PDA

View Full Version : The problem with waxing....

Emma_Forbes
04-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi Ladies,

OK a new problem with waxing - oh alright it's probably an old problem but it's new to me.....;)

The hair starts to grow back, albeit less forcefully, and it itches like crazy but I can cope with that. However, what it means is that whereas I can wear anything when I am smooth all over, I now have to start covering up again until it is long enough to be waxed again. And as I have very dark hair it shows.

How do GG's cope with this? Do you save up the waxes for those special events or have it done religiously every 4 weeks? Can it be necessary before the 4 weeks? Do you shave in between times? Am I missing something?

Any suggestions how to deal with this or my impatience until I can get it waxed again would be much appreciated.

Em (Girl in waiting)

jennig
04-18-2006, 06:03 PM
HI I no what you are sayind nice and smmoth for about 3weeks and then the forrest starts to come back to life. as far as shaveing gos between waxing no the hair so Iam tole needs to be 1/4inch to be waxed no I do my whole body and that 3-5 week stinks Iam going to look into lazer i thing

hugs jennig