PDA

View Full Version : Should We Or Shouldn't Part 2 The Aftermath

urban gypsy
04-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi Girls
Well you all seemed to want to how our invite to a girls night went well here we go.
Sonia arrived and was a bundle of nerves as she had not been out the closet as long as I have and also it's only really her SO, Ann Marie and I that really know about who Sonia is.
But saying that she was still very excited about the whole evening.
Saying all this it was only 6.oo o'clock and the party was not starting till 8.
But Sonia felt that we needed this amount of time to get fully ready.
I think she was right as at just before 8 the first guest started to arrive and we weren't nearly ready.So while finishing off getting ready we could here a couple of Ann Marie's friends asking who Emelda and friend are, didn't here the reply.
Well at about 8.30 all the guests were there and we were ready or so we thought.We entered the room and Ann marie introduced us, and you could have heard a pin drop, but only for few seconds.Sonia went and sat by her SO and I sat on the arm of the chair by Ann Marie.
It didn't take long for the conversation to turn to crossdressing and the reason people do it. after about 30 minutes I could see that Sonia was starting to feel uncomfortable with the situation and I was none to happy so I made an excuse and we left and went for a spin in the car. The worst thing about this is one of the women said you don't go out dressed like that, to which I replied well you come out looking like that.
Well there we were driving around have a giggle when the mobile went and It was Ann Marie asking if we were comming back as the intial shock had now warn off and the questions had stopped.
We arrived back, walked in and was just in time for the meal.
Well there we were, Sonia and I and about 15 other ladies just sitting there chatting as if we were all of the same sex, and it felt good.
After the meal the wine started to flow and the chat started in earnest. I went to the bathroom to reapply my lipstick to be followed by one of the other ladies who suggested that maybe I try a colour that is more coffee coloured than red as it would go with my style a bit better.
When I got back to the lounge Sonia was in full conversation about make up and being advised that to many cd's over do it and look more like drag queens, and by just keeping it simple looks more natural. The chat brooched most subjects sex, romance, fashion,shoes and so on. The best of all was that alot of the ladies wished they had husbands just like Sonia and I as sometimes it woulds be nice to have a girl friend thats only a change of clothes away.
It has turned into one of the best evenings I have ever had the ladies were lovely and some of the advice was greatly appretiated and will be used.
There is more to this but the wine is taking over the brain and a part 3 will have to happen if its what you all want.if not TTFN NOW JUST TO STOP THIS ROOM FROM SPINNING.

stephanie100
04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
A good night glad all went well for you in the end
steph:hugs:

Billijo49504
04-17-2006, 06:43 PM
fantastic!!!

Jennaie
04-17-2006, 07:58 PM
It just dos'nt get a whole lot better than that.

paulaN
04-17-2006, 08:42 PM
It doesn't get any better than that for sure.

urban gypsy
04-18-2006, 03:46 AM
Hi
Yes i have to agree it was great and doesn't get a lot better.
but this morning I listened to there advice and spent 2 hours getting ready to take some pictures to see if the advice has worked but these will be in my own photo thread. so please take a look and give opinions good or bad.

Joy Carter
04-18-2006, 04:03 AM
Emelda I'm so happy to see a girl get to be her self Sonia sounds like some one I know personaly.

GypsyKaren
04-18-2006, 05:42 AM
Hi Emelda

It's always good to see a fellow gypsy have a good time.

GypsyKaren