PDA

View Full Version : a test for me..and questions

sportschick
04-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Although I rarely dress, I still wonder what's going on with it..haven't had the urge or done it in a year..is it gone?(I actually hope so, though I doubt it) I talked to someone on this site in a similar situation who forced herself to dress when she didn't feel like it and recorded the results, a self-study. I have the opportunity to dress soon, don't feel like it, but I may do it anyway to see how I react. If I do, I'll go in public(have before with no apparent problems, but no close-up views either), so the questions:

We're talking a fairly casual 40-ish look. GG's around here are pretty casual, not a lot of painted nails..are French nails more or less likely to blend in, or what would be the best choice that could be got online and glue on..the press-on ones seem to fall off. Also, I have Mehron cream makeup(have to see if it's still good), it almost but doesn't totally hide the beard. Glamour Boutique has Naturalizer or Tatoo cover to go under foundation..does anyone use these, or have advice on the best way to really hide the beard, again available on line? Also, I have large hands that seem like they'd be a dead giveaway..I have a sweater with cuffs that roll down about 1/2way over my hands, but haven't found a lighter weight top that would do this..anyone know a source for tops with really long sleeves?

Thanks for any help.

Julie York
04-17-2006, 02:22 PM
You seem to have pretty much thought it through.

I shouldn't think anyone would bother about your hands if you are acting normal. Also there are many good tips in the Beauty section of the forum that covers nails and beard cover.

Good luck.