PDA

View Full Version : New experience

Maria 60
02-19-2024, 11:12 AM
Last week I had a work seminar out of town in a warmer country and desided to take my wife. It was two days of work and a few days we rented a car and beach side cabin. It had a almost private beach area but it seamed like a retirement area and there were some people walking. We were relaxing on the beach and my wife asked me that she found it funny that I never mentioned wanting to wear a bikini or women's bathing suit. She asked me if I ever wore one or if I ever wore my sisters or mothers when I was younger or if I ever sneaked a try of hers. She mentioned that I never even take the ones she puts in the goodwill cloths bag. I told her as far as I could remember I never did try one on before but maybe I don't really remember I did do a lot of crazy things back then.
Later that day we were in a mall shopping and my wife wanted to buy me a women's swim suit, she asked if I wanted a full piece but with my body I could get away with a two piece. I didn't know and she desided to get me a two piece. The next morning I put it on and I wore my male shorts and t-shirt on top to the beach and when I laid on the chair I removed my male clothes and for the first time in a while I was feeling embarrassed sitting there and dressed like that in front of my wife. My wife got up and looked around and told me to get that new bikini wet, I was a little redundant but went in the ocean and I have to admit it was an amazing feeling. When I went back to my lawn chair I took of the top and put my male shorts on, a while later a man walking his dog came to us and striking a conversation. My wife out of nowhere threw my t-shirt at me while I was talking and gave me a look like "put it on". After he left I asked her what was with the shirt, she told me just being out in the sun for a short while I already had a bikini tan line on my chest.
We did laugh it off and I did spend the rest of the day trying to even out my tan. The next morning before we left I wanted to see how a one piece felt like so I wore one of hers for a while and again what an amazing feeling in the ocean when wet.
I was always telling my wife I felt like I hit a dead end when it came to feeling a new sensations with my dressing but she proved me wrong it did feel amazing and like something I never felt before.
I guess I never had the thought of wearing a bikini in the past and don't remember ever trying one on before now, I guess "never say never".

Stephj
02-19-2024, 11:34 AM
That was a great experience for you i hope someday I will get the courage to try a bikini on at the beach

Sherry Ann Evans
02-19-2024, 11:34 AM
That's so great!! I would love to have that experience, but I'm too embarrassed -- not about dressing public but about showing that much skin. Just haven't got the body for it.

Bea_
02-19-2024, 01:13 PM
Maria,
The idea of wearing a bikini on the beach is nice, but it's the fact that your wife is not only supportive, but that she takes the initiative to encourage you to find a broader comfort zone is the part that I'd be jealous of. The experience on the beach sounds amazing, but having a spouse whose boundaries are broader than yours is AWESOME. She seems like a wonderful source of support.

BLUE ORCHID
02-19-2024, 01:23 PM
Hi Maria :hugs:, Great Story, Thanks for Sharing it with us, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Crissy 107
02-19-2024, 01:33 PM
The whole experience sounds wonderful but the point Bea made about your encouraging wife is spot on and absolutely great!

kimdl93
02-19-2024, 02:04 PM
It?s a good thing your wife is making sure you enjoy new experiences. I wonder what might be on the horizon.

Sandi Beech
02-19-2024, 02:13 PM
I used to suntan in women?s thongs at the beach, but I had to stop mostly because over time the sun has taken its toll on my skin. No one ever really seemed to take notice although I only went to areas that were not crowded.

It is best to just spend 10 to 20 min in the sun on a regular basis at first, so you don?t burn as the tan builds up. It is definitely exciting to see a bikini top tan. It is not something you can remove like makeup you know. I still have a residual bra tan from last summer. It is finally fading.

I made the mistake of putting a one piece on in my pool years ago, and my wife hit the roof over it so you are lucky to have acceptance.

Sandi

kimdl93
02-19-2024, 03:13 PM
I often wore a one piece (and a wig) in my pool. One advantage of the one piece was that I could wear a latex waist clincher underneath, which contributed to a much more feminine shape. Sunscreen is your friend :)

Marcia Blue
02-19-2024, 08:19 PM
Your wife is a keeper. What a nice suggestion.

NonbiNancy
02-19-2024, 10:54 PM
What a sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

bridget thronton
02-20-2024, 03:38 AM
Your great wife helps you with another new experience - thanks for sharing it with us

alwayshave
02-20-2024, 06:39 AM
Maria, Your wife is wonderful. I'd love to try a bathing suit. Too funny about the tan lines.

Jillcder
02-20-2024, 08:24 AM
I just love hearing stories about your lovely wifes acceptance she is definitely a gem! I would love to sunbathe in a bikini I consider the tan lines a Crossdressing badge of honor.

LeannS
02-22-2024, 12:53 PM
You have a understanding wife a pure treasure

Melony1968
02-22-2024, 01:49 PM
Great story girl. I wish I could wear a bikini I just don't have the figure.😭

Stephanie47
02-23-2024, 10:11 AM
Envious I am. I love reading stories of total acceptance and spousal participation.

rachelatshop
02-23-2024, 04:31 PM
You are so lucky to have such a supportive wife and one who is willing to get involved with your cross dressing

Myphoseleggs
02-27-2024, 10:36 PM
Wow, you?re so lucky! Congratulations, what an amazing time that sounds like.