PDA

View Full Version : To what degree do you crossdress

Gemma Rhodes
04-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi Girls,

Just wondering to what degree do you crossdress. I love to dress fully with wig, make up, jewelery etc even when Im not going out and I get an incredible buzz of excitement and achievement when I see my femme self in the mirror or in a particular good pic I have just taken.

I need to dress most days and weekends now but need a good few hours to dress and put my slap on and enjoy the experience, I can't just put a pair of panties or stockings on as it just doesn't have the same effect.

So to what degree do you girls dress and how often?

Gemma xx

Ellie
04-18-2006, 03:42 PM
When I started it was just hose and heels. Then I added various silky items such as slips and cami's. Once I went out and purchased a full outfit just for Ellie (v. borrowing my GF's) I needed something to fill out the boob area so I added a bra. I had tried makeup without dressing some time ago but it just doesn't feel the same as it does when dressed.

Now a days I usually fully dress to bring on the full effect. If I have the rest of the evening to be Ellie (v. having to go out later in drab) then I'll do my nails and makeup.

Yesterday I started out early (6pm) and stayed up late (2am) before having to wash off the make up and get into my pjs.

Toddles

Jenna6
04-18-2006, 03:54 PM
I don’t go out in public as Jenna... but maybe, maybe soon, right now I just dress up in the comfort of my own home. I have makeup but don’t usually put it on seeing as I feel beautiful without it and that’s the only person in the house. Also, I don’t use wigs… I’m growing my hair so I can style it different ways and look a little more natural. You can blame my mom on the long hair, when I was young I use too have hair all the way down to the middle of my back, of course I was and kind of still am a shining example of a Dead Head child :D

Janelle Young
04-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Years ago it was just panties, then it was a bra and panties, then a slip and some hose added to the bra and panties.

Right now for me, single no girl friend and live alone, I dress up pretty much most of the time I am home. Panties (I do them 24/7 unless I am in the shower), bra with silicone breast forms, and then what ever else. That might be a dress or a skirt and blouse. It could be heels and hose with that dress or skirt or not. It might be just heels. Some days I want a wig and my bad attempt at makeup, and other times just the wig. Depends on the mood.

Sometimes if I have the weekend free I will do color on my fingernails as well, toenails are colored most of the time. Just not right now, well guess I need to do that.

Jasmine Ellis
04-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I would love to say 24/7 but I do not......But nearly do. I see my Mum, 2 hours each day, and my bother comes to see me once a week for 30 minutes this is the only times I don't dress.

Anahis
04-18-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm still a novice in makeup and I don't have all the "items" so I only wear my wig, dress and heels and spend the day like Anahis.

Eugenie
04-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Like many of us, I've gone from lingerie when I was very young to a full feminine outfilt. My choice of clothes is fairly conservative, long skirts or knee high minimum. I spend as much time like that. I sleep at night in a regular nightgown. I like it in Satin or in nice polyester.

Early on x-dressing was mainly with underwear as a way to be sexualy excited and to get some pleasure like that. Now that aspect of my x-dressing is almost completely extinct. I say almost as from time to time I will dress very sexy underwear that I usually don't wear, (not comfortable enough for everyday wear) and act as if I wanted to seduce a "macho man" :p

No details for what happens next :censor: by me :)

Love

Eugenie

Deidra Cowen
04-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I dress up completely two or three times on weeknights each week. Then if I don't have the kids I go enfemme the whole weekend. I even run errands as a chick! :p

Lilith Moon
04-18-2006, 04:39 PM
It has depended on circumstances. For some periods in the past...most days and also got out in public several times each week. During other periods...including now...hardly at all :mad:

sterling12
04-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I wear my nylon panties 24/7, unless I have an appointment with The Doctor, or something like that. If not fully dressed each day, I find that I can "get by" lounging around in a Nightie, reading or watching TV.

