PDA

View Full Version : Outed Myself

Janelle Young
04-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Well I just came out to my ex girl friend. We were together for almost a year. I liked this woman a lot, she is sexy as all get out, and I liked spending time with her. She did not know about my dressing. A few months ago she broke up with me. So in the past few weeks we have talked online and last week we got together in person and went out and did something together. This past week we have been talking on line and she had some issues with me. We talked about her issues and came to the conclusion (at least I think we came to a conclusion) that we could work around them. Then I told her about my issues. That I am a cross dresser. On line it is hard to tell how it was received, but she did do the freak out. I told her about this place and she said she would look at it. Not sure if she will or not but I hope she does.

So I am now officially out to the one person who I care for the most. I have no idea how she will react to this but I do hope she will be able to deal with it.

As an aside, kishu, if you ever read this: I do love you and I am the same person I was a week ago.

melinda1222
04-16-2006, 09:53 PM
I hope it turns out well for you sweetie, Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.
Hugs, Melinda

Crisack
04-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Right on Janelle! (I like that name btw)
It's nice to hear about couples communicating. Both of your willingness to work out whatever is going on says alot about you. Congrats on having the courage to do what you did. I hope the best for the two of you and let us know how things play out.

Kishu - If you come here, Janelle really loves you!:D(ask her, she said so!)

TeriAnn
04-16-2006, 10:01 PM
I know where u are coming from as I did the same thing last year. Only I have been married 6 years at the time. I felt she should know and then let the cards fall where they may. I told her and after she got over the shock of it all she told me that she was cool with the whole idea. We go shopping together she buys for me and I buy for her. Good luck and hope all goes well.:D :thumbsup:

Karren H
04-16-2006, 10:08 PM
WOW Good for you!!! Not as exciting as being there in person but I did mine over the phone so got to hear the freaking out part loud and clear!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

nancy58
04-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Janelle,

I hope it all works out for you. One piece of advice: Remember you don't have to be married for couples counseling, and it's always cheaper than a divorce.

Nancy

DonnaT
04-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, it only shows that you do really care for her, because if you two get back together, she'd deserve to know before she committed again.

Good for you Janelle. :thumbsup:

Angela Burke
04-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi Janelle,
I hope things work out for you and Kishu.
I've been in a relationship where the girl was cool with my crossdressing.
I've been in a relationship that was " ok but I don't wan't to see you wearing women's clothes".
And I've been in two where all hell has broken loose when I've tried to explain about myself.
Contrary to what you may read here, not all women are happy with their boyfriends/husbands crossdressing.

Sharon
04-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Congratulations, Janelle, it's always a great relief to be able to tell someone about yourself. I also hope everything works out for you and Kishu. :happy:

Janelle Young
04-17-2006, 01:57 PM
This morning I got an e mail from the lady in question. It was not a great letter to recieve. Here it is:

Well, you really threw me for a loop last night. I did check out that site but all it did was convince me even more that this is not something I want in my life. If it's something that you planned to keep in your life, and we were still together, I would have been really upset that you didn't tell me in the beginning of our relationship. It's not something you want to spring on someone in the middle of a relationship. I'm all for doing things as friends, but I can not honestly have a intimitate relationship with someone that wants to crossdress. I'm sorry but I'm even more sorry that this is part of your life.

Oh well.

paulaN
04-17-2006, 04:30 PM
That's to bad she is the one that is missing out on a wonderful person. keep your chin up Janelle.

SherriePall
04-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Janelle -- It must feel like you got punched in the stomach. I'm sorry to hear about that email. I agree with Paula that "lady in question" is the one missing out. You must hold your head high and keep on going. You probably feel down right now, but slowly you'll realize it's not you that has a problem.

steffie39
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi Janelle,

I'm sorry you had to get that kind of letter but I also have to agree that she is the one who will really miss you if this is what she chooses. If two people are meant to be together, then they somehow will be. I didn't really start Cding until after I was married 3 yrs to my wife but I asked her would she have married me if she knew this would be a part of me? We married after dating for 5 months. She said if she knew this in advance, it might have been a while longer before she married me but she said she still would have.

Thus who knows, people can change their minds. If you are meant to be with this woman, she will eventually find her way back to you and she will be lucky for it. If not, then somewhere, somehow, another woman will eventually come into your life when you least epect it. There is always give and take when CDing is involved, but for anyone, true love is always possible. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck.

Steffie

HaleyPink2000
04-18-2006, 02:43 AM
Well Janelle!

It's 2:39am here, can't sleep. I found your thred here online. Will have to tell you one thing from my heart. This thred brought a tear to my eye. I believe your one of the true-essstttt people I have read from on the net. This seems to be from your heart, deeply! So to tell you, I'm moved by this. I hope you and your GF work through your issues.

Your Forum Sister!

GypsyKaren
04-18-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi Janelle

You know, I read the words that she sent you, but what I heard was "sorry, I'm to close minded for the differences of people". A book is better enjoyed when open, I think it goes the same way with people.

Karen

RachelDenise
04-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Janelle, I'm so sorry that it doesn't seem to be working out. However, it is better to know now that let it out later after you have been together for a longer time, it only hurts more. Keep looking (when you're ready) as I know there must be someone out there for all of us!

DonnaT
04-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Sorry to hear that Janelle, but at least you now know how she feels, and can move on to find a better relationship.

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-19-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about it, but as others have said, it's her loss not your's (as painful as it may be at the moment). One does tend to find out who one's real friends are in these situations.

barbaracd
04-19-2006, 10:00 PM
I wish you all the best for telling the one who matters the most. I want to comment on the one thing you said and thats you are still the same person that you were before you outed yourself. I just wish my wife would realize that Iam the same person. I hope it works out for you . Barbara

Bonnie D
04-20-2006, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't fault her for her decision. It's better that she is honest with you and herself now than later. Yes, you are the same person you were before and yes, she is missing out on something she can't see. I'm glad she also came to this site and read some of the posts before she made her decision. Maybe she'll return again sometime and read some more. She could even possibly open her mind a bit and give you a call to talk about it some more. Who knows? But then I wouldn't hold my breath either. There are many open-minded, understanding women around so be patient and hopefully you will meet one.

Bonnie