PDA

View Full Version : First time dressed as a female in public...and I loved it...

Raffina
04-16-2006, 03:30 PM
A friend organised a fancy dress party a day ago, so basically you can go as anything you want. I was excited of course, as this gave me the perfect opportunity to cross-dress with an excuse, as people will expect to be ridiculed, thus giving me no worries at all.

Therefore while my other friends were deciding what to go as, I have already decided hehe. I decided to go as Princess Peach / or Princess Toadstool from the Super Mario videogames (http://fan.happyrain.org/peach/peachylayout.jpg) as I have a pink dress that is similar, and also a wig that kind of resembles her hairstyle. Hell, I even had the white satin silk gloves. I didn't really care how much I resembled the character, all I cared about was the chance to dress up and fully express my true self with no fear of ridicule and reprisal.

Here are the pics of my outfit in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28418

Anyway on the day before the party I got all made up, dress, wig, shoes, the lot. While getting dolled up the feeling was so immense, as other people will actually SEE me dressed up as a female for the first time. Anyway once I was ready, I sat in the room excited and a little shaky waiting for the friends to pick me up. Then the doorbell rang. Heh. Upon opening the door my friend's reaction to me were of amazement, rather than a laughable joke. I remember one of the friends, who is a girl, saying "OH... MY... GOD...". She didn't laugh at all, which puzzled me....to this day I still don't know whether she said it in a 'ridicule' sense or 'amazement' sense....all the signs point to amazement though.....hopefully. She herself was dressed a a standard sexy french maid. Nice legs. Heh, the other guys were like all 'bloody hell, who the f***s this??' reaction. They were dressed as caveman, Elvis, knight, and pope.

So once the reaction was over, I had to step out into the street. Lifted my dress up and stepped onto the pavement...the sound of my high heels making that 'click' noise on each step I took was amazing. Felt really good I did. Got into the car, and drove to the party. At this point I was shaking a little, but luckily the girl mate who I sat next to half-heartedly gave me feminine compliments in a 'joke' sense, which calmed me down a little, and the guys were saying how 'brave' I was was...heh heh. Little do they know...:p

So once we arrived, we stepped out of the car, and went into the venue. Upon entering it was a relief, as there were other guys dressed as women - tacky or fake ones of course, such as Marylin Monroe or the Fat Slapper body suit! Some even didn't bother to shave! From this moment on I knew it was going to be a good night, so I just went and talked to lots of people. I'm not boasting, but some people did geniunely think I was a girl from a far distance, which was nice. The shocking reactions I got from others were fun! But what was most fun of course was the fact that I was in my feminine mode, the fact that I had to teeter around in high heels felt good, and the sound of the dress ruffling was amazing. Also I acted in very feminine ways too - such as the girly hand point gestures, the twisty, wriggling movement when walking, the curtseys while I greeted people and they greeted me, was just awesome. Walking upstairs to the bathroom I had to lift my dress up and tip-toe up the stairs (without the stiletto heel on the steps), which people could see the shoes I was wearing, which felt pretty feminine. Can't forget having to re-apply the pink lipstick in the bathroom either!

The best feeling overall was definitely when some people geniunely thought I was a "chick" or "lass", as quoted, and some women who complicated me on my shoes. That really did make me happy.

During that time I really wished I was a girl, where in reality I never desired to want to be a woman for real. I guess it was just one of those bursts of feelings.

Of course I still haven't 'come out of the closet' for real yet, as this was a fancy dress party which provided me the excuse. So for you girls who still haven't 'come out', and is invited to a fancy dress party - DO IT. Go as your woman self. You'll really enjoy it, trust me.

Again, here are the pics of my outfit in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28418

Cheers for reading, hope I didn't bore you too much.

"Jen"

Danielle
04-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Mario and Luigi are sooo lucky hope you had a blast,as for the heels making noise..don't we all love the sound of "HEELS"Oh yeah!!SEXY

Ann lee
04-16-2006, 10:00 PM
OOOOHHHHH baby you did it, congradulations!!!!! It does feel amazing!! one my first few times out i wnt to the store in a black mini skirt and white top, the looks, the sounds of the shoes on the tile, and then the best was the cashier, i loved it so much!!!!

Jennaie
04-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. I'm glad that you had a chance to go out and feel fem in public. I think you will looking for the very next opportunity to do it again. :)

Raffina
04-16-2006, 11:48 PM
Mario and Luigi are sooo lucky hope you had a blast,as for the heels making noise..don't we all love the sound of "HEELS"Oh yeah!!SEXY

Must say though, the party venue had a hard floor (no carpet), so everytime I walked the clicking noise was quite loud, and it actually made me feel a bit self-conscious......and feminine of course....

As for Mario and Luigi, well they'll be in for a shock.

OOOOHHHHH baby you did it, congradulations!!!!! It does feel amazing!! one my first few times out i wnt to the store in a black mini skirt and white top, the looks, the sounds of the shoes on the tile, and then the best was the cashier, i loved it so much!!!!

Heh, well I wouldn't say I "did it", because it wasn't 'official' shall we say. Being a fancy dress party/ball meant that everyone thought I did it as a 'one-off' or a 'laugh', only I know better. However I'm sure that most people who was there had a feeling that I liked it judging by my complete change of persona as Princess. I'm sure the girls definitely know I enjoyed it. :winking:

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. I'm glad that you had a chance to go out and feel fem in public. I think you will looking for the very next opportunity to do it again.

Yeah it was a good evening indeed, the chance came and I took advantage of it big time. I speculated for a long time about going to fancy dress ball/party as my alter-ego, and of course that speculation was reality. Better than I thought it would be in fact.

Next opportunity...heh, well my friends enjoyed the party very much so I'm sure they'll organise/go to one again soon. I've already decided on the next character I'll go as...therefore I'll have my outfit for this character ready for the occassion as seen:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27927

I'll probably get myself one of those Bo Peep staffs for that added effect....

Even thinking about it is exciting. Ha ha!

Kristen Kelly
04-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Glad you enjoyed yourself it is fun getting out enfem. I dress more now and go out but in the past I never missed a Halloween where I could get dressed and go out, just wish I had as nice of a dress as you were wearing.

Nlenro-nu2
04-17-2006, 01:08 AM
You're one of the lucky ones. But You're using the word "Hell" in the wrong way though you perhaps should've said Heaven instead of Hell. Hell is a bad place is it not? Also Hell can be a bad situation. Some fools use the word hell when they have a good time but that isn't right is it? It seems to be hell is getting blamed for both good and bad.. That leaves heaven out doesn't it? Well I had a miserable time with insulters yesterday and I didn't even crossdress that day! It's just plain (miserable) being a male). I mentioned this to my Landlord and he put a great big smile on his face.. Why would anyone smile at someone being upset and hurt? the only answer I can come up is that person that smiles when someone is upset or hurt.. the smiler would be a demon or devil in this case, would they not? Why not try going through a Mall dressed as a female? I did and it was fine until someone saw that I was a mail. I
bent down to tie up my fancy laces on my shows and my wig came off!
Oh one person saw it.. I thought it was a boy but it turned out to be my
younger sister dressed as a boy... she wants to be a male.. why I don't understand.. cause I hate being a male! I don't have the $$$ to get gender changed either! If I could get away with living as a female all the time and be happy I would! So far my live is Hell(miserable) the only thing that makes it worthwhile is my 2 cats.