PDA

View Full Version : where do you hide your gear?

Anita
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
where do you hide your female gear Do you worry it will be found?

p.s. can you give me a vote on "hot or not" thank you

Amelie
11-07-2004, 06:46 PM
Hi Anita,, I don't hide my gear, my wigs are all over the place, they look like cats sleeping all over my apartment.
Sorry for the joking,,,but I have no one to hide them from.

Love Amelie

Julie
11-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Anita, I do not hide my stuff, I do not see a need to do so.

Julie J

Bernadina
11-07-2004, 07:03 PM
No hiding here either. Stuff is everywhere. Both mine and my wifes. Closets, bedoom and bathroom. Kids know as well.

Amelie
11-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi Bernadina, I like your hair in the avatar. It is a style I would have,,cool!!

aMELIE

Laura Jane
11-07-2004, 07:08 PM
When growing up, at first I used the usual hiding place, under the matress of my bed, but I soon learned that Mums like prison warders launch suprise inspections on your room and turn the place over including the matress. :eek: All in the name of keeping the place clean and tidy mind!

Every good TV soon develops an eye for a good hiding place and I had the prefect on in a fancy 1930's Mirrored Dressing Table come chest of drawers which was deeper than the drawers. Indeed you could actually hide in it with the draws closed. With the use of a couple of hooks and carrier bags, my stash was safe from prying eyes. I never needed to keep to much stuff with two older sisters, but its always nice to have your own.

With a place of my own and free and single for now...I have no such need to hide things and the problem now is lack of womans hangers for my skirts!

Jeannie9
11-07-2004, 07:44 PM
I guess I'm lucky as I don't have to hide it anymore. My wife knows who and what I am.

Mothers do indeed make great detectives as they find everything. Had to come up with some good answers over the years. I once claimed that the panties she found in my room were a souvenir from a strip bar. Still don't know if she believed that one.

MrforNow
11-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Interestingly enough I was just thinking about this when I saw the title of your post. As I live in a truck, there isn't usually anyone to hide things from unless I put the truck in the shop to be serviced. I have a suitcase with locks, so most of my things should fit in that when the need arises. As I collect other items, I will have to add other locking type containers.

there are times when I really wish I had a normal "house" type life. but only sometimes :)

Jen_TGCD
11-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Interestingly enough I was just thinking about this when I saw the title of your post. As I live in a truck, there isn't usually anyone to hide things from unless I put the truck in the shop to be serviced. I have a suitcase with locks, so most of my things should fit in that when the need arises. As I collect other items, I will have to add other locking type containers.

there are times when I really wish I had a normal "house" type life. but only sometimes :)Jenny~
Most clothing is easy to keep out of sight... it's the 20 pairs of heels that you will soon collect, that will be hard to find a place for! :)

Georgette
11-07-2004, 08:50 PM
In my gun safe it is great I am the only one that has the combinnation, and I can change that very easly,
Altough the other night we had some friends over and he wanted to see my guns OOPS! :eek: Luckily though mine is a digital combination and I fumbled with it so it would not open, had to call the manufacturerer and get the one time master reset. Got out of that one. :rolleyes:
Lots of Love Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be ;)

Suzanna_CD
11-07-2004, 09:15 PM
I've been lucky enough to find a place where old stuffed animals are kept in my room (just moved one out, and put stuff in and cover it up). As far as I know it's still a secret :) . Though I have had to avert my mom from "cleaning" it out a few times.

Suzanna

Sara Kat
11-07-2004, 10:05 PM
I don't really hide my stuff, I just keep it put away incase I get a room inspection (yes, I live on-base in the dorms :( ). The other day I had most of my girl clothes strewn about my room, but normally I just put my stuff in my drawers along with my drab stuff.

Bernadina
11-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Hi Bernadina, I like your hair in the avatar. It is a style I would have,,cool!!

aMELIE
Thanks Amelie. It was a wig that I had professionally cut and styled.

mandy_in_panties
11-07-2004, 10:20 PM
my mom is the best at finding things i hide... I live at home right now while i go to college... i'm thinking about getting a trunk with locks on it or something.... i don't know if she knows yet. i think she may have found either my breast forms or my panties and thongs.... i don't care i'll tell her it was part of a halloween costume i was considering. but yeah... she's a sneaky one... she goes in my room when i'm at work so yeah... it really sucks, but soon i will have my own place :D

Jenna1561
11-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi,

Well I do have a need to hide my wardrobe and I use a locked suitcase stored in an offsite storage building.

