PDA

View Full Version : Answered the door while dressed

KymG
05-06-2024, 03:42 PM
During a dress up session, i realised i was hungry, and wouldnt it be fun and scary to order food while dressed.
So i did. The guy knocked and i took a breath and opened the door. Im not sure he realised i was a guy, i honestly dont know, but he asked for a pin number ( which i hadnt been given) then had another look at me and said ok, dont worry...
I tipped him. Id like to imagine he saw a beatifull lady in front of him and deciced not to worry about the pin.
Either way, it felt really good!

kimdl93
05-06-2024, 04:02 PM
Well, for sure he saw someone who tipped him and when you think about it, the chances are he sees people in many different situations. Yours was probably one of the more pleasant.

SylphDevine
05-06-2024, 04:35 PM
One of my fantasies, except I'd have to shave and put on makeup, nails, wig, padding (all of which I have) etc. Too much work. LOL

Gillian Gigs
05-06-2024, 05:21 PM
I doubt that he saw anything other than the size of the tip you gave him! Most people are incredibly unobservant, your clothing choices while CD'ing would have been really bad for someone to notice anything out of the ordinary.

melissalynn
05-06-2024, 08:33 PM
I once answered the door for the Uber Eats person while dressed. If he noticed anything was amiss, he certainly did not let on.

I imagine delivery people have seen things in their work. I think many know that its easy to complain if they said something, especially with the app based services.

docrobbysherry
05-07-2024, 01:10 AM
If u ever really want to know what other people see when you're dressed? Simply look in a mirror and/or take a photo. Look at the image objectively.:daydreaming:

If u can't do that, show it to a trusted friend and ask what they see!:battingeyelashes:

BLUE ORCHID
05-07-2024, 03:47 AM
Hi Kym :hugs:, I have a friend that works for UPS and he said that Absolutely Nothing Shocks him anymore, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

Raychel
05-07-2024, 07:52 AM
I did that once with the mail man.
He looked a bit surprised at the time.
But I had talked to him several times afterwards,he was a super nice guy. He has since retired.
But I am sure nothing more was said. Just another day for him

JohnH
05-07-2024, 04:42 PM
My normal attire is a dress and I have hair beyond my shoulders along with a bust. So you might say I'm dressed all the time unless I'm doing something like climbing on the roof to trim vegetation and replace shingles where I have to wear trousers.
Really it is no big deal to answer the door while dressed.

John

JulieC
05-07-2024, 08:47 PM
I recently had a several month span where I was able to dress whenever I wanted to. I dressed about 80% of my waking hours. I'd thought about what to do if someone came to the door, as the likelihood was far higher compared to before (kids at home, rarely dressing fully at home). I figured, if I knew it wasn't friends/family, I'd just answer the door. Never happened though. Oh well :) We don't order food to be delivered, so that wasn't going to happen.