PDA

View Full Version : Tan Lines

Sweet Susan
11-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Since early adolescence, I enjoyed seeing tan lines on gg. Do any of you work to develop tan lines?

Amelie
11-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Very interesting, Susan. I've never thought about female tan lines. In order to get them, one must be in the sun or under lights with a bikini top or bra.
This would be difficult for me to do.

Anyway I hate the sun, I try to avoid the sun, going out mostly at night.

But this idea of a tan line is really seeking to perfect the female form. It would be interesting to see peoples' reactions to sun-tan bikini lines.

Love Amelie

Sweet Susan
11-07-2004, 03:12 PM
Yes, Amelie, I agree. In fact, every time I get out of the shower and I see in the mirror my tan lines, the very thin line around my waistline and the small white angles on my butt radiating against the bronze of my tan, I get a nice tingle and excited feeling. I get that feeling, I believe, because it is such huge step. My tan lines are like (almost) a tattoo, which I have no desire for, but they offer that permanency that I can get no other way.

Love your current avatar, by the way.

Amelie
11-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Thanks for your kind words about my avatar.

Tan lines are a very interesting concept to crossdressing, which I have never thought of before you brought this thread up. The more I'm hereon this forum, the more I learn.

Love Amelie

KewTnCurvy GG
11-07-2004, 03:52 PM

He he, a grrly after me own dark heart. I hate the sun too, and I mean HATE. Avoid at all possible times. And I'm glad too. Think it has made me look younger than me am.

I'm so pale, I glow :P

Anyhooo, up to you to tan Sweet Susan. No words here as I'm quite biased.

hugs
kew

Julie
11-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Add me to the hate the sun list, I like my pale skin. I can see nothing more boring than sitting for hours trying to half cook myself and pre age my skin. If I ever want to get a little colour I can get it out of a bottle.

Julie J

Georgette
11-07-2004, 09:02 PM
When a person lives in Arizona you had better like the sun. I am formerly from the Pacific northwest, and I really like the sun here.
I hope to be here for a long time to enjoy it.
Hugs ;) ;)

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be :rolleyes:

JoannaDees
11-07-2004, 09:48 PM

I KNEW it! Vampire!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:
:eek:

Vicky, send me garlic!

Love,
Joanna

crispy
11-08-2004, 12:10 AM
sharks hate the sun as well.

I haven't been out in shorts or barechested in years. I have lived mainly in hot countries where a (sensible) section of the expat population always avoids any skin exposure, especially with the skin cancer scare.

so I can get away with depilation, pierced nipples and (hopefully) budding breasts without having to explain all the time. :)

from your favourite pale skinned (non-basking) shark < :D >

Sharon
11-08-2004, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=Sweet Susan]Since early adolescence, I enjoyed seeing tan lines on gg. Getting that sneak peek into the forbidden zone always gave me a little quiver. As I grew older and got to see tan lines up close and personal, I yearned to have my own.

I also have had a desire to create fem tan lines, but haven't followed through because of fear of discovery. I can lay out on my deck in privacy(well, next summer anyway), but I'm afraid of someone's reaction to discovering the undoubtable lines. But the t-shirt tan on my upper arm is distracting, to say the least, when I look at myself in the mirror.

Lily_gg
11-08-2004, 03:07 AM
As a gg, I hate having girlie tan lines!!! There's nothing worse than going out in a strappy top which displays a set of non-matching (to the top) white lines all over the place! Actually I lie, going out in a low-backed top with a white tanline across the back would be worse!!!

This will be the first year that I try fake tan, to give myself a nice all-over golden glow, not a white bit in sight (not so keen on cooking myself either) - I've never tried it before due to fear of orange streaky lines.... :p

Sharon
11-08-2004, 03:31 AM
I tend to notice when GG's have exposed white areas when the rest of their skin is tan, and it is usually unappealing. But my thought is entirely narcistic(sp?). I just think the white triangles on the breasts is a turn on to be seen in private. When I go out, I'll make sure my bikini matches the lines.

babe4life
11-08-2004, 05:26 AM
Vicky, send me garlic!
Joanna, it is on its way! BTW, hope you don't mind, took the liberty of several crates ... Have to make for the new supply of garlic stuffed olives :D

I always thought a nicely tanned body looks attractive (but a lightly tanned one!). Being born in Africa (and several generations here), I tend to have a slight tan anyway - just walking to the shops will do it for you out here. Although I am very cautious - as Crispy mentioned, the increase in skin cancer is just too much. Both my grandfather and my dad have had things removed already. But a bit of sun is very good for you. They say early morning sun is best.

Love,
Vicky