PDA

View Full Version : How Many use their pics?

Jeanette TS
04-16-2006, 08:50 PM
So how Meany girls use the real face in there Pic's in the post. With me you see what you get i am not afraid to show who i really am. i have notice alot of girls have other pic as the avatar. With me you see me and that is my look. I know i need to have some work done on my face and i have some coming up at the end of the year. but i am still happy that what you see is me. I don't need to hide.

Lov Jeanette xx

Bonnie Jean
04-16-2006, 08:55 PM
I finally got some decent pics and am using one.

sky0629
04-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Most gurls here use there own faces as avartar's . my avartar is me

Janelle Young
04-16-2006, 09:10 PM
My avitar is me. What you see is what I am.

JeanneF
04-16-2006, 09:34 PM
My avatar is me. Taken the end of February up in Detroit.

Crisack
04-16-2006, 09:42 PM
...but i am still happy that what you see is me. I don't need to hide.

Lov Jeanette xx

Good for you Jeanette!
I think that attitude rocks. For me though, it's not so much as hiding who I am, but hiding my ability at putting makeup on, lol. It's just a vanity thing, kinda like my name, once I figure out which one I like I'll put it up.

Reana
04-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Never used anything but my real pics from the time I first posted in the Yahoo groups. I'd never consider using anything else. I understand why some choose to use a provided ("cartoon" type) avatar but have no patience with those that choose to use a "stolen" pic that misrepresents their true apperance.

Rachel Morley
04-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Hi Jeanette,

I can see how some girls wouldn't want to use their normal self as an avatar. Remember that the main MTF forum is open to the public at large. Having said that I always use myself as an avatar. My wife and I even post full pics of ourselves in the main forum too. I guess it depends on your own comfort levels and it's a case of each to their own.

Jennaie
04-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I found my pic on "Trannys R Us", I think it's a great looking pic and thought, what the heck, I'll use it for my avatar. :)

Billie1
04-16-2006, 10:05 PM
To each their own, especially regarding a very personal subject.

I can respect that.

Me, to quote a great American,
"I am what I am, and that's all that I am."

Karren H
04-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Same here, Jeanette. What you see is all me!! Well, me and a ton of L'oreal producs!! hehehe

Love Karren

MarinaTwelve200
04-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Mine is ME also---not bad for a 56 year old guy.
Of course it looks SOOOO different from my male self, I have no misgivings against posting it, besides, I'm kinda proud of how I can make myself look:D

jillinla
04-16-2006, 10:17 PM
I don't think anyone os posing

some of use other symbols:i.e. "avatars" .

I am of course an exception

That is me posing as Eva Peron in my one try in Evita.

(kidding?)

Billijo49504
04-16-2006, 10:24 PM
It's me, good, bad, or the ugly, it's all me. I could always wish I had better to work with, but I'm just happy to be me....BJ

Wombat
04-16-2006, 10:36 PM
No, my avatar is not me and no, I can't see the point of this thread

Wombat

Barb Valentine
04-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Just too chicken I guess

DonnaT
04-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Look! Over to the left. That's me. :)

dawnmcdaniels
04-16-2006, 11:17 PM
I started by making my pic my avatar but then realised that even non members get to see it . Only those who are permitted on the site can see my profile pic so I just use my toes for the avatar. Being outed would ruin me and my wife.

Jennaie
04-16-2006, 11:42 PM
I started by making my pic my avatar but then realised that even non members get to see it . Only those who are permitted on the site can see my profile pic so I just use my shoes for the avatar. Being outed would ruin me and my wife.

Are you sure?

I would think that if someone approached me about seeing my pic on the crossdressers forum, which I doubt would ever happen, I would simply look at them and say, are you sure it was me?, I have never been to that site, are you a crossdresser or something?, not that it would bother me if you were, I'm just curious what you were doing looking at pictures of crossdressers.

Angela Burke
04-16-2006, 11:45 PM
So how Meany girls use the real face in there Pic's in the post. With me you see what you get i am not afraid to show who i really am. i have notice alot of girls have other pic as the avatar. With me you see me and that is my look. I know i need to have some work done on my face and i have some coming up at the end of the year. but i am still happy that what you see is me. I don't need to hide.