However, more and more I find that I'm a happier person when I'm fully dressed. It gets to be a case of the "Might as Wells". If, I put on my lingerie..."Might as well" go ahead and put on a dress or a skirt and top. Since I put on The Dress, "might as well" go ahead and add the pumps and the jewelry to complete the look. It kind of just gets rolling and we just go all the way!

And, I really like my face fully "made up". If I go to the trouble of dressing, I feel compelled to add the eyelashes, to the eyeliner,to the mascara, etc., etc. I think once you are semi-happy with the results, it gets to be very important to do better each time and the behaviors become "reinforcing". For me, it just seems "mentally-inadequate" to just partially do makeup or some other girlie thing.

For those not familiar with that term "reinforcing"...look up B.F. Skinner and read a little about "The Behaviorists". I think you will find it enlightening. It seems to explain a lot about why some Cd's go further and further with their CD Activities, always striving for that "perfect look". (See Skinner's Hypothesis about "Random Reward" always reinforcing even stronger repeating behaviors).

Oh well, enough pontification.....gotta go get dressed for dinner! En-femme of course, silly!

Peace and love, Joanie

Debbi
04-18-2006, 07:11 PM
well, since i started dressing agin after a 13 year lay off, i guess I'm tryingmy best to make up for all the lost years of feeling as fem as possible. Even though I am out to a accepting AND encouraging wife, i limit my dressing to just a few special nights. lately it's been friday nights when we hang out together. but I prefer o dress ALL the way. from the fav shoes to the just right styled hair. makeup a MUST, earrings, bracelets, necklace, toe rings, a slight zap of perfume and and let the night be Girlsnight here at home.

although, when it's just me alone before she gets home from work. i will satisfy my needs with maybe just heels and pink shorts. it's easy to snap back in to drab boy clothes when she gets home from work

charlottejane
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
i agree with Gemma it has tobe the whole xperience otherwise it is a cheat, so maybe severaltimes a week or a gapin between

Paula G
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
It really depends on what mood I'm in and whether I have some time to myself. It can be anywhere from just heels & hose to being fully dressed.

Butterfly Bill
04-18-2006, 07:38 PM
It was in the 90s today (in April!) so it was a pair of guy sandals, a tank top rayon dress (regimental), and a little black purse to go to the grocery store two hours ago. Takes me less than a minute to get ready starting from nudity. Can't abide makeup, no wig, no shave on my face either (the legs are).I won't wear something if it is uncomfortable. I do this every day when I'm not doing work that gets clothes dirty.

cindybarnes
04-18-2006, 07:54 PM
I love getting dressed head to toe and trying to look as feminine as I can,either at home or going out.
I also am happy dressing head to toe but in a casual way,, just depends on my plans
But there are times,,,, like the last several months that I just wear my ususal girly underthings and fem stuff that I can wear while in drab.
Its not nearly as nice as feeling but sure helps till I get back to my normal Cindy photo tramp , outfit buying, wig styling self :)
I realy dont have dressing restrictions, like kids at home & my wife accepts Cindy usually, so thats not a prob,I guess my mood determines my degree of dressing. I know this may make me sound like a weirdo but heck thats who I am so please dont vote me off the Island ok :)*S*

Cindy

Faye Emmette
04-18-2006, 08:17 PM
I suppose I dress as if I were going to the supermarket in the early sixties .. or at least before pantyhose was invented. I am just skirt & blouse, short heels and hairpiece now but unlike Cindy, leave the girdle and bra at home when I have to go out (which is soon). :sad:
Don't go out at night anymore though I have some nice dresses with beautiful foundation wear to suit and highter heels.
And Cindy, I really doubt you'll ever be voted off this island. :cheeky:

JoannaDees
04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
The full gambit here. It could be all things including wigs and makeup, or just some clothes. Maybe just a few things, but always the "feeling". The idea. The concept. I don't know if I can convey this ... except to those who know.

Jolene
04-18-2006, 08:45 PM
The full gambit here. It could be all things including wigs and makeup, or just some clothes. Maybe just a few things, but always the "feeling". The idea. The concept. I don't know if I can convey this ... except to those who know.

