PDA

View Full Version : Housework

Verona
05-12-2024, 02:54 AM
Who else loves doing household chores whilst dressed. I love the feeling of cleaning the kitchen and bathroom especially

Kris Burton
05-12-2024, 03:40 AM
Everything is better when dressed!

Helen_Highwater
05-12-2024, 04:06 AM
Pretty much every morning I'm up before my SO, so PF(partially femme) so basically skirt and top, and my first job is the clean the kitchen and take my SO breakfast in bed at which point I go CU(cover up).

Do I enjoy cleaning more? Certainly I'd rather do it PF than drab but actually enjoy the act of cleaning more. On reflection I'd have to say no. It's being PF that gives me the pleasure. What I'm doing is immaterial. I've never been drawn to the French maid thing either. Each to their own and all that but not for me.

And at this moment, I've done the kitchen (PF), taken up the breakfast tray (CU) and now back downstairs having reverted to (PF), had my own breakfast and am now sat in the front living room with my SO spending the morning in bed, listening to the radio while knitting. Part of my routine being to join you ladies here.

So I suppose that doing this most mornings makes it more routine for me. If cleaning while dressed is something that you only get to do infrequently then I can see why it would have greater significance.

Donnell
05-12-2024, 05:06 AM
Being im usually in bra and panties around the house and the fact that I do most of the home chores on account of my wife's limitations, yes I do the housework dressed up. I do have a cheap maid outfit that I sometimes wear to make things a bit fun

Connie D50
05-12-2024, 05:45 AM
I agree 100% with Kris "Everything is better dressed"

Jillcder
05-12-2024, 06:48 AM
Count me in as a member of the Crossdressing cleaning crew. I know we all share chores but there is definitely something special about doing it dressed properly.

CarlaWestin
05-12-2024, 08:05 AM
I agree 100% with Kris "Everything is better dressed"

Would that include getting pulled over and having forgotten to put you license in your purse?
Asking for a friend.

:straightface:

SylphDevine
05-12-2024, 08:53 AM
I absolutely LOVE dressing for chores. When my wife found that out she leaves a note on the fridge about what chores I can do and what outfits to wear while doing them.

Seems to have solved the sharing of chores problem. Now I do them more than she does.

docrobbysherry
05-12-2024, 01:57 PM
Is there a certain brand of maid's outfit that MAGICALLY makes housework haters want to do menial chores?:thumbsup:

Please post the btrand because whenever I put on a maids outfit all I want to do is take photos!:battingeyelashes:

I have even less interest in cleaning the house than before I dressed!:thumbsdn:

Cheryl T
05-12-2024, 03:24 PM
I do practically everything dressed and housework is no exception.
I often kid my wife telling her the union will be filing a grievance since I don’t have a maid’s uniform. The last time I said that she told me if I needed one I’d better order one.
I’m shopping now and am very sure that future housework will be that much more fun.

VivianNewkirk
05-12-2024, 04:16 PM
I just bought a set of pretty aprons so I don't mess up my dresses when cooking in the kitchen.

Sherry Ann Evans
05-12-2024, 04:26 PM
Every now and then, my wife puts me to work. :)

Verona
05-12-2024, 04:58 PM
Sherry Ann.
She?s a good wife, just like mine

bridget thronton
05-13-2024, 12:46 AM
Nothing makes housework fun - they are chores that need to be done by both of us

Debbie Denier
05-13-2024, 02:43 AM
I hate ironing but find it so much more relaxing to do when dressed.

BLUE ORCHID
05-13-2024, 03:25 AM
That Really does make it more fun,

Lorna
05-13-2024, 03:42 AM
No, dressing doesn't make househo;d or any chores more enjoyable. I am limited in opportunities to dress, I don't go out (except sometimes underdressed) but it's always interesting (rather than fun) to find things to do while dressed and therefore try to experience what a similarly dressed woman would feel. Just sitting around whiile dressed doesn't do that for me.

Sabine7
05-13-2024, 05:49 AM
Last month, I stayed alone at home for the whole weekend. I spent most of time en-femme feeling wonderful. I used the time to do chores. I cleaned the whole house, both floors, both bathrooms and the kitchen. I enjoyed fully the time being a woman and doing this kind of "female" activities even if they are not assigned to female gender any more.

Monique65
05-13-2024, 05:57 AM
Pre-pandemic, my wife volunteered at a local non-profit one day a week, and I would dress and do the chores. When she came home, she would remark how good the house looked and I would say, “The Good House Fairy came”. If she only knew.

SaraLin
05-13-2024, 06:31 AM
I seem to have gotten something backwards!
I tend to do chores that might get messy, in drab.
I don't want to mess up my nicer things.

Linda E. Woodworth
05-13-2024, 07:43 AM
I Love doing household chores wearing my maids uniform.

Yes, being dressed makes housework much more enjoyable.

