PDA

View Full Version : shocked!!!

Sage GG
04-16-2006, 12:57 PM
OK, I grew up in New York city it takes a lot to really shock me but this morning, Well, my heart is still pounding.

I was in the shower, walked out and OMG I still can't believe what my husband was doing.

She was sitting there is her new powder Blue and White Cami set with the adorable butterflys..... Watching Baseball!!!!!

DanaJ, I want to speak to you. What have you done??

Jenny Beth
04-16-2006, 01:13 PM
WHAT...:eek: Inexcusable.....she should have been doing her nails! ;)

ashlee chiffon
04-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Football, i can understand...
but Baseball???? Nooooo!!!!

Julie Avery
04-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Ahhh, if you're a genetic male, you haven't lived till you've rooted for the Pittsburgh Steelers in a dress :cheeky:

Nikki Dee
04-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Disgusting.!!!!....I mean,.... Baseball.??????. You must have been really shocked.!!
Nikki. x

Phyliss
04-16-2006, 01:35 PM
I suppose to make matters worse he was watching the...yankees.

EricaCD
04-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Scandalous. Watching a sporting event and not in her cheerleader outfit? What's the world coming to....

Sam-antha
04-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Not Cricket that isn't.

Maureen Henley
04-16-2006, 02:08 PM
If she were rooting for the Red Sox, it would have been okay.

Sage GG
04-16-2006, 02:38 PM

How did you know?????

Sage GG
04-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Scandalous. Watching a sporting event and not in her cheerleader outfit? What's the world coming to....

Let me get this straight, not only did she have to have an outfit to play Fantasy baseball now she going to need different outfits to watch each sport??:bonk:

Phyliss
04-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Just a good guess.

cindybarnes
04-16-2006, 02:51 PM
But if I did I would need seperate outfits too :)

Cindy

Cheery GG
04-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I didnt think americans knew what sarcasm was....i was obviously wrong !

cheery
xx

Tina Dixon
04-16-2006, 04:54 PM
LOL, did her team win?

Karren H
04-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Ewwwwww Baseball!! At least he could have been watching hockey or NHRA drag raceing!!! heehehe

Love Karren

Julie Avery
04-16-2006, 05:07 PM
No wonder Karren hates baseball, she's in Pittsburgh :cheeky:

Shelly Preston
04-16-2006, 05:11 PM
I hope you asked her,

Who was on first ??????

Francine
04-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Ok ..that does it.. I just may have to make it a quest to watch a NASCAR race, enfemme! :D

Now..what to wear??? :happy:

Francine

CaptLex
04-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Watching Baseball!!!!!

Well, if it was the Mets, that's okay. Otherwise, it's inexcusable! :eek:

Joy Carter
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
This is some sick behavior I recomend that her/he sees a qualified MD at once this might be catching? Now watching a home improvment show would probably help her/he maybe even cure her/he of baseball enfem. PS they have a line of satin and lace tool belts with garters at Lowes HIP store.

Di
04-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Wow.... after witnessing this....are you ok now?:rofl:

RachelB.
04-16-2006, 06:46 PM
All I can say is "GO BRAVES"

TGMarla
04-16-2006, 07:23 PM
If she were rooting for the Red Sox, it would have been okay The wrong Sox? NOT!!!

No wonder Karren hates baseball, she's in Pittsburgh :cheeky:Touche!

Ok ..that does it.. I just may have to make it a quest to watch a NASCAR race, enfemme! :D

Now..what to wear??? :happy: NASCAR en femme? I'd suggest daisy dukes, and a Copenhagen logo cut-off T-shirt that shows your beer belly.

Look, you commies. Baseball is pure (except for guys like Barry Bonds), good, and American. It's even better in feminine skivvies. Try it, you'll like it. You can't beat fun at the ol' ball park, unless you're a Cub fan, that is.

Go White Sox! (By the way, that's the 2005 World Series Champion Chicago White Sox...THE reigning champions!)

Sharon
04-16-2006, 07:43 PM
You tell Rena that she better be wearing her lucky skirt when my team plays hers in the fantasy league! :D

Francine
04-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Marla,
Excuse me....
I don't have a beer belly! ;)

Francine

Lawren
04-16-2006, 08:07 PM
What an abomination! I would have been watching an auto race. LOL!!! :D

Noel Chimes
04-16-2006, 08:55 PM
What an abomination! I would have been watching an auto race. LOL!!! :D
That reminds me, i need to order my "Cha Cha" Muldowney driver's suit. After all it is racing season. However if I must watch (ugh) baseball with my Mrs. then it will have to be in an "all-american league" uniform. i wonder if anyone knows where i can get a "Rockford Peach" uniform.

Karren H
04-16-2006, 10:02 PM
No wonder Karren hates baseball, she's in Pittsburgh :cheeky:

Yeah, Pirates or Penguins!! Pick two and take them home with you! hehehe

Love Karren

nancy58
04-16-2006, 10:27 PM
I worked with a cute GG for a couple of years, and she loves baseball and softball, and she is definitely heterosexual. Me, I can't stand baseball, nor do I care much for football or any other kind of ball. Which, come to think of it, may explain why I'm here, eh? :cheeky:

jennifer easton
04-16-2006, 10:52 PM
watching baseball enfem!,well not to shocked, but enfem and wathing the Royals!!! then I'd be shocked xoxoxoxoJennifer

rachellenicole
04-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Nothing like watching "Drag" racing in a dress ehh??

Go Dodgers!!