You say it well JoannaDees. It is the "feeling" and I do know it well. I pretty much stick to undies and lounge wear around the house but I do wear fem jeans most of the time and panties all of the time. They are so comfortable......... Jolene

wendy
04-19-2006, 08:11 AM
whenever I dress, I try to go all the way depending on time. If I have alot of time, I will indulge in makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow, nails, ...), but if I don't, then I just throw on a wig but no makeup.

As for clothing wise, I go all the way, panties, hose, girdles, bra, slip, and outerwear.:D :D

for frequency, I try to dress up whenever I can.

Nikki Dee
04-19-2006, 08:22 AM
All or nothing for me Gemma...and every day...I get withdrawal symptoms after 24 hours.!!!
Love Nikki. x

Krystenw
04-19-2006, 08:34 AM
The only time I get dressed up like a guy is when I go to work. And even at that I think I have worn a dress to work more then most of the women I work with.
My wife doesn't like me wearing dresses in public so I have found several ladies pantsuits that she lets me wear to go shopping or to yard sales and such.
The only time I put on all of my makeup is if I have the day off and I have the time. Other then that just some lipstick and I'm off.
Krysten

BonnieJG
04-19-2006, 08:37 AM
For me I try to dress all the way head to toe wig, make-up, bra w/ forms and what ever fits the day a dress & top, or paints and a t shirt or sometime I get put on a real nice dress . I DON't go out I just stay in one day maybe
I try to get dress evey day with something even if for 1 hour or two when the kids is out. But evey night I ware a nightgown to bed ( the wife nows)

allisonrn06
04-19-2006, 08:54 AM
I rarely get to get fully dressed anymore-my wife was disabled last year and having her home has put a serious damper on that.I woulud like to have put makeup on this am,but it would be tough enough just getting my heels of and covering my hose before she gets down stairs,so i stayed with just hose and heels.But if i had time and sspace I would frequently get fully dressed including makeup and wig.

emma_bb
04-19-2006, 09:02 AM
i hardly ever wear y fronts and a string vest anymore but if i do its mainly at the weekends

jaye
04-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Some days its hard to get enough time to fully complete the transformation in full. Most of the time its just the clothes and wig, makeup ofetn takes a back burner. This is often down to time constraints. It would be great to spend more time en-femme, but theres just no way some of us can do it too often. Its just a case of take what you can and long for the rest on the occasional day when you can squeeze in a full makeup day.

Oh and if anyone is interested in cheap but trenday ad classic clothes, try Bonprix. There prices are good too, and the stuffs not too badly made.

Love to you all

Jaye

Tiffy
04-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Just depends on my mood. But, I dress to some degree everyday. I almost never miss a day. I love to dress even if it is just a pair of capris and a cami. Later ladies.

Kisses, April Marie

Kaelin
04-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Generally have to stick to male tops (except some sweaters perhaps) and male shoes due to my size and build. Will mix in a skirt or tights with these (I <3 both, find them very comfy) both privately and publically. No wig, no breast forms, no make up, no nail polish.

I generally manage to look at semi-decent, certainly odd for anyone who's never seen such things but not bad.

Naima
04-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Has to be the whole thing for me (Wigs/makeup/jewellery/skirt blouse combo or gowns)

It's a real luxury to put on my satin blouse and satin skirts, put on my wig and enjoy experimenting with makeup =D

But I gotta admit i suck at makeup though >_<

Deanna2
04-20-2006, 03:18 AM
At any time of any day I'll have panties and pantyhose with a cami. I wear clear nail polish on my fingers and coloured nail polish on my toes full time.

I do like to wear a skirt and femme top in the evening. I also like lipstick and perfume. Occasionally I'll wear a bra and sometimes a wig.

ronda
04-20-2006, 04:18 AM
i dress every day i don't do makeup but i wear bra panties skirt heels and a top every morning i only do make up if my wife is away.:D :D :happy:

Lindahexi
04-20-2006, 05:33 AM
I dress mostly in the late evening when the SO has retired, I wear hose, panties and bra all day under drab, and the first thing I do for the evening session is put on my favourite shoes. It's hard to explain, but sometimes the shoes are enough, other times I have the urge to do the whole thing; wig, makeup, the lot.