Lov Jeanette xx

That's a nice avatar pic.
Can you prove it's you?
Can you prove my avatar pic isn't me?
You don't need to hide?
Then your real name is JeanetteTS ?

TGMarla
04-16-2006, 11:50 PM
This is me. I don't have to prove it. Look, if I had a choice, do you really think I'd use this face? :cheeky:

Deborah
04-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Tis me. If i wanted to look more glamorous i would have used Christy Brinkley when she was younger. ;)

Mandy Salamander
04-16-2006, 11:55 PM
yess,,,that's mee!!!

Breanne
04-17-2006, 12:30 AM
My avatar is really me. I was hesitant at first to post it, but then I figured that on the one hand it looked different enough from the drab me, and on the other hand, as some one else stated, if someone should mention something then a "what are you doing looking at a crossdressing site...," should take care of that.
Interestingly, a few years ago I showed the saleslady at a wig shop a picture of the type of wig I was looking for. She looked at the picture and said, that"s a pciture of you! I can tell by the eyes." It wasn't of me but a model. Later I compared that picture with one of me, and she was kind of right, the eyes did look similar. Pictures can fool too.

Wendy Seymone
04-17-2006, 12:38 AM
I got mine from here (http://www.wendyseymone.com).

Maybe I should think about changing it?? :idontknow:

Kristen Kelly
04-17-2006, 12:44 AM
My avatar is really me. I was hesitant at first to post it, but then I figured that on the one hand it looked different enough from the drab me, and on the other hand, as some one else stated, if someone should mention something then a "what are you doing looking at a crossdressing site...," should take care of that.
Interestingly, a few years ago I showed the saleslady at a wig shop a picture of the type of wig I was looking for. She looked at the picture and said, that"s a pciture of you! I can tell by the eyes." It wasn't of me but a model. Later I compared that picture with one of me, and she was kind of right, the eyes did look similar. Pictures can fool too.

I couldn't agree with you more Breanne. Im more worried about my neighbors seeing me going out dressed, and by now I guess they have, than someone I know seeing me here.

Toni
04-17-2006, 03:02 AM
It's all me in my avatar, except for my forms which are by Bosomfriends. I don't have a problem with anyone recognising me on the net, after all why were they looking for in the first place?

Eugenie
04-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Indeed its is me on my avatar and on the picture on my profile.

Just for illustration of the rather low risk of being recognized, here is what happened to me:

I have a very good GG friend whom I did talk about my X-dressing. She has never seen me "en femme". A couple of month ago I showed her a picture of me, the one I use on my avatar but better quality. I asked her if she recognized who that person was. She looked carefully and said: "I have no idea." When I told her it was me, she looked again and said "Unbelievable. I wouldn't have recognized you."

That made me somewhat more confident to going out in the street as one of my fears is to be recognized.

Love.

Eugenie

ronda
04-17-2006, 04:06 AM
what you see in my pic is me :D :happy: :)

Lilith Moon
04-17-2006, 04:37 AM
What you see is really me...

...augmented by breast forms and other padding.

Ms. Donna
04-17-2006, 05:08 AM
Avatar pic is not me - but the character Ranma Saotome represents how I feel about myself.

I do have a pic in my personal profile and I have posted a few in the pic section - if your that curious... ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Jamie M
04-17-2006, 05:21 AM
You have to dig down several feet of foundation and concealer but i am under all that lot , promise ;)

Jeanette TS
04-17-2006, 05:22 AM
That's a nice avatar pic.
Can you prove it's you?
Can you prove my avatar pic isn't me?
You don't need to hide?
Then your real name is JeanetteTS ?

Well the best i can do is pinch my self and if it hurts well it's me.:cheeky: :cheeky:

lov Jeanette xx

Toyah
04-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Its me that you see if you want to feel good about yourself look at my ugly mug;)

rhondasxycd
04-17-2006, 05:26 AM
my avatar is me me me !!

Shelly Preston
04-17-2006, 05:49 AM
My avatar is me

Its just not all of me

In some areas of the people are not so accepting of cd's

It only takes one slip to cause chaos

Rachael Warren
04-17-2006, 05:55 AM
Mine is me, warts and all.

