PDA

View Full Version : Soft Roll Out

NatalieR
03-24-2024, 08:57 PM
So I dressed up for a gala/fundraiser for a local LGBTQ+ Youth Organization. I went with my GF and another friend. New dress and makeup at Sephora! :battingeyelashes: I have shared my fem persona with a lot of friends and since I had some pictures that I really liked I decided to share them with some new woman friends. I didn't get into any gender stuff just said "I thought you would enjoy these pics, I dressed up for a charity event!" One friend took it very matter of fact and was like "You are a good sport!" The other intuited that it was more than a one-time thing and started recommending places where I should shop for dresses :).

I had never showed any fem pics to my dad or brothers but recently I decided to send them pics of me with my GF. I was a little nervous but just felt like it was no big deal and presented it the same way - "Dressed up to go to an event, here is your long lost sister/daughter." They took it as a lark and both my brothers and a Sis in Law commented that I looked like my cousin. No negative comments and nobody mentioned it again. It left me feeling really good!! I was glad a could share the pic without getting into a big "gender discussion."

Didn't want to post my GFs picture but here is the idea:

Crissy 107
03-24-2024, 09:28 PM
I am happy to hear everything went well and I think you look amazing, love the dress!

bridget thronton
03-25-2024, 01:32 AM
You look very nice - glad you had no bad reactions from either your friends or family

danniUK
03-25-2024, 03:44 AM
Looking great! Just goes to show we can be as "out" (or in) as we want. I'm planning on coming out (at least a little) next month to some close friends - I hope it goes as well as this!

kimdl93
03-25-2024, 06:18 AM
Your family may have more questions as you get involved in charity events on a weekly basis ;)

Connie D50
03-25-2024, 07:33 AM
Love the dress you look great. Sounds like you had a nice time :)

stacycoral
03-25-2024, 08:21 AM
Love the look, glad everything went well for you, it is nice to be out and enjoying yourself.thanks for sharing your story and picture, hugs.

Nancy44
03-25-2024, 10:17 AM
You look great! Do pass on the dress shop recommendations. 😊😊

Fiona_44
03-25-2024, 03:21 PM
Nice dress Natalie. You look great.

NatalieR
03-25-2024, 08:44 PM
Thanks for all the nice words! I have been pleasantly surprised by the acceptance I have received ☺️

Jillcder
03-26-2024, 07:31 AM
You look awesome and it sounds like your girlfriend friend is a sweetheart.

Geena75
03-26-2024, 10:53 AM
You look lovely -- great dress that suits you very well! Glad you are feeling free and can dress up and get out.

Kitty S
03-26-2024, 12:03 PM
Hi Natalie, wow looking good. I love your hair, I may have to grow mine out.

Natalie5004
03-26-2024, 03:27 PM
Hey Natalie. I love the classy look. A perfect outfit and smile.

NatalieR
03-26-2024, 05:21 PM
You look awesome and it sounds like your girlfriend friend is a sweetheart.

She's the best!! I really should say partner instead of GF, we are in it for the long haul. She is very encouraging of my fem side and pursuits. When I was single, I felt like I needed to be open with a potential partner about my "gender stuff" and wasn't sure I would find someone. We made a great match. ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Natalie, wow looking good. I love your hair, I may have to grow mine out.

I wish I could! It's a good wig.

- - - Updated - - -

You look great! Do pass on the dress shop recommendations. ����

She suggested Anthropologie

Frannie7
03-27-2024, 06:01 PM
You look lovely Natalie. You are lucky to have such an accepting partner.

jjjjohanne
03-29-2024, 07:39 AM
I love the cut of that dress! It has some sleeves, it has a narrow neck, no waistline, and it isn't too short. I couldn't do the sheer part, but otherwise, that is my kind of dress!

Joey