TGMarla
04-20-2006, 06:05 AM
I will usually dress to the point that I'm fully done except for eye makeup. Doing the eyes takes a lot longer and is much harder to remove once I'm finished. Since removing eye makeup takes such a lot more effort and time, I only bother with it when I have many hours to myself.

MsJanessa
04-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi Girls,

Just wondering to what degree do you crossdress. I love to dress fully with wig, make up, jewelery etc even when Im not going out and I get an incredible buzz of excitement and achievement when I see my femme self in the mirror or in a particular good pic I have just taken.

I need to dress most days and weekends now but need a good few hours to dress and put my slap on and enjoy the experience, I can't just put a pair of panties or stockings on as it just doesn't have the same effect.

Gemma xx
To the nth degree---lol

HaleyPink2000
04-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Lets see. I dress when I get up in Girl mode.Stay dressed all day. About say 5ish I change into just a T shirt and panties to run around the house. Then evenings I put on a bra, clean panties and a nitie, or maybe anight gown. Sometimes I just wear a bra and panties set to bed.

Wigs are for times I'm not asleep.

This is my newest one as of today. LOL:)

Jenna1561
04-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Well, when I dress it's all the way: wig, makeup, clothes, jewelry, etc. However, I've also incorporated much of my feminine self into my daily boy life.

I wear only panties, toe rings, anklet, rings, bracelet, light foundation and mascara, and sometimes a cami under my shirt.

And I almost always use perfume - Red by Giorgio.

Jenna

dtride
04-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I am not good with makeup so I put on Just lipstick and all the fun stuff, high heels, short skirt, nylons, panties, lacy top and a wig.

EricaCD
04-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Femme undies most days, but when I get dressed it's "tutta la enchilada"!

Rachel Morley
04-20-2006, 09:18 PM

Well, to me....it's all about volume and intensity. As far as volume is concerned, I'm always wearing something feminine no matter what, because I always wear a bra and panties as my regular underwear. As far as intensity goes, well obviously I tone it down a bit for work. My clothes are always women's but of a more unisex nature for the office.

When I'm home I wear some pretty feminine outfits for a guy (even in front of Marla's teenage son) but I only go the whole nine yards and become fully en femme with forms, make up and my wig once every 2 weeks.

I feminize myself enough to feel girly no matter what I'm doing and where I'm going, but obviously (for me) you can't beat being en femme...especially if I'm going out :)

Kayla Smith
04-20-2006, 09:40 PM
If I am in my "everyday mode" I wear a bra, panties, womens body spray(rose scent), womans deoderant(matches the body spray),womens pants or shorts(when its warm out), mascara and black eyeliner, womens eye glasses, womens tennis shoes, polish on my finger nails(sheer pink or purple) and the only "male thing" that I wear is a short sleeved dress shirt. But as of late due to the fact that I have finshed my degree program, I have been also wearing in my bra a pair of breast enhancers to give me something extra for some more visible shape and womens tank tops or a casual womens blouse.

Tara Jordan Campbell
04-20-2006, 11:09 PM
For me dressing is like breathing......can't go without either for long......

The feeling of getting ready, shaving, powdering, poofing my hair, doing make up, adding jewelery, getting dressed, doing nails, and finally adding that perfume and lip stick..........ummmmmmmmmm the feeling of completion is intoxicating...the next best feeling is going out and showing myself off to the world.......