Angela Burke
04-17-2006, 06:02 AM
My avatar is me

Its just not all of me

In some areas of the people are not so accepting of cd's

It only takes one slip to cause chaos

Well maybe not chaos but a carelessly left slip, panties, or a pair of stockings on the drying pulley can certainly raise a few quizzical eyebrows!

Teresa Amina
04-17-2006, 06:03 AM
That's the Inner Me shining through! A lucky photo with a touch of 'Mirror of Beauty' digital makeup, shows that long-hidden self bursting out:D

Tina Dixon
04-17-2006, 06:27 AM
What you see is me, I had a make over done at Janets Closet in Detroit the day before the Super Bowl.

S. Lisa Smith
04-17-2006, 06:32 AM
This is me, always on the phone!

jennylou
04-17-2006, 06:46 AM
What you see is what you get. It's me with make up done by my beautiful wife.

tammysuetv
04-17-2006, 06:52 AM
I do not use my pic in the Avatar but the profile picture is really me.

Laura Jane
04-17-2006, 06:53 AM
Avatars are things of mood and fashion and do not need to be pictures of oneself. No one on here is overly critical anyway, so you need not fear being ridiculed by your fellow CD'ers. As for the risk of being recognised, its a very remote possibility, we all look very different when enfemme and the things more likely to give you away are perhaps the backgrounds of your photos!

Your wall paper will give you away rather than your face in its war paint!

Penny
04-17-2006, 06:58 AM
Hey, It'a me. Here'e looking at you!

Maddie
04-17-2006, 06:59 AM
This is me and i'm proud of it
if you know me tell me we could have fun
(giggles)

RobynB
04-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Thats me.

Gemma Rhodes
04-17-2006, 07:11 AM
All my avatars and pics have been of me.

Gemma xx

Wendy me
04-17-2006, 07:13 AM
mine is me.... croped and resized no photo shop it's all me .......

Sam-antha
04-17-2006, 07:34 AM
I am for real in the Profile, the Avatar - well the camera misbehaved as cameras are known to do.

Samm

Eugenie
04-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I've just posted a few other pics of me on the "Pictures" part of this site.

Love.

Eugenie

Emily Ann Brown
04-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Well you found me out.......I confess... my avatar pic is actually Karren Hutton's before a ton of makeup pic. (giggle giggle)

Emily Ann

LindaTS
04-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Mine's the real me. Wish it was nicer but oh well, can't do anything about it. Me is me.

Angela Burke
04-17-2006, 08:35 AM
You mean some of you actually look like that?

KathrynW
04-17-2006, 08:36 AM
I don't use a pic of myself in my avatar because I would scare people and most farm animals... :straightface:

barbie lanai
04-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Its me & walmart.

JoAnnDallas
04-17-2006, 09:12 AM
That's the real me in my avatar.

JanetMills_tv
04-17-2006, 10:53 AM
My picture is all me. I'm to the point that if someone I know sees it and asks me about it that might actually be a good thing. At least they were curious enough to visit the site and notice it.

Barbara B
04-17-2006, 11:06 AM
This is me, and I would like to think anyone of my friends who did happen to find the real me under all this would at least have the courage to say hello, after all we must both have the same interests for them to be here in the first place.

Anne Charlotte
04-17-2006, 11:26 AM
This is me......and my corset !!!

And if anyone who knows me recognises me.........I'd just ask them what they were doing on this site in the first place !!!

maid phylis
04-17-2006, 11:26 AM
well as most of the girls have said ,this is a picture of me taken at cdi .love phylisanne:doll:

Caitlintgsd
04-17-2006, 11:36 AM
That's me. It's posted in enough places that if somebody I know sees it, well, so what...

Bev06 GG
04-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Meeee I do
I know what you mean about the public at large, and hey lets face it girls, I aint got a wig to hide who I really am. Even tho most of my friends wouldn't be shocked or surprised at anything I did, theyde sure as hell be asking questions. I wonder if theyd think I was a T girl and never thought to mention it to em, tee hee.
I bet tho, that even if some of your friends looked on here they'de not recognise you because you all look so lovely. I dont think Ive seen anyone yet who hasn't made the effort to look well turned out.
Take care
BEVxxxx

paulaN
04-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Yep!!! it's all me. All of my pics posted here are of me with no touch ups. I wanted to let other gals now that this crossdresser is just a regular Jane. we are not all beautyful, sexey 10's.

