!

Maid_Marion
02-15-2024, 03:49 PM
Hi Ceera,

Congratulations! May you have a quick recovery.

Marion

kimdl93
02-15-2024, 04:25 PM
Congratulations, Ceera! Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery!

Lana Mae
02-15-2024, 06:40 PM
Congrats! Have a quick and pain free recovery! Gentle hugs! Lana Mae

Billie R
02-15-2024, 07:01 PM
Congratulations Ceera. Wishing you the best. It?s been almost a year, shy a few days, when you last updated us with your transition. I?m hoping that you have a speedy recovery. Consider all of us your family in here. You need someone to talk to, reach out. We all all here for you.

Crissy 107
02-15-2024, 10:16 PM
Congrats Ceera! I am so happy for you!

bridget thronton
02-16-2024, 02:47 AM
Glad things went well and hope you have an easy recovery

mbmeen12
02-16-2024, 03:44 AM
Great news hun...
Get better soon..

Jenn A116
02-16-2024, 10:37 AM
Congratulations. Hope you have a smooth, quick recovery.

Paulette
02-16-2024, 08:53 PM
Hoping that you find all of the happiness that you are looking for. Speedy and uneventful recovery.

Brenda456
02-20-2024, 09:18 AM
Congratulations. That is wonderful news. I hope the recovery goes well!

Ceera
02-20-2024, 11:54 AM
Yesterday they discharged me from the hospital. But I couldn't pee freely enough to even come close to emptying my bladder. So they had to insert a new catheter before my release. No matter where in the world you live, if you heard a faint scream of pain in the distance at about 5pm pacific time yesterday, that might have been me. Only slightly exaggerating. OMG... they had put in the earlier catheter while I was out cold. The replacement went in while I was wide awake, and... well, even trying to stay as quiet as I could, the other ladies in the whole 'Mother Baby Unit' must have thought I was performing natural childbirth in my room, without anesthesia! Pain spiked from zero to 9 in less than a second, then slowly back down to a 5.

By the time my family picked me up, pain was a manageable 2. I'm in my 27-foot camping trailer now, with my kitty for company. It's parked just outside my sister in law's home, where my daughter is staying during my recovery. I'm comfortable, safe, well-attended, and have my first follow-up exam and first dilation session this afternoon.

Anyone who thinks we undergo transition on a whim is outa their minds. The results will be worth the pain and the 2-3 months of careful recovery. But full medical transition is no joking matter. We pay a high price to be reborn!

bridget thronton
02-21-2024, 03:19 AM
Thanks for sharing your cheerful discharge pictures - hope your recovery is going well

Giselle(Oshawa)
02-21-2024, 09:57 AM
Congrats Ceera and hope your recovery is swift.

Rhonda Darling
02-26-2024, 03:12 PM
Ceera:

I’ve followed your postings for years, so I know that this stage of your affirmation process has been a long time coming. I am very happy for you reaching this stage of your transition journey. You are very fortunate indeed to have family and others who accept and support you as you transition. All of this occurring while you are trying to have the normal life you’ve worked so hard for. I know we on Crossdressers.com are all proud of you and are especially glad that you’ve chosen to continue participating on this forum. Many will continue to benefit from your writings, musings, and personal observations of life as a trans woman. Go forth and blossom into your new life.

Kindest regards,
Rhonda

Emily in the south
02-26-2024, 09:40 PM
Sorry I am so late to support you in your recovery Ceera. Hope all goes very well from here, the next 2 to 3 months, and in the future.

You have a great sense of humor in your writing.. I love that. I'll have to listen more intently to the NW of me on your follow up days..

Emily

Philipa Jane
03-12-2024, 07:43 AM
Hi Ceera.
I am a bit late with a comment here but I was to accompany a girl while in Bangkok back to the hospital to have another catheter inserted.
Apparently she was one of the unlucky one who had the catheter removed too soon and she could not urinate. Consequently she suffered severe pains as her bladder filled up. At the hospital the nurses took both of us into a room where they put a new catheter in and she screamed the place down.
I was just there for moral support.

Amy Lynn3
03-17-2024, 12:30 PM
I can only offer my congratulations on being brave enough to transition. I wish you the very best in your new life and may you have a speedy recovery.

Billie R
03-29-2024, 07:17 PM
Hey Ceera. Just checking in on you. How have you been doing? Hope all is well.

Ceera
04-04-2024, 03:16 AM
At 48 days post-surgery, I finally returned home as my medical leave ended. Everything is healing fabulously fast, and looks gorgeous! In the last few days before heading home, I met briefly with a bisexual female friend, who I was on quite intimate terms with prior to surgery. We didn't try to get intimate during that visit, because I need to heal one more month before sex. But I gave her a good, close look, and she was amazed at how natural my post-SRS ladybits look! We'll definitely be dating again once I am fully healed!

On Monday and Tuesday I went back to work. Everyone at work, from our store managers to floor associates and cashiers, were happy to have me back! I'll have step count and lifting weight limits for another month, but I managed a full workday pretty well, while adjusting what I do to accommodate those limits. Am now enjoying three more days off, but this Saturday, I'll be back to a full-time workload.

Personally, I feel really good. Still have some swelling in the mons, labia and vaginal opening, but that's going down with time. Dilation is a time-consuming and somewhat uncomfortable chore for me, but not particularly painful.

bridget thronton
04-04-2024, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the update - glad to hear the healing process is going well

Lana Mae
04-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Heal, Baby, heal! Hugs Lana Mae