Suzanna_CD
11-07-2004, 09:40 PM
You look wonderful Rene!

JoannaDees
11-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Very nice indeed!

Renecd
11-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Thank you Clarissa (yes, i could loan it to you) :) Suzanna and Joanna. First attempt in a very long time.

Hugs,
Rene

Stephanie Brooks
11-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Hi Rene!!!!!

Very nice, and with the holidays fast approaching a red dress is perfect. :)

Jenna1561
11-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Rene, nice photo, did I tell you red is my favorite color? Simply adore the dress.

Jenna

Renecd
11-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Thank you both Stephanie and Jenna. The dress is old but very well kept and I love it also :)

Hugs,
Rene

Lauren Richards
11-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Nice dress and hair. Looking good!

A CD who has been out for ages told me a joke recently that made me laugh.."How many cross dressers does it take to change a light bulb?"

Two.....One to change the bulb, and one to take the picture.

Keep taking those photos. Nice to put a face with those legs!

Bonnie-OR
11-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Very nice picture Rene, and I'll agree with Laren, you do have great legs, nice to see a face to go with all the great words. Keep it up girl, looking good, Huggs, Bonnie

Starluscious
11-08-2004, 01:45 AM
You look lovely as a female
you have me convinced you're a female all the way
nice body and face and complexion
hope I can cam for you sometime my friend
take care
and thanks for sharing
you're amazingly luscious as am I and the other girls :)

love
Starluscious

babe4life
11-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Rene, very nice. Also love the red dress :). Very nice colours.

"How many cross dressers does it take to change a light bulb?" Two.....One to change the bulb, and one to take the picture.
I think I can be counted as guilty in this party! :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-08-2004, 05:48 AM
Rene, lovely photo. Why do we love red dresses so much? :)

Julie J

Sharon
11-08-2004, 05:50 AM
I don't know, but my closet is half-filled with either red or black dresses, or shades of them.

Sharon
11-08-2004, 05:51 AM
By the way Rene(sounds like a song lyric, doesn't it?), you look great!

Renecd
11-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Thank you all for the kind words and compliments! :) Your encouragement will have me taking more pictures soon! Good question Julie. Most of my clothing is either red or black also but I do have one pretty blue dress that I might try again soon.

Hugs and love,
Rene

Renecd
11-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Thank you Julie :) I'm sure now that "the cat is out of the bag" more outfits will be on view lol

Hugs,
Rene

genevieve_ohara
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
You look wonderful!!

And I like the kind of smoky atmosphere...like a jazz club or something.

More! More!

Love

G

Alicecd
11-08-2004, 05:11 PM
You look great Rene. You will have to show us more of your wardrobe. Love your picture.

Love Alice.

Amelie
11-08-2004, 07:33 PM
You look very pretty Rene, red is your color.

You are a pretty "Joisy Girl"

Amelie

Renecd
11-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Thank you Genevieve, Alice and Amelie :)
Gen, I think the smoky at mosphere was from smoking all day wating football lol
Amelie, well more of a Joisy transplant...I still think of myself as a New York Gal :)

Hugs,
Rene

Sweet Susan
11-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Outstanding, Rene. Oh, yeah, the song thing, "just walk away, Renee........" so we can see your butt wiggle!

Wendy me
11-09-2004, 07:53 AM
rene, veary nice been worendering who was attched to those killer leggs worth the wait
huggs

Renecd
11-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Susan, I'm not sure how to walk backwards and take the cam picture yet so you'll need to wait a while for me to "walk away Rene" but thanks and thank you Wendy :)

Hugs,
Rene

Tonia
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Susan, I'm not sure how to walk backwards and take the cam picture yet so you'll need to wait a while for me to "walk away Rene" but thanks and thank you Wendy :)

Hugs,
Rene
Very Sexy Look.......;)

KIMBERLYK
11-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Your new pictures look great, I am going to buy a digital camera so I can post some pictures of myself. I hope to do that soon. I have not shared any pictures of myself as of yet, but I am looking forward to do so soon. Please keep sharing the pictures, because I do like to and know that there are other Ladies like me out there. I am hoping to go to a party this weekend all dressed up for the first time. I am a little nervous, but I need to do this. I want to be able to talk to other CD's and I want someone to see me all dressed up. Wish me Luck
Kimberly K

Julie
11-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Your new pictures look great, I am going to buy a digital camera so I can post some pictures of myself. I hope to do that soon. I have not shared any pictures of myself as of yet, but I am looking forward to do so soon. Please keep sharing the pictures, because I do like to and know that there are other Ladies like me out there. I am hoping to go to a party this weekend all dressed up for the first time. I am a little nervous, but I need to do this. I want to be able to talk to other CD's and I want someone to see me all dressed up. Wish me Luck
Kimberly K

Kimberly, welcome to this place I hope you enjoy it here, have a good time if you go to the party at the weekend. You'll have to let us know how it went.

Julie J

Amelie
11-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Hi Kimberly and welcome

Have fun this weekend, don't pick up any strange men. Lol

Love Amelie

Tonia
11-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Kimberly KKimberly Were the heck are you going maybe we can go together....

Tonia:eek:

Renecd
11-11-2004, 03:29 AM
Thank you Tonia and also thank you and Welcome Kimberly :) If posting my picture gives you more courage then I really did a good deed! Thank you!
I actually was out for the first time in years for halloween and although it scared the heck out of me at first after I calmed down it was fine and even forgot about being dressed and just had fun. I think that is what its really all about. Have Fun and good luck! Please let us know how you made out.

Hugs,
Rene

KewTnCurvy GG
11-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Rene,
How'd I miss ya sweety, great pic:) And love those legs (though I know your avatar shows more of this). Anyhow, sexy lil' red number, nice choice and a brunette. Love it!

hugs
kew

Renecd
11-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Thank you so much Kew :)

Hugs,
Rene