Bev06 GG
04-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Yep!!! it's all me. All of my pics posted here are of me with no touch ups. I wanted to let other gals now that this crossdresser is just a regular Jane. we are not all beautyful, sexey 10's.
Well Paula, u look just fine to me. Who the heck wants to be a sexy 10 anyhow. Abit of meat is just as sexy.
BEVxxxx

MsJanessa
04-17-2006, 12:42 PM
The photo in My avatar is Me---from the leather dress and highheeled boots down to the gloves and whip---I don't have a problem with people not posting their photos---or using a photo that is obviously not them---I do have a real problem with girls who post someone elses' photo and then try to pass if off as themself.:chained: :dom:

christine55
04-17-2006, 12:54 PM
My avatar is actually me. I was playing with photoshop filters and I thought it looked kind of cool
Hugs, Christine

Julie York
04-17-2006, 01:50 PM
I am actually a talking pair of shoes. Anyone got a problem with that!!!

:eek:

Laura Jane
04-17-2006, 02:02 PM

No problem as long as your breath doesn't reek! :D

Maureen Henley
04-17-2006, 03:06 PM
C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I! (unfortunately)

MichelleGray502
04-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Is not that i don't want to post any, it 'coz i dont have any to post at this time as has been ever since i joined this forum about a year and a half ago. i hoping to post soon but i cant really make any promises right now.

Josi
04-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I reckon that if I was recognised ... I really do need to do a better job on my makeup next time !

Keely
04-17-2006, 06:03 PM
They said can you identify yourself...I held up the mirror and said 'Yep, that's me' and the avatar is me too. I change it occasionally but always me.

stephanie100
04-17-2006, 06:15 PM
i put the avitor up when someone asked what we were all wearing damn thats another digital camera to be replaced. yes that is I
steph

Julie Avery
04-17-2006, 06:25 PM

Talking, and then stalking off, is how I've always thought of those red heels of yours :)

I don't actually bear much resemblance to bugs, but the stout-hearted are always free to click on my profile and see my real face.

This thread has a touch of one-upsmanship to it.

urban gypsy
04-17-2006, 06:27 PM
when i get thelook i'm happy with it will be my avatar but until then i decided something pretty was better than nothing at all

Mary Jane
04-17-2006, 06:35 PM
All the pics I use in my avatars are of me. I used to worry that someone might recognize me but soon decided that they would have to be looking for cross dressers to find my pic. SO, who would be more embarassed should they mention it?

KELLYANN
04-17-2006, 06:39 PM
HI GIRLS. use my own PICS. i know some will think, OH MY GOD, what if someone i know would see me. i would wonder, what are you doing on this site if you didn't have an interest! hugs girls don't care anymore, what everyone thinks! i am who i am. :battingeyelashes:

Jodi Lynn
04-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Always my own pics.

cindybarnes
04-17-2006, 07:17 PM
I figure I better use my own pics online,,it helps explain why I have 37,486 Cindy photos :) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not realy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I hope LOL

Cindy

Stacie Stockman
04-17-2006, 07:25 PM
The avatar is me, who else would want to use it?

Ellie
04-17-2006, 07:43 PM
I post only my own pics however most of them don't clearly show my face for job security reasons. Which really is a pain since I would love to show off my make up. :(

Jenna1561
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
It's me, albeit a photo a little over a year old, it's one of my favorites.

Jenna

HaleyPink2000
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Well you prolly get tired of seeing my Avs each week. Since I change to a new snap of me all the time. Oh well I'm proud of my look. It's not great but I like me. LOL:)

darkangel_amber
04-17-2006, 08:32 PM
This avatar is my pic, me trying to be brave and introduce "amber" to the world. Or as big of a world as this forum is :)

Lingerieprincess
04-18-2006, 12:44 AM

Lov Jeanette xx

I dont think i would be passible, im just starting out, i just show my body :(

RhondaLynn
04-18-2006, 03:27 AM
My avatar is definitely me - I do love my skirts & thigh-highs w/ a skirt, blouse & a nice set of breasts. My head, neck & chest are cropped though, since I don't own a wig yet (i'm shopping for a style that's 'me'). I feel that Rhonda has the body & legs she desires, but the top end is best omitted. I'm not into makeup (tried it back in college - my face broke out for 2 weeks!), and i uhh, have a beard, which definitely doesn't go w/ Rhonda's style.

