PDA

View Full Version : thank you, tune in next time.

newForNow
11-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I just want to say thank you to you all for participating so actively in such a community. Lurking and reading here over the past days has really helped me. I think that whatever I decide I'm going to lurk here for a little while and reintroduce myself when I get more comfortable. Who says I have to be able to shave or go out to participate!? (I was feeling really shy and, well, a lot less pretty)

See you soon ;)

(now... it feels silly but, I gotta pick a name I like ;) I'm getting goosebumps!)

Amelie
11-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Bye,,Hope to see you soon NfN. It is fun on the boards, it's better than lurking.
So,, Hurry back,, we'll be waiting.

Love Amelie

PS-Why did you pick the name "goosebumps"?

Kaye_martin
11-07-2004, 06:51 PM
Who says I have to be able to shave or go out to participate!? (I was feeling really shy and, well, a lot less pretty)

You don't have to! Just be yourself, that's all :) , most of us have been through / are negotiating the same minefield that you are. I haven't even properly introduced myself in the forum yet :o . Anyway just lurk here some more and take your time introducing yourself, just like I am :) .

kaye

Amelie
11-07-2004, 06:56 PM
I don't remember if I said Hi to you Kaye, and if I did, saying Hi a second time won't hurt.

SO,,,,,,Hi Kaye

I see you are from Toronto, how is it for CDs in Toronto? Do you go out there much?

Love Amelie

Julie
11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
NfN, it's nice to know we've got a lurk out there looking in. :)

Julie J

newForNow
11-07-2004, 08:25 PM
I didn't choose the name "goosebumps" - just said I was getting them thinking about choosing a name. Picking a femme name to be referred to by will be the biggest act of outward acceptance I've done in a long time - it will be therapeutic. On a side note - I almost picked "Shy" - coincidentally and accidentally from my last post. I once wrote a story about am artist woman named Shelly who's sloppy signature earned her the nickname "Shy" - she was hot ;) Hmmm... maybe.

Another note - Amelie, when I saw your profile the first time I said two things: that bitch stole my name and damn, she's yummy. Figures you took my goth bitch title. Like I said, I'll be back ;)

Soon.

//cue lurking music

Jen_TGCD
11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
I didn't choose the name "goosebumps" - just said I was getting them thinking about choosing a name. Picking a femme name to be referred to by will be the biggest act of outward acceptance I've done in a long time - it will be therapeutic. On a side note - I almost picked "Shy" - coincidentally and accidentally from my last post. I once wrote a story about am artist woman named Shelly who's sloppy signature earned her the nickname "Shy" - she was hot ;) Hmmm... maybe.

Another note - Amelie, when I saw your profile the first time I said two things: that bitch stole my name and damn, she's yummy. Figures you took my goth bitch title. Like I said, I'll be back ;)

Soon.

//cue lurking music
Awwww.... don't lurk! You have too good of a sense of humor to hide away!!! :D

Tristen Cox
11-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Welocome to the forum!

Glad you found us. You'll love it here. :D

Love
Tristen

newForNow
11-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Awwww.... don't lurk! You have too good of a sense of humor to hide away!!! :D

That's the kind of compliment I can take well. Thank you!