PDA

View Full Version : Shaved and Shorts

natasha
04-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Was fretting over it for the upcoming warmer weather. I have had my legs shaved all winter and wondered what I would do when the warmer weather arrived, and if I had the guts to wear them or not. I said what the heck after reading all of your encouraging comments. Well two days wearing shorts and not a single person has said anything!!!!! Looks like hairy legs are a thing of the past. THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Missy
04-16-2006, 09:56 PM
many boys and men now a days have shaved their legs for many reasons like sports stuff now a days no one cares. only those how have a problem with them selfs and who they are.

so don't worry be happy

Missy :)

Karren H
04-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Was fretting over it for the upcoming warmer weather. I have had my legs shaved all winter and wondered what I would do when the warmer weather arrived, and if I had the guts to wear them or not. I said what the heck after reading all of your encouraging comments. Well two days wearing shorts and not a single person has said anything!!!!! Looks like hairy legs are a thing of the past. THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Yeah, mandatory male shorts for family vacations!!! I let my legs fuzz up a bit but then bleach the leg hairs with blonde hair color so they look almost invizible. Same with the hair on my fore arms. And up close in male shorts it looks like they were bleached out by the sun!! I use my old mustache trimmer (don't need that baby any more) to keep the hairs shortish so they don't show under hose.

Love Karren

Nicole Lee
04-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Some men are genetic to not grow hair on their legs, so you don't have to worry about strangers really staring at you for shaved legs. My cousin and some of my friends don't grow any hair on their legs or arms.

Wish I had that luxury, though. :(

DawnRodgers
04-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Have kept my whole body hairless for over 10 years. Not a hair below the neck - underarms, chest, arms, legs, pubic area. Go swimming a lot. Not6 a word or comment. Really love it.
Dawn

JamieTG
04-17-2006, 03:19 AM
I've been hairless for 7 years now and wear shorts and T shirts all the time in the summer. No one ever says a thing. There are so many men such as bicyclists and swimmers that shave that I don't think being hairless attracts much attention anymore.
Jamie

jamie_44
04-17-2006, 07:58 AM
Hi Natasha, I also worried about the smooth legs in the summer but nobody has said anything. We have a family reunion pool party every July at a family members place. I was very nervous the first time and survived without any issues. I am smooth every summer and I love the way the legs look. We should have the right to be ourselves without insults or cutting remarks.

Georgette
04-17-2006, 09:20 AM
Been doing this for years and really I don't think anybody notices, if they do they don't say anything, to me that is:)

Andrea Witt
04-17-2006, 09:25 AM
this topic is something that i've also been thinking about as this will be my first summer with shaved legs. in the past i have let my hair grow back but not this summer.i am who i am and i will be showing off my shaved legs with pride.

barbie lanai
04-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Think this year I'll be shaved in shorts as well, and see what happens. No desire to be all hairy again. And having worn shorts the last few years while hairy do love the summer in shorts now. Hate to have to wear long pants in the summer any more.

Laura Jane
04-17-2006, 11:01 AM
Shaved legs in shorts are one thing, shaved arms in short sleeved shirts are another!

paulaN
04-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Last summer was my first with shaved legs. No one said anything to me or the wife. So I will be shaved again this summer. I don't care what people think and if someone does comment I will find a way to deal with it. I think the most important thing is to keep them smooth. If you let them get stubbled that would be a dead give away that thay have been shaved. So gals keep them nice and smooth and no one will be the wiser. that's the way we like them anyway right.

Sam-antha
04-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Shorts... for here one is dreaming. temperature is around eight degrees and I doubt if it has reached double figures all year, except in the odd corner in which one can huddle awayfrom the wind.

Ellaine
04-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Bald below the ears ...for years :)

DawnRodgers
04-17-2006, 01:11 PM
Shave chest, arms and underarms and wear tank tops all of the time. Think what you will. It's my body and I will do with it as I please. Societal conventions - bah. By the way, nobody has ever dais a thing.
Dawn

Kathycd
04-17-2006, 02:08 PM
I am one of those that simply does not have hair on my legs at all. Never have to shave them or my body. Though I do shave my underarms. Smile

Only one person has ever asked me if I shaved my legs and it was an ex son-in-law.

kathy

Julie York
04-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Bald below the ears ...for years :)

I do it the other way round.:D

Caroline Simmons
04-17-2006, 03:38 PM
go running. i have shaved legs no one says a thing

Caroline xx

Julie Avery
04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I say show off those shaved legs. I do.

Jodi Lynn
04-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Good For you Girl !!!!!!!!! Been clean for 4 or 5 years and have never had a word said to me. I even wear shorts to work in the summer.

barbaracd
04-17-2006, 09:56 PM
You are so lucky to be able to shave your legs and wear shorts. That is my goal too but to wear some light color stockings with shorts. Hopefully soon.

natasha
04-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Ohhhhh to be able to wear stocking/hose with shorts now that would be wonderful!!!!

Rachel Morley
04-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Well two days wearing shorts and not a single person has said anything!!!!! Looks like hairy legs are a thing of the past. THANK YOU!!!!! :)
And so say all of us! :) Once you take the plunge there's no turning back. I've had my chest abdomen and legs waxed (and more recently shaved) for the past 10 years.

In the begining you think everyone will notice but hardly anyone does, and if they do look at your legs they never say anything! Even my parents have never said anything to me. I keep the hairs on my forearms trimmed very short but not shaved. I can't think of anything that feels nicer than my smooth shaved (fake) tanned legs in women's shorts and open toed womens flat sandals on a hot summer's day.

GraceUSA
04-18-2006, 12:51 AM
Been keeping my legs shaved for about 2 years now. I have had some friends ask why and my response... thats the way I like them. They usually change subjects after that ;)

I've never liked having hairly legs and always felt very self conscious about them. Now that I shave and keep them lightly tanned, I have no qualms about wearing shorts now.