PDA

View Full Version : wore bra while shopping at Walmart yesterday

ccrossd32
04-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Thought I let you guys know I went shopping at WALMART with a bra on yestrday moring. I felt as people were staring at me, like they knew I was wearing one. I wore it under my under armour shirt and i had on a xl work shirt over that. But it felt nice to shop with a bra on.:)

RhondaLynn
04-18-2006, 06:05 AM
You go, girl !!! I've done it twice, once w/ only a bra under my shirt, and once w/ a pair of full 38Cs on. Both times, I was wearing a loose-fitting shirt. The place was crowded the night I wore the bra only, and I stood in line forever. Don't know if anyone noticed, but I liked the feel of it under my shirt.

And one nite around 4am, I ran out of laundry detergent. I was dressed & didn't want to change, so I pulled on some jeans & a shirt over my full bra & camisole. My hose was peeking out at my ankle, but no one noticed that. The place was empty except for stockers & a cashier. As I walked through the store, my breasts swayed & bounced with my movement - a totally awesome sensation. The cashier noticed my full bust when I checked out - she probably wouldn't have noticed, but I crossed my arms in an attempt to distract attention from them, but it just caused them to protrude even more over the tops of my crossed arms. She gave me a puzzled look, but that was all.

All in all, wearing a bra to WalMart those two times gave me a flood of sensations - a sensual calmness that I was there as who i was at the moment - I felt like having breasts, so there i was, with breasts. It was a sense of freedom. At the same time, a level of sensual arousal was building from the weight of the breasts and the way they moved with me. It was exciting and arousing, yet i felt calm & free being myself.

Rhonda's out in full feminine force for a week or so - i've been wanting to go to WalMart & get a new bra, slip & camisole. I've been debating whether I should wear one there while shopping for one. Well, I'll know by the weekend - will keep you posted.

RachelDenise
04-18-2006, 06:25 AM
I have "underdressed" many times to go shopping and just love the feeling. I don't think anyone has noticed but it does keep you on your toes. I haven't worn my breastforms as yet (mostly because they are very large) but I have worn various bras and even under just a dark shirt.

RhondaLynn
04-18-2006, 07:41 AM
I did it ! I went to WalMart around 06:30 this am. I'd been wearing a dark green wrap skirt w/ off-black thigh-highs & brown strapped heels & a blouse, and a 38C bra with the cups not quite filled out w/ water bag breasts. I have 2 sets of silicone forms, but one pair are too small for my adventure, and the other set are far too large. I much prefer water bag breasts - you can custom-tailor their size to your taste and/or bra, and they're disposable.

Anyway, I pulled on a pair of jeans & put a thick cordoroy shirt over my bra & breasts, not tucking it in. I took my skirt & heels w/ me - I was going to change in the van before coming home.

I shopped for about 20 minutes - people were beginning to roll in as 07:00 approached. I browsed through the lingerie & found two 38C bras - a white Hanes Natural Lift underwire and a black Vassarette Soft & Simple stretch satin softcup w/o underwire. Sheesh - they had so many bras that I wanted, and the prices were LOW. But I couldn't be strolling up to the cashier w/ $60 in lingerie and a set of 38Cs under my shirt.

I checked out & went to the van. Changed back into my blouse - it highlighted my bust much better indeed. Considered putting my skirt on, but opted not to. Strapped my heels on & drove around awhile. The seatbelt accentuated my breasts even more. It was great - the wind blowing through the van - I could feel it on my hose-covered feet through the shoe's strap-woven toe. I want to try on the new bras, but i need to get ready for work now. I can see another WalMart trip in my near future - their lingerie section had some nice items.

BonnieJG
04-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Hello ccrossd32

I offen go shopping with a bra under my shirt i ware a xxl T shirt or acamisole. and alot of times I put on a lilt jacket . Someting I put in my small forms in and it just look that I have a big chest and I work out. If you walk around that there is NOTING different no one will look.

Phyliss
04-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Ahhh, the first time out memories. What a thrill that was the first time I decided to wear a bra outside and go to a store. I was positive that everybody had X-RAY vision and they were all pointing at me. I sooooo wanted to run back to my car and hide forever. Took about two hours before I calmed down. I'm sure all the security cameras were watching me I was so nervous.

That was about three years ago, today I just don't care and in fact feel naked without one.

AmberStClair
04-18-2006, 02:37 PM
A big sweatshirt will let you get away with anything.

A few weeks ago in a far away town I was doing business in, I decided to go out wearing my Birkenstocks and no socks. My toenails were bright red and I was wearing a toe ring. Everything was out there for all the world to see (actually the small controlled world). I also had on a bra with medium sized padding, but it was hard to see under my jacket.

It was about 11 pm and a fairly small town so I wasn't too worried about running into too many people.

My plan was to go to the Subway across the street from the Hotel and then to the gas station on the next corner. I knew the counter would be between me and whoever was working so they wouldn't be able to see.

As I stood ordering some food it finally dawned on me that someone else could walk in and there would be no counter in the way. It was a simultaneous rush of excitement and fear as I stood there waiting. It seemed like forever but I made it out without anyone else coming in.

At this point the adrenaline was flowing so I went ahead and went to the gas station. This time there were a couple people in there, but I dodged them down different aisles and for all I know no one was the wiser. The short walk back to the hotel was exhilarating to say the least.

Amber

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:42 PM
The first time is always like that, when I was in college I went with panties and pantyhose under my jeans and like you said, in my mind I tough everybody were looking at me, but everything went right and right now I'm wearing lingerie here (public access internet).

Karren H
04-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Feels great doesn't it!!! Wear one to work most every day with a thong, thigh high stockings and a garter belt!! Under my business suit! Makes meetings in the boardroom more interesting for usre!! hehehe

Love Karren

LCD
04-19-2006, 05:24 AM
i love to underdress as well. i go to work in matching sets of panties and cami tops or bralettes. The best part is if your having a bad moment - boss is angry,annoying customers - all it takes is a thought and to remember what you know and they dont, and your all happy again.

Ahhh, the virtues of satin and lace :-)

Love Lesha

Phillis
04-19-2006, 05:25 AM
I wear a bra every day now since I got my PALS. I wear an A-cup with my breast forms and no one has noticed yet. I enjoy the feeling and it has gotten so I feel naked without them on. Ordered C & D size so I can wear a large cup bra under my clothes. Best Wishes.

rhonda jane
04-19-2006, 06:00 AM
I used to work with a guy who wore a bra every day to work. Since we had to wear white at work, his bra strap could be seen through the shirt. I even patted him on the back once to make sure.

Everybody knew he wore a bra but nobody cared or talked about it. People adjust. Live and let live is a general attitude amongst most all. It's only the jerks who would make an issue of it or even comment about it.

Congrats on your making the move to find that out. I'm proud and envious of you. Have fun with it and don't think about what others think. They probably aren't thinking at all.

Kathycd
04-19-2006, 08:09 AM
I have worn my sports bra under, felt good while shopping. Perhaps it is more the excitement of the out of ordinary that it give a person.

kathy

deana cd
04-19-2006, 10:42 AM
I can still remember my first time out in public while wearing a bra. I was wearing a womans' floral print top and I'm sure the outline of my bra was visible to anyone who cared to look closely. That, of course, only served to make the experience more exciting!

JoAnnDallas
04-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Right now as I sit here at work, I have black panties, pantyhose, bra, and camo on under my male clothing. It doesn't show and no one notices at all. Now I would not wear a padded bra like this, but a none padded bra doesn't show. Even a underwire one is OK.

sarah251
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
genetic woman at times have the feeling someone is staring at their back.i felt the same way when i wore my bra out in public for the first time very unnerving a friend of mine genetic woman said get use to it ;)

Missy
04-19-2006, 06:32 PM
at frist I too was uptight about wearing my bra out and about after several times wearing it out shopping and movies and other places now I do not have the feeling that someone might look ok now i do not care if i am out by my self but when i am with the wife I am more uncomfertable

Missy :)