LindaTS
04-21-2006, 09:05 AM
I'd have to say 100%, 95% of the time. And I love every minute of my life wishing it could be more. :happy:

sissyboy jay
04-21-2006, 09:28 AM
I crossdress to what ever degree my wife and my budget will let me. I just bought a new wig, gorgeous, blonde and down the middle of my back. I love to put ponytails and hair combs in it and I could brush it all day if I had the time. I'm wearing it now and I feel so pretty. My wife is now starting to call me her little girly house wife. That made me feel so wonderful to have her accept me like this and consider me her loving wife now. Plus she enjoyed sex with me more than she ever has since I've worn the wig. We have our girly moments before as foreplay, we brush each others hair into really cute styles and it is so exciting. I'm rambling on so! sorry! Sissyboy Jay:doll: :doll:

stacie
04-21-2006, 10:40 AM
I dress from head to toe, Wigs, make-up, Hosiery, and etc

mskilmer
04-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey Butterfly Bill ... WOW ... I have so much respect for you! I wish I had your attitude. :notworthy:

When I dress I go the whole nine yards ... makeup, wig, the works. But I often wish I had the self confidence to just get up one morning and throw on a comfortable skirt and head out into the world.

It was in the 90s today (in April!) so it was a pair of guy sandals, a tank top rayon dress (regimental), and a little black purse to go to the grocery store two hours ago. Takes me less than a minute to get ready starting from nudity. Can't abide makeup, no wig, no shave on my face either (the legs are).I won't wear something if it is uncomfortable. I do this every day when I'm not doing work that gets clothes dirty.

Marla
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Most of the time I just start out with make up (my favoite) but eventually the whole enchilada.

Jessicafreed
04-21-2006, 02:27 PM
I go all the way when I can including bra, panties, skirt, blouse, and heels. But usually I don't have the time so I just wear bra and panties. I also usually wear women's pants or pant suits and heels when i go to work if I can. Makes me feel whole and happy.

Love,

Jessica

hmlaurie03
04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
but I do always have something on, a blouse, jeans, pants or shorts. and always a bra and panties

Staci
04-21-2006, 10:50 PM
I dress up completely as a woman usually 4 nights a week. I wear panties to bed almost every night. I usually don't wear wig and make-up unless I have a lot of time. Do wear jewelry and perfume. It is so relaxing when I am dressed as a girl.

Sally24
04-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Like you Gemma, I have to go all or nothing. Sometimes when I don't have much time, I've tried just throwing on a few things, but it just doesn't satisfy me. I've got to have the full make-up, wig, foundations, etc.. I have recently tried to get the "bare minimum" make-up down to 15-30 minutes. If I can get rid of the beard I think that is a realistic timetable. As soon as the make-up and hair are done then I'm in the zone. Then I can relax and either just put one outfit on, or do the "fashion show" thing and try on everything!

Love the different points of view!

suzanne claire
04-22-2006, 03:48 PM
I will not do it unless it is done right and I am completely dressed ,otherwise it would be a waste of time and efforts.Iam an occasional dresser but probably spend more time,money and effort in planning than actually doing.:cool:

MsEva
04-22-2006, 03:53 PM
I guess I am a bit spoiled as I have most mornings to dress all the way. I feel complete with undergarments, full makeup, wig, and a nice outfit. That way I feel like the way I imagine myself to be.

Siobhan Marie
04-22-2006, 04:41 PM
I started off with panties, lingerie and nightwear (wear panties 24/7 and sleep in nighties), my needs are changing to the degree that I shave my legs and want a nice wardrobe, footwear and a good wig. Will get there one day.

Lisa Renee
04-22-2006, 06:49 PM
I too have to have all or nothing. I am dressed almost all the time except to work in drab. I don't get anything out of just wearing one or two items. So its fully dressed, always with some make up. I have longer hair which is in a pony tail in drap, but styled other times, so don't have to mess with a wig. Even though I also do enjoy just being in a bra and panties, but always with my hair styled and make up

michelle19845
04-22-2006, 08:20 PM
i dress atleast in bra and panties.have good time sleeping when just panties and slip.i don't always get the time to dress in full ,but when i do it's the whole 9 yards head to toe.

SarahHall
04-24-2006, 04:45 PM
When I can I will dress all out, but I always wear panties and keep my toenails polished and at least sleep in panties and a nighty. Sarah.

