04-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi girls,For those of us with pierced ears which
type of earrings do you like the most.Dangling
hoops or studs.I personally prefer gold or silver
hoops in different sizes.Just wondering what other
girls prefer.

DebbieThomas
04-17-2006, 06:29 PM
love big hoops and long danglings the feel of them brushing acrossed your shoulder as you turn your head is just fab. but normally I wear studs as him and sometimes small 1/2" hoops.

Jodi Lynn
04-17-2006, 06:37 PM
I like med to large hoops, but lately I have been going more for french hooks with dangals. Like good more then silver. But then againm give me a pair of dimond studs and I am in heaven.

Missy
04-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I wear studs most of the time but love olng dangly ones the most

Missy :)

Sherrie
04-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Long danglies hanging from my ears and rubbing against my neck and shoulders. Now that is a feeling. Hoops and studs are nice too, but danglies and chandeliers are the best.

Karren H
04-17-2006, 08:03 PM
girls prefer.

Well, even us non-pierced girls love dangley earriings!!! Ebay and estate sales!!!

Love Karren

darkangel_amber
04-17-2006, 08:39 PM
I have guaged earlobes (0g) plus some other interesting ear piercings, but no one can see them under my wig anyway. I have been considering a lip piercing though...

Gail Stauffer
04-17-2006, 10:00 PM
I love the long dangley ones myself too!!

Diannna
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
I usually wear studs, be it yellow gold, white gold, diamonds or pearls. But I do like the look and feel of large hoops or large dangly's.

HaleyPink2000
04-18-2006, 02:47 AM
Karen H Sis! I have those same exact earings. Love them loads.

Karren H
04-18-2006, 06:04 AM
Karen H Sis! I have those same exact earings. Love them loads.

Aquamarines if I remember corectley!!!

Love Karren

Jillian310
04-18-2006, 09:17 AM
My earring wardrobe is varied. I wear cusom made gold star with a diamond inlay studs a lot, they were a birthday gift from wifey. I have large dangly gold that I like with my strumpet, (mini/fishnet) look. I recently bought large dangly Steelers pairs for both wifey and me. We wear them together a lot. Having the Superbowl Champions is a great excuse for wearing dangly earrings a lot!

~Dee~
04-18-2006, 09:55 AM
im a jeweller, so i end up making stuff for special occasions mostly.
:happy:
but my favourite earring that i have goes into the extra hole thats in my left ear (cause it was made as a single when i only had the one ear piercing) .. its silver and has a thin little chain that connects to a cuff, that i wear on my upper ear, and has a garnet set into it.

i suppose i like it the best cause of the swaying and whipping about the chain does when i wear it out or we go dancing.
:happy:

its a unique feeling going from studs, or in my case small sleepers .. and then wearing the more dangley type earring .. its kinda like letting your hair down i guess.

D.

Leilani68
04-18-2006, 11:16 AM
I wear studs most commonly (daily wear),
But I do wear Dangling & Hoops on speacial days.........:)

DonnaT
04-18-2006, 12:35 PM
I think I have more earrings than my wife, and was only pierced last Dec.

I've found it can be quite difficult to make my mind up on what earrings I want to wear, but my preference leans more to danglies.

Jeanette TS
04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
girls prefer.

Well i am a dangling tipe of girl but i wear gold studs most of the time at work.:thumbsdn:

Lov Jeanette ;)

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:35 PM
I love the ones in Karren's picture.

Caitlintgsd
04-19-2006, 02:43 AM
At work, small studs. Everywhere else is hoops or long dangleys.

Clare
04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
I have two piercings in each ear lobe, so I need more earrings! Gold and diamond ones preferably!

I prefer hoops in a wide range of sizes for everyday use En Homme.

I only have one pair of danglies and they are the thread/rope type. I would dearly love to have a pair of the chandilier type earrings that are popular at the moment.

I also have my heart set on a set of 1/4 caret diamond studs, so desperately trying to save my money right now.

Kathryn Philips
05-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately my ears are not pierced, but if they were, then I would mostly wear pearl studs. I think they are pure femininity, that's why I love them.

xxx
Kattie

trannie T
05-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I have several piercings in each ear, studs or small hoops/rings in drab and the most flamboyant danglies I can find for drag.

Krystenw
05-12-2006, 07:50 PM
How about one of each.
Krysten