Though as of late, I seem to be getting careless during my transformations and subsequent cleanups. Perhaps I desire to be caught by my wife and have my secret finally exposed.

Jenna

MistyCD
11-07-2004, 10:29 PM
I have 2 lockable storage trunks that have combination locks on them. One is for shoes and the other for outfits. I have 37 pairs of shoes in one of them, most of them are heels, but some flats as well!!! Also, for quick dressup fun, I have some items in a small expandable attache (business type) case. also with a combination lock. I tell my wife that I have old ham radio magazines and equipment in them, and since the house, cellar has all sorts of cables, radios, magazines in them, she doesn't question it.

luv misty

crispy
11-08-2004, 12:03 AM
I have 2 lockable storage trunks that have combination locks on them. One is for shoes and the other for outfits. I have 37 pairs of shoes in one of them, most of them are heels, but some flats as well!!! Also, for quick dressup fun, I have some items in a small expandable attache (business type) case. also with a combination lock. I tell my wife that I have old ham radio magazines and equipment in them, and since the house, cellar has all sorts of cables, radios, magazines in them, she doesn't question it.

luv misty
you're lucky. I'm married to a bloodhound who wants to make life a misery and no place is safe. :mad:

eleventhdr
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Muchie crunchies are the best make you look and feel your best fed them to your specail guest and stuff your matress with the rest!.Bugs Bunny!.

Chrissycd
11-08-2004, 12:59 AM
I have had all of my clothes and shoes in my closet for the past few years. For a while, I kept all of my lingerie in a trunk, but it became almost impossible to find what I would want to wear, what with having 15 bustiers, all the panties you can imagine, bras and hosiery all in there. It was a zoo! So, it just is coincidence that I went to Target Boutique yesterday, and bought those modular units that fit together any which way. I spent last night and part of today putting it all together, and tonight I threw out all of my shoe boxes. Everything is out in the open now, girls!!! :D
When I finished, I went for a walk with my puppy, and the northern lights were out. They were all around me, and I felt like it was my reward. Life is improving, and it's about time!
Chrissy

Sharon
11-08-2004, 01:39 AM
Lol because it took me two hours to pick up all sorts of things today because I was cooking dinner for a GG for her first visit here. The things we have that we just get accustomed to seeing -- dirty undies sitting on top of the laundry basket(next to the bathroom), skads of make-up all over the bedroom and bathroom, heels everywhere, etc. At least it gave me an excuse to hang up and place away all the clean clothing.
When I was young and living at home, I had a desk with a locking file cabinet drawer. That held the few items I had and kept snoops from finding them.
Sharon

Starluscious
11-08-2004, 01:42 AM
I live with my aunt and uncle. for 1 til I can afford to live on my own. they think I'm ready. and I know the exact place I wanna live and so forth. I only have the money to pay my insurance which my grandfather I split up from time to time. I hide my femme things in the only place an aunt and uncle would never look. my electric guitar case. it has a secret compartment inside. I can basically fit 8 stacked pairs of panties, 4 dresses, 8 blouses stacked, about 9 pairs of high heels if they're not too big, 4 pairs of panties and hose, 3 nail polishes, wigs when I get them, other female things. and finally my electric guitar itself. they'd look in the drawers. cuz that's where most people put their things. my aunt found my lipsticks and polishes. and confiscated them for herself permanently telling me guys aren't supposed to be women. I know she loves me and I love her as family. but she's stubborn on some things. that's why with the femme guy friends I make I can't tell her about. she'll flip out thinking they're going to make me pyscho and other things. she grew up around crossdressers that weren't polite and such. we can't totally blame her for looking at them how she does. there are some good and bad. I'm not taking her side or anyone's side. yes that is where I hide my femme stuff. and no I'm not kidding you about the space. naturally an electric guitar weighs alot and so do clothes in a place. so naturally by picking up the won't feel the flat pushed in secret compartment on the inside of the case enclosed with all my femme goodies. I have to outwit my aunt and uncle. because if I don't i'll not be in femme for my own privacy or public until I'm on my own. thus when I moave out I'll get my space . and they'll get theirs. I won't have to hide so much. better to be safe then sorry as they say. it's true. I'm not totally closeted. in a sense to some of my family yes. but to some people no. have fun everyone. being femme

love
Starluscious

Sharon
11-08-2004, 01:51 AM
That's quite a guitar case! I have four cases, one for each of my acoustics, and the compartments(meant for pics, sheetmusic, etc., would hardly hold the panties. :)

crispy
11-08-2004, 02:43 AM
That's quite a guitar case! I have four cases, one for each of my acoustics, and the compartments(meant for pics, sheetmusic, etc., would hardly hold the panties. :)
yeah, I know the problem.