Leslie16
04-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Everything. Undies, corset, waistcinchers, breast forms, pantyhose, heels, skirt and blouse or dress, wig, makeup, earrings, watch(!), belt, bracelet, perfume (when I can). Used to do it quickly, but its gotten so that it takes HOURS now!

Stephianie
04-24-2006, 05:01 PM
hello all
I love to respond to this thread,
I love to get all dresss up , but for the most part im in panties 24 / 7 and sleep in a nighty most nights, i keep my toes polished or panited. and am in the prossess of having no hair on my body as im having Lazier Hair Removal done.

(i'm to the fourth trement and i can really tell a difference now should only need two more ,This hurts like crap on the face,but is nothing for the chest or legs) I know some one would ask ....:cool:

Joy Carter
04-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Just knickers 24/7 for now we have not had our big talks yet. Film at elleven !

nikisbest
04-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Just depends on my mood. But, I dress to some degree everyday. I almost never miss a day. I love to dress even if it is just a pair of capris and a cami. Later ladies.

Kisses, April Marie

I have to agree with April, depends on the mood, but I wear panties and bra everyday. Panties 24/7, and a bra after work at least.
Niki:happy:

janedoe311
04-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I am rarely by myself. Once in a while my wife leaves with the kids for shopping or a party and leaves me to work on the house. I have to get work done so I do not have much time to dress. If I do anything I just wear something that does not show. Sometimes I will put on a dress and wig for a few minutes, but no makeup no point in that, do not like looking at myself. About twice a year she is gone for the night visiting her sister with the kids, so they can see their cousin. I wore panties and a bra and forms all day when she was gone for that night. I like wearing skirts and dresses do not like the constructiveness of pants; wish I could do it every day. When I get home I take my pants off and put on sweat pants. Told my wife I would like one of those male skirts but got a face. There is or was a company that makes skirts form men like kilts but not quite. My kids would not mind would I call it a kilt!

By the way kilts are nine yards or more of heavy pleated wool. There are sites that show how they are put on. Back in the old days in Scotland one sleeped ,worked and went to war in them and it was cold there so they had to be heavy, they had no underwear.

Kate Simmons
04-28-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm Ericka 75% of the time, including sleeping. The other 25% for working or visiting the family, I'm Richard. More or less a way of life to me. Ericka

Nexis
05-01-2006, 06:12 PM
In answer to you. I dress up asoften as I can. When ever I can few free days I go shopping.movies ect. Sometimes just in the evening to admire my self.So enjoy yuorself girl as often as possible. Nexis

btmgrl6
05-01-2006, 06:33 PM
When I dress it's all the way. from wig to pumps.

Deanna2
05-01-2006, 06:43 PM
As someone in another thread once said 'I don't wear women's clothes I wear my clothes'. Hence, I'm not sure that I crossdress at all.

Xandra
05-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, it varies! A few months ago I would dress exclusively on a Friday or a Saturday evening if I didn't go out. Of late, however, I have been wearing something one, perhaps two, evenings during the week. Have not been too extravagant yet, but the impetus and desire to do so seem to get stronger (what is with that anyway?) Usually wear something simple, make up, and a little jewellery but have never been out in public. Buying a wig is the next step. As are photos.

One thing of which I am sure: Having access to this forum can only be a positive thing.

-Alex

VERONICARH
05-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I wear panties 24/7, but don't have time to dress all the way. I DO'NT have a wig or make-up so I ca"nt dress all the way, but would love to. But when I have a chance I dress in panties, pantyhose,mini-skirt and higheels. Hoping to get wig and make-up soon.

Clare
05-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Well, it depends on many factors, some of which I have no control over.

Basically, I wear femme lingerie as often as possible, outerwear whenever I get the opportunity and apply makeup/jewellery/etc, when I have time alone.

I'm pretty relaxed about my desires and ability to dress at different periods - I don't have the overwhelming need to be fully enfemme at all times.