I'm not really afraid of my friends or coworkers stumbling across a full facial avatar of me here - most of them kinda know of Rhonda, but some of the things I share here are not really ideal material for them. I work with a group of rather internet-savvy people who are quite adept (as am I) at finding almost anything that's posted at online forums such as this. A cleverly-structured query and a good search engine will return large quantities of information on anyone, any subject, or any activity or posting.

And, off subject but, contrary to popular belief, it's almost, or is, quite impossible to remove all traces of browser history, temp internet files, etc. from a PC running a MS OS & a MS browser (IE). You can flush it, delete files, peruse the hd, run sweeper programs, etc., but MS buries metadata ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE on a PC as you work. The only way to truly erase your activity from such a PC is to hose it & rebuild it from scratch. An alternate approach would be to use a web browser other than MS Internet Explorer. But I haven't worked with other browsers since Netscape 4.72, so I wouldn't recommend it to the casual user.

Anyway, as I said, off subject, but hey, be forewarned. Microsoft &
Adobe are notorious for their collection of metadata.

Back on subject, perhaps if i get a nice wig for Rhonda, I may shave the face and post a full avatar for awhile.

-eof.

swiss_susan
04-18-2006, 03:37 AM
My Pics are all of me

Susan

Joy Carter
04-18-2006, 03:57 AM
I'm not set up for photos and don't have the female get-up as of yet but my avitar says a lot. " Stupid is as stupid does" YUK YUK YUK !

"Going through life with out a clue is like---- Heaven!"

PS we are all beautiful in the heart !

Khriss
04-18-2006, 04:18 AM
... soo I've put myself ..out there (here)...
recognizeable...I don't know
passable ...I don't know
need to be realistic ....I'm dressed like a girl!?
myself in the pic(s) ..sure , why not ?

Miriannah
04-18-2006, 07:28 AM
My avatar stays as it is until I get a wig of some sort. The whole "head of a guy on the body/clothes of a woman" photo session just isn't happening for me. ;)

MarinaTwelve200
04-18-2006, 08:24 AM
My avatar stays as it is until I get a wig of some sort. The whole "head of a guy on the body/clothes of a woman" photo session just isn't happening for me. ;)

For a long time, before I had a wig, I used a scarf or hat to hide my hair--or lack of it---You might try that.

stacie
04-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Yes, I also use my real face.

Christina Nicole
04-18-2006, 11:37 AM
My picture is really me. However the JPEG file is a special one my company designed for... an agency of the federal government. You need the secret decoder ring to view the image.

I also tried to use my picture over Grover Cleveland's portrait on a Federal Reserve Note. I thought it looked better except for that icky green ink that the Federal Reserve Bank uses, so I changed the printing to a prettier pink. I thought it came out pretty well, but no one liked my money.

Warmest regards,
Christina Nicole

Mia001
04-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi,

My avatar and profile pic are both definetely me. I'm sure if I was going to steal someone else's photo I could find one much prettier. LOL.

It was a few weeks after I joined before I added an avatar photo and a good while after that before I added one with my face in it but noe I'm just looking for an excuse to post photos.

To everyone in Scotland who may recognise me

1. "Hiya, give me a buzz and say hello".

2. "Never mind my pic. What are YOU doing here"? LOL.

Mark.

ginafaye
04-18-2006, 12:30 PM
i dont use my own photo just on the outside chance that somehow my chidren would see it and all the problems that would follow. i love all the suport i get here and would love to share but thats just not right for me right now

sharifemme
04-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Jeanette...

Speaking as one of those "Meany" girls you mentioned, my avatar is a picture I took and vignetted to put on the Transformation site many years ago when I went by the name of Diane.

Sharifemme

Lov Jeanette xx

Lindahexi
04-18-2006, 12:55 PM
When I first joined the forum I was too shy to post a picture, later I posted leg pictures, then most of my body, and finally a complete picture. However bad the pictures, however ugly I may look, I have always used genuine shots of myself.

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 02:09 PM
yup its me :doll:

Amelia Moxon
04-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Mine is me, and always will be, might update it soon.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Jeanette TS
04-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Well i am surprised on how Meany have there picture on this site and it's still going and i must say there are lot for stunning girls on here :clap: keep up the good work girls.

Lov Jeanette xx:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:58 PM
I have my own gallery, but is in some CD's groups from Mexico. I'll put a real photo soon.

steffie39
04-18-2006, 05:14 PM
My avatar is pretty much me. However with my new wig I got, I may have to change it eventually.

Steffie

Faye Emmette
04-18-2006, 05:18 PM
I am to your left.
Shy though and ten years ago.
I cannot get a good picture now with the digital, even with a little 'Photoshop' assistance.
I understand gals wanting to use other peoples pics though, as some of the women here are just so attractive.
Cheers all.

suzanne claire
04-18-2006, 05:37 PM
I really do look acceptable when dressed but have not posted pictures soley due to business reasons. I am involved in the community and also have a business presence which would be hurt if anyone knew. I may still do it in the near future as one picture is always worth more than mere words.:o

Gisele
04-18-2006, 06:20 PM
<------that is me

EricaCD
04-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, it's me and my friends:

Ms. L'Oreal
Ms. Maybelline and
Ms. Clinique

But honestly, if I was going to use a photo of someone else, would I use THIS?!?! I'm sure I could find an avatar of Jessica Rabbit somewhere....

Erica

Paula T
04-18-2006, 07:42 PM
pair of heels. The picture of me me in the my profile is really me in a kinda dressed down mode. Maybe some time I will post a new avatar with my face for everyone to see. But until then you'll just have to be content seeing my legs in my avatar.:eek:

Stephanie Kay
04-18-2006, 08:15 PM
This is me and I really like how I look as Stephanie--much more than how I look as the 58 yo guy, Steve!

Butterfly Bill
04-18-2006, 08:41 PM
The person in the in the avatar picture is I. It was taken at the Hamlet of Mid-Missouri Renaissance Festival in Sedalia Missouri in July of 2004

danadoll
04-18-2006, 09:02 PM
This is me ! some don't believe it !

KathrynW
04-18-2006, 10:35 PM
This is me ! some don't believe it !
Maybe it is. But that last avatar you had sure wasn't.

danadoll
04-18-2006, 11:21 PM
This is me to

CharlaineCadence
04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
My pic is me it to me is the real me. my male self pics are to me nothing but masks i was forced to wear.

Alison Anderson
04-19-2006, 02:23 AM
This is me,,, well, no that`s a lie! That Was me, about eight years ago!:o
Time for an update?

Seven
04-19-2006, 02:51 AM
well this is not me, but what I would love to be. I would never pass so I will never try, Lots of good TV TG are doing a good job, showing the world we are not odd balls,

just that inside we see life both ways and are more understanding to both our fem side and male side.

Seven XXXXXXXXXXX

Sally Gray
04-19-2006, 03:49 AM
That's me on the left!

kris_dresser
04-19-2006, 05:18 AM
Nope, not me but love the lingerie.....
Maybe someday I'll have a few hours with nothing to do and take a few pics..

Zelda Noe
04-19-2006, 05:43 AM
Hi All :wave2:

It's me too...at age 53 then...now am 56!

Thanks to the magic of Jim Bridges makeup and a Dolly Parton wig.

Dandy:happy:

Sarah Rabbit
04-19-2006, 06:02 AM
You would beleive that my avatar is really me?? Dang nab it, I thought I could pull a swifty. Oh well, I have posted my picture in the 'Who we are' thread, in the pictures gallery:D (Now my secret identity has been shattered. No more crime fighting!!)

Sarah R. :bunny:

Susancd
04-19-2006, 07:26 AM
Now that I have finally worked out how to get pictures on here, the avatar is me.

KathrynW
04-19-2006, 08:21 AM
This is me to
You're trying to tell people this is you, and you're 51 yrs old?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/katawest/DANADOLL.jpg

Melora
04-19-2006, 11:35 AM
I am quite new here,
No I do not have an avatar as of yet,
I try to dress when I can, but
I do not have any experience with the whole makeup thing, due to no privacy and lack of time..If I took a picture with make up I would look like a clown or something worse.