I can't go out without buying half a dozen pairs of panties, but then I have to find a place......

I must trim down to one small suitcase full, that would be manageable and I wouldn't risk leaving things lying around in the wrong places.

I find that I buy what I fancy (enough pairs to keep me going for a year or two), then next week I'll find something nicer and end up not wearing the first lot. Stupid girl!

How many of us girls need to have a good clean out? Anyone who has seen Life Laundry on TV will know how difficult it can be.

< :D >

babe4life
11-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Up until this past weekend I had most of my things in a suitcase at the top of my cupboard. It was already the second generation suitcase because the other got too small. Now this one got too small, so everything came out and went into my wardrobes. Hopefully it will stay safe from too many prying eyes ...

But then, at this stage of the game, I figure ... SO WHAT. I am who I am.

Love,
Vicky

ieya
11-08-2004, 05:42 AM
my stuff is all over the house. Advantages of living alone. If anyone asks i say its my girlfriend (which she does not exsist).

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxx

Elinor
11-08-2004, 07:25 AM
I don't need to hide anything as there is no one to hide them from, so my feminine clothes and heels are all over the place. I really should hang my skirts and dresses better but I'm an untidy sod. New Years resolution keep better care for my femmine clothes. :eek:

Julie
11-08-2004, 08:17 AM
New Years resolution keep better care for my femmine clothes. :eek:

Elinor, we all know what happens to New Year Resolutions, don't we? :)

Julie J

Krissi
11-08-2004, 10:31 AM
One of the best hiding places is always right in plain sight. My wardrobe is mixed in with my wife's just incase some one walks into the closet and peeks around. Of all the outfits, I would say all but maybe 3 skirts and 2 dresses are mine. She's pretty much a pants and top girl, but at a quick glance the closet looks natural. Make up gets to go in the drawer with hers, I've got my own lingere drawer, but then lots of women have several lingere drawers. That leaves a duffle bag with wigs and a few other essentials, buried nicely in the back corner of the closet.

When I was a kid I used the duffle bag in the "junk" closet for things I thought I needed to keep seperate. When that bag got too full, and believe me it did. I got afraid Mom would find it, so I purged a lot of it, most of it was things of hers that she had thrown out that I had snatched onto. After that I kept just a few things, that I hid in the ceiling. We had this weird drop down ceiling tiles. There was about a foot between the easily movable tiles and the original ceiling, great hiding place.

JJ :)

Vallari
11-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Right now I keep all my femme stuff in a plastic bin w/ lid in my car trunk. I thought that this would be adiquite as far as sapce for new things is concerned for a while, but it just reached capacity this weekend! :eek: But now that Im out to my parents there is less stress about hiding stuff - although they still havent seen them. They were saying they would put a lock on my closet door this weekend so I could keep my wardrobe in there. The lock is mostly to keep my grandma from snooping and finding out. She doesnt know about my CD'ing and I dont really wanna tell her - because I pretty much know exactly how she'll react. So hopefully my days of hiding stuff will be a thing of the past very soon! :D

Anita
11-08-2004, 04:06 PM
ye mom always know !
I hide mine in the garage loft space labelled car parts and Xmas lights
As only I put upthe lights I guess its ok
But who knows the secret of the female inquisitness? NOT ME

Brianne
11-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Since my wife knows(she caught me dressed and putting on my face). I keep my stuff on her side of our walk in closet. I have some room on the hangar bar and one draw in her chest of drawers. The one draw for my lingerie, panties and bras is stuffed. I need to throw something out before I can buy something new which is a bad situation because I love shopping for sexy things.

I also have a draw on her side of the vanity in our bathroom for all my makeup and beauty products.

crispy
11-08-2004, 11:00 PM
ye mom always know !
I hide mine in the garage loft space labelled car parts and Xmas lights
As only I put upthe lights I guess its ok
But who knows the secret of the female inquisitness? NOT ME
RIGHT!

they have an instinct for these things :mad: