PDA

View Full Version : Whoopie Boobs!

Ellie
04-18-2006, 02:52 PM
When I first started fully dressing, I was drawn to the idea of making my own breasts (must be some sort of diy gene tied to the Y chromosome). I read about all of the various kinds, bird seed, water balloons, even molded fishing worms. The only one that seamed to be anywhere near the look of real breasts and wouldn't take forever to make were the water bag versions. Based on that idea I looked for a water based gel that would jiggle more like breasts and a strong balloon to hold it in.

What I came up with I call Whoopie Boobs!

Materials:
1. 2 Whoopie cushions. - http://www.supercoolstuff.com/items/pract/pj874.htm

2. 2-4 Packs of freezer gel depending on the size (found in the camping section of Wal-Mart and used as an substitute for ice). - http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd100628

3. 2 knee-high stockings.

4. Super glue

Equipment:
1. Scissors

2. Cake frosting bag w/large round tip.

How to (helps to have four hands):
1. Put the tip of the frosting bag into the opening of one of the Whoopie cushions.

2. Cut open the bag of freezer gel and place contents into frosting bag. The blue gel does stain a bit but it is a very light blue and appears to come out in the wash.

3. Twist the frosting bag closed and squeeze to transfer the gel into the Whoopie cushion. Do this slowly or the gel will find its way out around the opening.

4. Once you have filled it to your liking, clean out any gel from the valve of the whoopie cushion and seal with super glue. So long as you don't over fill them they should withstand a good squeezing.

5. Put the filled cushion into a knee high stocking and knot the stocking so the bag is as rounded as you want.

6. Invert the remaining stocking back over the bag. This forms a nipple from the stocking knot and helps hold the bag in shape once it is in the bra.

7. Repeat to make the second one.

8. Place in bra, adjust, and enjoy the jiggle.

The whoopie cushion is a fairly thick latex rubber so breakage should be minimal. Plus if you get a small cut or puncture the gel will leak slowly, not all at once like water. As mentioned before the blue die in the gel packs that I used was very light and came out in the wash but it may stain other fabrics.

Even though these worked pretty well, for photos I just use the birdseed boobs and while it was fun creating the Whoopie Boobs, for my birthday I got myself some PALS TRL1's (www.supergelproducts.com).

Have fun and if you try these out let me know.

I'd love to hear any stories of ladies wearing Whoopie Boobs out and about.

Toddles

Julie York
04-18-2006, 04:11 PM
10 out of 10 for creativity and inventiveness.:thumbsup:

But I can't get this image out of my head....

Wow great boobs! (poke)....PTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTHPTH

:D

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Wow there's a lot of work, but a lot of creativity.

elizabeth nicole
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Ellie you will like the pals much more than the phhhhtttttt sound !

Ellie
04-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh no!...Okay... for a second there I thought I had forgotten the seal with super glue step.

Still funny though.... "Excuse me ma'am but I think your boob just farted at me!" :lol:

The PALS promise to be a better solution but for under $10 these have a great look, feel, and movement.

Toddles

Faye Emmette
04-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Ellie, thanks for te instuctions and suggestions.
I made seed padding about 30 years ago from either wheat or sorghum & socks and they are still serving me well. After all those years 'in the closet' they are still my best choice but I remember when I had girlfriends, they did not like the feel when we made love and we were close.
I have c & p'd your post into Word to keep for when (If?) I next meet a woman and get close to.
Thanks again. :cool:

LaceyDee
04-19-2006, 10:08 AM
I can't stop laughing!! An "A" for creativity!!! You GO Girl!!

HaleyPink2000
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Woooo, you get 10 points for the project. Cool beans!

Joy Carter
04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Wierd Science ! Or "The Boob That Ate L A!" LOL LOL

Ellie
04-19-2006, 05:34 PM
A lab coat might be interesting. What with all the CSI style shows a "Naughty little lab tech" might make for an interesting and popular photo shoot. hehehehehe

The one thing that I found wrong with the Whoopie boobs is that the Whoopie cushion is made from two flat pieces of vinyl which when filled wrinkles around the sides. Without a thickly padded bra (wherever would I find one of those :p ) the wrinkles show through. I had been looking for some other container for the gel like a large balloon but the chances of breakage go up if the container is stretched.

As it turns out Super Gel Products has the perfect solution.

http://www.supergelproducts.com/gt01.html

These super balloons are $10.50 a pair so the total cost of a set of Whoopie boobs would go up to about $20. Still reasonable for a homemade set.

I have no idea if the ice pack gel would eat away at the Super Gel though.

Joy Carter
04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah 10.50 for the ballons but 55.oo for the wheel barrow in which to carry them WOW !

Jacqui
04-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Ellie, thanks for your wonderful instructions on “How to Make Whoopie Boobs.”

Last night after reading your post, I went to my supermarket "en mano" and asked a female employee where I could find a cake frosting bag with a large tip. She asked me what I needed it for and at first, I hesitated. But then, thinking quickly, I said, “My wife is baking a cake and asked if I could get this for her.”