QUESTION : Would it be taboo or Unacceptable in this forum to wear a Porcelain MASK in my Avatar IF I make one, and/or other pictures? As I am a shy Goth CDgirl, who really wants to post some piccies very bad of various outfits. I am interested in any response?
Thanks!
Melora

emma_bb
04-19-2006, 11:39 AM
this isnt my face im just looking after it for a friend

Jeanette TS
04-19-2006, 12:08 PM
I am quite new here,
No I do not have an avatar as of yet,
I try to dress when I can, but
I do not have any experience with the whole makeup thing, due to no privacy and lack of time..If I took a picture with make up I would look like a clown or something worse.

QUESTION : Would it be taboo or Unacceptable in this forum to wear a Porcelain MASK in my Avatar IF I make one, and/or other pictures? As I am a shy Goth CDgirl, who really wants to post some piccies very bad of various outfits. I am interested in any response?
Thanks!
Melora

Well why don't you start out with a leg or foot as some of the girls have :D or dressed in something with out your head showing. But you are free to do what you like. It was me just asking the question that i was interested in.

Lov Jeanette x

Eileen
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh for the day when I can post pics! Right now, my wife is not very happy with there even being an Eileen. Either she will become more accepting or we will part. Then I will be posting pics.

Eileen

Girly Sara
04-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Yep, the pic in the avatar is of my femme alter ego. Was taken in October last year and is one of my fave pix.

Sara xxx

Jane G
04-19-2006, 02:24 PM
I love photo's of me dressed. What about you? Never quite worked out how to do the avitar thingi, may be I'll try and sort one out soon.

My pics in my profile anyway.

Keely
04-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Jane, go to the user CP - edit Avatar and add one. You can use the same as your profile if it's not too big.

emilytaylor
04-19-2006, 02:57 PM
I have always used my own CD pictures. Never once thought about using another picture as my avatar. There are numerous pictures of Emily Taylor on the internet. I'm proud of what I look like. No need to hide.:)

emilytaylor
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Since this thread is dealing with what we really look like and are not hiding behind someone else's face, I got my picture taken last week by my favorite photographer: my wife. She has always said I need to show who I really am concerning my femme side. I always will.... Picture enclosed.

Holly_of_Bucks
04-19-2006, 03:44 PM
My avatar pretty obviously is J Lo and is an idealised view of how I would like to appear. My own picture has been posted here but I would SO like to look like J Lo!

danadoll
04-19-2006, 07:09 PM
Yes thx. for the compliment !

Debbie Kong
04-19-2006, 08:31 PM
I currently use a cropped selection from this picture.

__http://www.mightykong.com/cdforum/avpicblu.jpg__

I took the picture myself via a Canon PS G1 enslaved to the commands of a Sony PC. It was early May '05 so I suppose an update is in order.

Debbie

Rene
04-19-2006, 09:25 PM
This is who I am.

Tina P Hose
04-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Put my Picture in a Picture show ? I would love to have my photo taken, and help with my make-up, help with a wig, help with body in-take(diet), sexual pointers, pantyhose testimonials, and what to do with the price of gasoline, I love to crossdress. I hate dressing alone, (okay, it is just fine), but I would like to share this with somebody.

I am freaking paranoid ! I am A DRAMA QUEEN !!!
:blushing:

Denise_Z
04-19-2006, 11:43 PM
I must admit… it is me.

Adrienne Heels
04-21-2006, 07:58 PM
It's all me !

Neith.goddess
04-21-2006, 09:17 PM
I made these before I knew about this website, I was just wanted to see my self in a photograph all pretty...then i found this site and decided to put mine up...

serinalynn
04-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Thats Me

<------------------

:thumbsup:

Serinalynn

miche_miche
04-22-2006, 12:17 AM
noo, that's not me, but it's all about fantasy, no?

i don't look like my avatar ... but i FEEL like her!

a lot of you girls are braver than i. i won't be posting any photos of myself anytime soon. call me a coward if you will, that's ok. i'll just talk in lower case real quietly, maybe even smaller lower case

i love the girl who wants to wear the porcelain mask in her avatar (sorry, i'll have to go back and find your name...) i think that's a wonderful idea. i also think the girls who post pictures from the neck down are cool, too. someone posted a picture of herself in a sheath dress and silk blouse looking very lovely, but no face (again, i forgot who ... i'm new at this). bravo for you, too.

you know, i think for me, feeling shy is part of my femme persona, she's silk, she's dust, she's air, she's not even there! but what ecstacy in not existing!

but i love you who are bold and brash and beautiful and need never hide
and i love all you little mousies like miche

thank you thank you all for being here

FionaAlexis
04-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Yes, it's me.