Rachelle

Nlenro-nu2
04-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Why the shock? what's the big deal? That's the problem with being male people are always Fault find! (That's enough to make some what to be female) Although I don't watch baseball, I do watch golf, tennis, and bowling. I even crossdress while watch them sometime. Oh by the way I went bowling once dress up as a female and no one said anything. Maybe they thought they might get hit with a bowling ball if they said something. Or it may have just been a licky day for me.. although it wasn't for my score though I did better than I normally do.. I've never won much at bowling. I only win when the players have records that are poorer than mine! Well I didn't go to win I just went to have fun so in all that was was a gone one! oh by the way I'm Nlenro-nu2

Kimberley
04-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Baseball? Football? okay, DRAG racing in a pinch.

Oh my, girls there are so many more interesting sports to watch such as Top Model, Project Runway, Home Improvements, Iron Chef etc. Then the ultimate, the Shopping Channel.

Really! (flipping hair and stomping off) Shame on you! After this post, I just have to go get fixed with a dose of Dr. Phil after a reality check with Oprah. :cheeky:

Kimberley

paulaN
04-17-2006, 02:05 PM
If my wife cought me watching baseball she would flip too.

Andrea
04-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Not Cricket that isn't.

I think on a mainly American site that went unanswered, babe.

Cricket it aint but I do like Baseball, go Phoenix Cardinals ! :D

Julie York
04-17-2006, 02:25 PM
If I found myself watching baseball I'd be fascinated. But that's mainly because I can't GET baseball on my television.:(

(Anyway who WAS on first base?)

:D :D

Kimberley
04-17-2006, 03:06 PM
If I found myself watching baseball I'd be fascinated. But that's mainly because I can't GET baseball on my television.:(

Kind of like watching grass grow.... (I know I am going to take some heat for that statement.)

Who's on first? Julie that is probably the epitome of American slapstick done by two commedians called Abbot and Costello back in the 40's. It helps to have a bit of knowledge of baseball though. If anyone can appreciate this one you can. Have a look for it if you can find it. It is worth it.

Kimberley.

RenaCD
04-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Ok it was Like Sunday morning nothing on the Dam Boob tube except Telemarketers and Televangelists.
So I Slipped and stopped on a Classic Yankee Game. I still can't tell what was going on, the puck was on the 50 yard line and the count was 3&0 or some Thingy like that(Wendyme)
I have joined the Powderpuff League associated with this group of Sisters and I am Dead Last in the league, just trying to get the drift of things.
As for SageGG, Neither of us had ever been much on Watching Sports, You Racing Fans can ask her what she thinks of People racing their cars around in a Circle for 500 miles and never asking for directions, Just ask her I dare you!
As for the New Leather Skirt and Blazer, Oh girls what a Great Look, size #6 just above the knee GREAT!
And as for you Joy Carter please tell me more about this Lace Tool Belt with garters at Lowe's?? Colors??

Big Hugs To All Rena:D :D :p :lol2:

JoannaDees
04-18-2006, 08:47 PM
I didnt think americans knew what sarcasm was....i was obviously wrong !

cheery
xx

Obviously biased. But then, who do you know? It's sad how the world thinks they know all of the USA from the media and our foreign policy. Like you "know". Pathetic, egotistical European BS!

Steph
04-18-2006, 09:02 PM
All I can say is "Let's go RED WINGS".

JoannaDees
04-18-2006, 11:18 PM
All I can say is "Let's go RED WINGS".

Sharks baby! Sharks! Well, at least we don't have to face the awsome "wings' right away ... but soon ... soon! I hope!

melissacd
04-18-2006, 11:28 PM
what's baseball?

swiss_susan
04-19-2006, 07:39 AM
You can't beat fun at the ol' ball park, unless you're a Cub fan, that is.:spank:

As if the curse wasn't bad enough! :p

Susan

Penny
04-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Ahhh, if you're a genetic male, you haven't lived till you've rooted for the Pittsburgh Steelers in a dress :cheeky:
Push em up; push em back. Go Steelers!:D

suzannecarr
04-19-2006, 02:12 PM
go astros , all the way this year, and we dont have to spend all the money in the world to get to the wprld series! i still cant believe im saying this here, i feel like im on the aggies or big 12 chat page!!!! its amazing how much of a difference a person can display their personality, many people in my town would freak if they knew i could roll and style hair as well as i can throw a cut fastball!!!!!!!!!!!, suz

Sage GG
04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
You tell Rena that she better be wearing her lucky skirt when my team plays hers in the fantasy league! :D

Lets see, does Rena need an excuse to wear anything in Leather.

NOT

Of Course she will have her lucky skirt, lucky blazer, lucky bra, she may not know about baseball but the girl knows about clothes

CharlaineCadence
04-19-2006, 08:30 PM
I guess i really am a girlly girl more then my gf tells me because most sports drive me nuts. I do like to watch hocky and nascar at home. and i do play golf ( need to learn to swind around the brests now) but sports in gen are boring to me. As for her dress well sounds like you just needed to take her mind off it ( big cheesy grin )i dont know but theirs alot of fun things around

Denise_Z
04-20-2006, 12:00 AM

That's right!

CharlaineCadence
04-20-2006, 12:51 AM
lets see

whos on first
whats on sceound
and i don't know's on third
yesterday's the pitcher and i tomarrows tha catcher

Khriss
04-20-2006, 01:00 AM
That Ain't Cricket ....
(where the "f" is Biddy !?)

MsJanessa
04-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Red Sox I can understand but the yankees? That's definatly grounds for divorce.

RachelDenise
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
At least it wasn't fishing!