The woman, probably in her mid 40’s, and fairly attractive, leered at me with disbelieving eyes.

She said, “It’s for you, isn’t it? You’re thinking of making those Whoopie Boobs! We’ve had about 30 guys in the last two hours asking where the ‘cake frosting bags with the large tips’ are. Then they wanna know where the freezer gel is and if it stains. Then, the knee-high stockings. When I ask them what size and color they want, they just stare at me and say, “I don’t know. It’s for my wife. She said to just pick any pair.” So I go to aisle 7 and pick out a pair of neon pink Queen-size. I follow them to the cashier and I notice that every one of them picks up a tube of Superglue at the display counter near the checkout line. My manager, seeing a run on the Superglue, tells the head stockboy to bring up another 2 cases; he thinks that Homeland Security just issued an alert on sealing the space between the front door and the floor in case of an outbreak of Bird Flu."

I interrupted her. “Look, I don’t think we’re gonna get the Bird Flu. But perhaps there are a lot of other uses for Superglue. I just want to get this cake frosting thing! I don’t even know what it looks like. I promised my wife that I’d pick it up for her.”

“What kind of cake is she making?” she asked.
“I have no idea, but I’m sure it will have frosting on it!”

Ok, now she draws near to me and puts her hand on my shoulder. I’m turning red and I think she’s really on to me.

“Look, dear. If you really want a nice set of breasts, this is what you do. You buy a little package of Quality 10” Round Helium Balloons in the stationary aisle. They’re 24 to a pack and they’re $2.79. I’m guessing that in the UK, that would be about 4 pounds.”

“Why are you telling me what price they’d be in the UK?” I asked.

“Well you know, there are so many of them over there!... So after you get your balloons, you go home and fill them up with warm water. Don’t make them too big! And if you overfill them, you can easily let some out until it’s the right size. Before you tie the knot, hold it up to your chest to see if it looks right. When you’re satisfied, tie a tight knot and cut the tip of the knot off leaving a nice looking ‘nipple.’ Of course, it won’t get bigger when you get excited, but it’ll look great in your bra under a cashmier sweater!”

“But what if it breaks when I’m out? Oh, sh*t!”
I just realized that I came out to her!!!

The idea of those nipples just got to me!

“Honey, if you’re really afraid of the balloon breaking, you can always double them up before filling them. The only way they’re gonna break is if someone tries to stab you with an ice pick, in which case you’d probably die anyway!”

Now that my cover was blown, I was feeling very uncomfortable and I knew I had to leave.
“Thanks for all of your help. I’ll try to find the cake frosting bag somewhere else.”

But then I just had to ask, “How do you know about all this stuff?”

She winked, gave me the CD Signal (thumb and index finger pulling once on her eyelash) and in a deep, masculine voice said, “So, you think I pass?”

Hugs,
Jacqui

Breanne
04-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I'd write more, but I laughed so hard that, gosh darn, now I have to pee!

michelle19845
04-19-2006, 09:21 PM
that's some of the funniest stuff i've heard all day.whoopie !

Ellie
04-20-2006, 01:08 AM
...She winked, gave me the CD Signal (thumb and index finger pulling once on her eyelash) and in a deep, masculine voice said, “So, you think I pass?”...

HAHAHAHAHA!
:lol:

Tooooo funny.

I didn't know that we had a Signal!

Zelda Noe
04-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Hi All :wave2:

Well, Carol Burnett used to tug on her ear lobe as a secret sign to her mother, so why not a "tug on an eyelash"? Cool, I think.

Dandy :thumbsup: ;)

Sarah Coleman
04-20-2006, 07:27 AM
Great idea. A 10 out of 10 for creativity

Billijo49504
04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm wondering where you'de get a bra, if you used those Super Gel Balloons. It said as big as the kid that blew it up.:cheeky: Hmmm! Could you imagine dragging those suckers around. Oppps! Over active imagination. Time for my meds again.;)

Nlenro-nu2
04-20-2006, 07:00 PM
You can get inflatable boobs from www.zymetrical.com (http://www.zymetrical.com) or www.cosmicoutfitters.com (http://www.cosmicoutfitters.com) That latter one has all sorts of boobs at reasonable prices!! But at www.zymetrical.com (http://www.zymetrical.com) I seen there was a boob molder unfortunately they didn't say what size it is!

EricaCD
04-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Ellie with creativity like yours, I'd just suggest that you stay away from:

1. Estrogen
2. Flammable chemicals
3. House plants
4. Domino's pizza and
5. My breast forms

Love to you!
Erica

Ellie
04-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Yippie! My PALS have arrived, just in time for my birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday to me!

hehehehe.

I'm off to play.

Sharon_Rose
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
I see all this talking about cool, neat idea, innovative, etc. What happened to the cake and the iceing? That really sounds good.

Tina Dixon
04-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Is it April Fools day again:rolleyes:

Kristen Kelly
04-21-2006, 08:07 PM
I knew a girl that used helium grade balloons 2 one in side the other for each breast form, honey to fill them and old pair off pantyhose to cover them. Not only did she look sweet she was.