I think putting your pic up on a profile or forum is one of those rites of passage as a tranny - well a tranny on the 'net. My feeling is that until you put your own photo up you are treated a bit warily....but maybe that's just me.

I know another small forum that gives brownie points for putting up 'salute' pics where you hold a little handwritten sign with the forum name on it.

Fiona xx

AmandaM
04-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Yup, it's me. Oops, okay you caught me. I'm really one of the cutest here. Uh, ok, that was 20 years ago and I was "lighter". OK! I give up! I'll post one in about 20 pounds...dang.

Florence Tidji
04-22-2006, 06:22 AM
The face is the most difficult to feminize and to make real illusion. But it really doesn't matter whether we pass or not, the most important is to be as we are. In my case, nobody can recognize me anyway so I show my face, go outside and enloy it!!!

JodieFosterTLGWLDTL
04-22-2006, 11:40 AM
I change my avatars periodically, but there all me,

JF

carol ann
04-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I always use my own - after all, if I was going to fake it I would find someone much prettier and younger. As it is I might avoid close-ups which would reveal me as middle aged woman resembling my mother when I would wish to seem young and galmorous.

MsEva
04-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Yup, this is me. I guess I am stuck with this mug. Soccer mom me..oh and I drive a sation wagon....go figure.:D

Robyn2006
04-22-2006, 02:07 PM
The picture I use is, of course, of Adriana Lima, supermodel extraordinaire. Sometimes I am a bit fearful that someone won't know that and actually think its me, or that I'm trying to mislead people. Really don't mean to do that!!! Just love this picture and kind of use it as a representation of who I feel myself to be inside and what I aspire to on the outside, this in leu of the cartoon pics some use. I've never really taken any pictures of myself... yet! :be:

Robyn

brittanymiami
04-22-2006, 02:52 PM
i use my own but i need to take new better quality ones.

Jillian310
04-22-2006, 08:10 PM
At almost 69 I have no illusions. But since this was taken I have grown my hair, had my ears pierced, and have done better with makup.....but it is still lil old me! Giggle!!! BTW. I have seen a few CD's in drab, and would never recognize them, same as me. I look so different in drab.

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-22-2006, 08:46 PM
That's me.

CammyT
04-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Aloha,
Yes, my avatar is me! Well, except for the wig. Of course the MAC cosmetics did help a lot!

Francine
04-22-2006, 10:23 PM
My avatar is obviously not me. It was a 'tag' created by a friend a few years back, but might say more about me than most pics. I'm kind of a laid back girl..and guy for that matter, although the drink you may find in my hand is more like a cold soft drink, than a wine glass. I have about a dozen 'tag's and they can and do say as much about me as my pics do.

The profile pic is me after a two hour make up session, showing off the only article of clothing, the pink top, which just happen to go well with the striped skirt I had just recently bought. The stair way in the picture is the one's leading up to the bedrooms in my tri-level ranch style house. all the other pics of me that have been posted are me as well, with more to come I'm sure.

4-23-06, updated profile pic. My new wig with new glasses and even the skirt was new, a first picture with my breast pals!

Francine

melinda1222
04-23-2006, 12:27 AM
All me i am who i am.

Kim E
04-23-2006, 08:26 AM
<-------------- yes, its me. Have always posted my own pictures on various CD/TS forums.

Kim

Casey Morgan
04-24-2006, 07:50 PM
OK, this thread inspired me to do it. This is me, no makeup, no apologies.

Stacy_CD
04-25-2006, 12:37 AM
When I have a pic to put up, I'll ensure that it's in my avatar!

I'm a little wary of putting a picture of myself dressed up as a girl on the internet though.

Addie
04-25-2006, 12:58 AM
I got past that by using a pix of my legs. Not the greatest but I try....