Tabatha
05-01-2006, 11:36 PM
So far for me it is just heels and pantyhose.

AZtattooedcd777
05-02-2006, 01:06 AM
right now, it is dresses, panties, thigh high stockings, garter belts, wigs(wish I could have a real looking blonde one and a black hair one). I have got a pair of heels on the way as well as lip stick so I hope to not break my ankles trying to walk around in heels here in my place.0.02

Ashley Banks
05-02-2006, 03:46 AM
panties 24/7 and i wear ladys perfume, usually. when im home by myself ill get in full but if my wifes home i usally just wear some short volleyball shorts and a tee. i just recently told her i like to cd and shes really accepting of it but im still a little bashful :blushing: though we have the same figure almost so sometimes she askes me to dress for her so she can see what she looks like.

Ellaine
05-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Minus 5 I stay warm in bed in my nighty.
Above 80 and I'm in the shade
Above 85 and it all comes off
Just me and my painted toes and a beech umbrella down at the nudist beach with BG.

* Only twice actually. And a number of nosey men walked by several times with a quizical look :rolleyes:

unclejoann
05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
panties most days. bras and slips once a week or so. skirts and ruffles once a month maybe. lipstick for a few minutes every couple of weeks. but dreaming of being dressed everyday.

JoAnnDallas
05-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Since my wife doesn't know about JoAnn. The only time JoAnn gets to really dress up is when wife is not at home. Last time was about a month ago when wife stayed over at my sister's house to help with the yard sale. I stayed at home was able to full dress up and go out shopping on night. Otherwise, I get up at 6:00 AM and go into the bathroom to shave and such. since she is still asleep, I have the chance to wear a bra and panties while I shave. Then I take off the bra and panties and put my drab clothing on. Every so often I will put panties, pantyhose, and a camo on under my drab clothing and go to work this way.
Wife and I have always respected each others Privacy in the bathroom, so I can get away with it in the mornings.

Casey Morgan
05-02-2006, 12:48 PM
When I get dressed usually I stop just short of makeup. I might or might not wear jewelry. How often I dress fluctuates, but I try to do my version of the full getup at least once a week. But every night lately I wear panties and either a nightgown, sleepshirt, or PJs. I find I actually sleep better that way.

maid phylis
05-02-2006, 02:32 PM
since i joined cdi i have been dressing from head to toe enfemme.that means every wed when i get back from work i start getting ready to go into the city.as i always wear my lingerie under my drabs al i have to do is get a skirt or dress and get prettied up and get ready to go.i do all my make up in my car and when i leave the car at the train station i am all dressed and ready to go :love: :hugs:

gender_blender
05-02-2006, 06:00 PM

Umm, everyday, after my shower, I pick what I'm going to be wearing that day and I put it on.

~Charlie

Womanatheart1
05-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Hi Jaye - welcome. 1st post!
I am a weekend girl. Sat is a warm up to Sunday when I am totally free to be Stephanie. Sat is "partical drab" (I dont like that word -drab. Sounds too sad) because of constraints. Usually Sat I wear those wonderful efem jeans that shape and fit to a T, efem tshirt with bra and forms. Early Sunday is a lazy fem day with early shopping totally efem; jeans, t, bra less with forms attached, wig, ball hat, little makeup and enjoying time out shopping efem and getting a latie, cut flowers, antiques as a working girl on a Sunday. Sunday mid day I go more fem. Tighter stylish jeans with body hip/thigh shaper, sporty vneck or tank top under fem sweater, small business coat or colorful overshirt, heels, jewlrey and more makeup. Usually out to a mid day event, mall or production. Lite lunch or lite early dinner (can't eat much but enjoy chatting with the gg waitresses). In early. I am exhausted!! Tough being a weekend woman!!
What a life. I love the feel of being a woman.:)
Love Stephanie

robinLynn
05-02-2006, 08:34 PM
i always loves the stevie knicks look but now after been in a overseas prision i dont know what to do as i hahe cigeratte burns all over my legs