PDA

View Full Version : Tight, Fitted Dresses?

Janet_Johnson_cd
04-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Otherthan me are there CrossDressers here like wearing tight cleavage dresses. I'm just wondering thats all.

Andrea
04-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Hi Janet,

definately ! :happy:

I love tightly fitted dresses / clothes and a Wonderbra helps me get a nice girly cleveage.

Love to wear a bunny suit I have as this has a corseted boddice and allows you cleveage to be seen too. :happy:

Debbi
04-17-2006, 01:55 PM
I LOVE the tight fitting dress. I know what i am lookin for at the moment is a medium cut black stretch dress. not sure why they are so hard to find. out of style maybe? i hope not. i just love the look. my search continues...

Bev06 GG
04-17-2006, 01:56 PM
We all do, its a woman thing. Tight fitting clothes feel fab.
BEVxxxx

Andrea
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I LOVE the tight fitting dress. I know what i am lookin for at the moment is a medium cut black stretch dress. not sure why they are so hard to find. out of style maybe? i hope not. i just love the look. my search continues...

Oh yes !

A GG friend of mine let me try on a stretchy dress of hers. Black, long sleeves and zip up the front. I love the look and feel of this dress it feels so right and makes feel feel so ...... Girly and feminine. Love it. :happy:

Julie York
04-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Tight cleavage dresses are nice. It's the tight pot-belly dresses that are the problem.

Maybe a corset should be next on my list.
:eek:

Andrea
04-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Tight cleavage dresses are nice. It's the tight pot-belly dresses that are the problem.

Maybe a corset should be next on my list.
:eek:

Well babe, if you like tight dresses then you'll love a tightly laced corset. Pulls it in and pushes it up !

Janet_Johnson_cd
04-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the answers. ;)

DawnLabelle
04-17-2006, 03:46 PM
I think a more useful quetsion would be who *doesn't* like tight form fitting dresses ;)

Dawn

Gurly
04-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Yep. I lucked into a sexy, tight midnight blue mini dress when my GG neighbord moved out of the apartment building. Fortunately I have a slender build, because it fits perfectly. It's also covered in sequins.

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 10:53 PM
I think a more useful question would be who *doesn't* like tight form fitting dresses ;)
Good one Dawn and so correct.
I prefer the term 'snug'. All my clothes are nice and snug.
Speaking of corsets though, I once heard the term " If it's too tight, then the fit's just right".

Dragster
04-20-2006, 10:07 AM
I bought a corset a little while ago and it took 4" off my waist; now everything fits much better. I haven't got one, but I love tight fitted dresses too, especially in the Chinese cheongsam style, tight and silky. I have got a stretchy top and a couple of knee length skirts which are tight enough to seriously restrict my stride. Love 'em, but nothing beats the thought of zipping up a tight dress from waist to neck.

Tony

Janet_Johnson_cd
04-23-2006, 09:54 AM
I love this kind...

http://images.scotsman.com/2005/11/23/2311glamourb.jpg