Natalie5004
05-13-2024, 08:21 AM
I feel triggered. I do not like housework but I do it. It does not matter how I am dressed. Of course a little makeup goes a long way...

kayegirl
05-13-2024, 09:54 AM
This one made me smile. My dear wife goes out to work f0r the full day, every Friday, and mornings only on Saturday. We have an agreement that on those days I will do the domestic chores. When this first started she would leave a note heading K,,,,, my male name, please will you do,,,, and then list those chores she wanted me to do. Over time this changed through, "Sweetheart " to "will you ask the cleaner to", and then one Friday, "Kaye will you please". Of course I completed the requested jobs, but did not react to the note heading. After two or three weeks, she asked one Friday evening, "Do you actually read my notes?" I replied " Yes, why do you ask?" And she said "You have not reacted to my using Kaye" I just smiled, gave her a big hug and a kiss.
By the way, I do not wear a maids outfit, just my usual denim skirt and whatever top I chose that morning.

Verona
05-13-2024, 10:13 AM
That?s amazing Kaye
Love this

Jane G
05-13-2024, 11:17 AM
LoL, The house work is house work. But dressed always feel natural, so I guess that makes it better. Reminds me I need to go stack the dishwasher.

Kitty S
05-13-2024, 11:35 AM
I became semi retired around the time I was dressing. I started doing chores dressed as a housewife and loved the feeling. I was not happy to be put to pasture early and the cleaning gave me some new purpose. I hated cleaning but found comfort doing it in girl mode. I am adjusting to new things in life and being dressed helps me cope.

Sometimes Steffi
05-13-2024, 12:12 PM
"Kaye will you please". Of course I completed the requested jobs, but did not react to the note heading. After two or three weeks, she asked one Friday evening, "Do you actually read my notes?" I replied " Yes, why do you ask?" And she said "You have not reacted to my using Kaye" I just smiled, gave her a big hug and a kiss.

So, she knew all along and was just playing with you. I love it.

"Every Kiss begins with Kaye".

AmyJordan
05-14-2024, 02:10 AM
Hi girls
As you know I am the housewife to my wife and dressed 24/7 at home so am always dressed to do the cleaning, sometimes she likes me to wear a maids outfit but normally not, as long as I'm pretty when she gets home. Before my wife took control and I was a macho jerk I thought housework was 'womens work' but now having to be dressed it puts me in the mindset of my place as a housewife and I take pride in doing a good job for her.

prw230
05-14-2024, 07:07 AM
About once a week my wife calls on "the maid". I dress in my French maids outfit & she will have a list of chores for the maid. She has apologized that she has me do things that she doesn't want to do. I tell her I am there to do anything she wants. I can't say that I enjoy the chores, but the maids uniform makes it fun.

Jenn A116
05-14-2024, 08:09 AM
I may be the odd one out there, but dressing and house work just do not depend on each other. I do the housework where needed no matter how I'm presenting. I don't like it any more or less based on what I'm wearing.

SylphDevine
05-14-2024, 09:24 AM
Panties, heels and stockings with a lacy half slip and I'll do chores all day.

MsEva
05-14-2024, 05:11 PM
I am the laundry maven in our house. My supportive wife uses that as a euphanism for my dressing. Are you doing laundry relates to are you dressed at the moment. Most of the chores I do will be upstairs as there is a certain amount of privacy there. I love to dress en femme and do my chores whether laundry, vacuuming or dusting and cleaning our house. Such is the life of another haus frau.

Camille58
05-14-2024, 07:55 PM
I absolutely love dressing and doing housework! It doesn't feel like a chore. It feels more like I'm playing a role. And I love it!

NancySue
05-14-2024, 08:04 PM
Absolutely. I don?t mind doing chores. It seems to be easier, go faster when dressed. Agree, Kris.

Karren H
05-14-2024, 09:16 PM
Umm, hell no! If I am dressed up I am not going to work around the house! Maybe lay on the couch and eat some bonbons! Lol. Or go out shopping. Plus my wife will not let me near the house work! I think that she thinks that if I do them then I would want to dress more! Wrong! Plus if you screw up doing something enough then she will not ask you to do them ever again!

DianeT
05-14-2024, 09:34 PM
It seems to be easier, go faster when dressed. Probably thanks to the improved aerodynamics of French maid outfits.

AngelaGA
05-14-2024, 10:02 PM
I wish I had a guy around the house to watch me do chores dressed up all sexy.

Suzie Petersen
05-14-2024, 11:48 PM
Probably thanks to the improved aerodynamics of French maid outfits.

Ha ha! Yeah, what Airbus wouldn't do to understand this amazing technology! (and me too to be honest!)

Gillian Gigs
05-15-2024, 07:28 AM
I became consistent with wearing a skirt and tee doing house hold chores when I retired. A short skirt keeps me cool. My wife and I have split the chores around the home as long as both of us have been working. Until she retired, I did all the chores. I am still giving serious thought to buying a modern hotel maid uniform.

Raychel
05-15-2024, 08:26 AM
I live alone, So if I am home I am dressed.
If I am doing chores, Making dinner, watching tv. or checking out the forum.
But I will admit, doing chores is easier in my mind when I am dressed, Feels less of a chore.

AngelaGA
05-17-2024, 07:59 PM
I finally broke down and bought a maid outfit from TEMU

April Rose
05-20-2024, 11:07 AM
I was diagnosed with ADHD late in life, but can't take medication for it due to blood pressure issues. Somehow being dressed femme helps my concentration, so I get more done in a number of areas. This definitely includes housework.