PDA

View Full Version : Life is so twisted.

Janelle Young
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I recently came out to a girl friend and she did the freak, (thread posted here a few days ago). A past girl friend found out about my CDing a few years ago and she was fine with it. So today this past girlfriend sends me an e mail telling me she is going to sell a bunch of her dresses on e bay but wanted to give me first dibs on them. She mentioned that she would like to just give them all to me but she is in desperate need of extra cash right now.

So can this get any more twisted or what. There is a woman who I am still friends with but who I can not ever be with and can not have a relationship with anymore (other than the just friends thing). She is fine with my CDing and wants me to get first pick of her dresses. Then there is the woman that I like, no, love and would love to spend the rest of my days with but she can not deal with the fact that I am a CD. I can also have a just friends thing with her and I think I will do that just because one never knows what may happen. At least for a while or until I meet one that I like and is ok with the CD thing.

I just thought this was so strange. The one I don't want, wants to sell me her dresses. The one that I do want, does not want me.

Have you ever had one of those days?

paulaN
04-18-2006, 04:33 PM
We've all had those days. Although I never had one of those days with woman. I've been with the same one for 27 years.

Karren H
04-18-2006, 05:38 PM
WOW, Life is srtange for sure!!! LOL

Love Karren

carolynhcd
04-18-2006, 05:55 PM
All I can add is that you should hang in there and have faith in the twistedness of humans. I have been astonished by how many women were ok, tolerated, or even actively encouraged my crossdressing. My present gf is very enthusiastic and bought me so many beautiful things for Xmas. Every woman I know knows that I crossdress and many of them do my makeup. I am in the TV industry (television), so there is always a make-up girl around. They are always the most beautiful and so kind with me. I can be a girl with them and they feel comfortable with me, complaining of their boyfriends, etc. It is just a matter of finding that niche in society where to more liberal, less judgemental people are to be found, e.g., the theatre, television, movies, art, music, etc. Get cultural and get feminised! Even ex-gf's who have expressed dissatisfaction at what they said seemed to be my competion with them for femininity have subsequently had no problem tearing my panties off. It has blown my mind, but there it is. Have a little faith in the perversity of the human mind and you will find thrills you could never imagine.

Butterfly Bill
04-18-2006, 07:52 PM
It sounds like she is now as confused about it all as you are. Her mind has just been blown, and it's going to take a little while for things to settle back onto earth and you can see what the new patterns are going to be. It definitely looks like this play has got a few more acts. I would just stay tuned, and giggle if you can't think of anything else to do.

JoannaDees
04-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Dress seller is a friend, no more. The other is not available. Oh well. Such is the life of a TS/TG/CD/TV/LMNOP.

Dana
04-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Its llike the song by John Melecamp sings ~ "Sometimes, Life is just too ridculioius to live!"

I've learned not to sit around staring at the ceiling trying to figure it out. Not enough time in any given lifetime.

I was speaking to a GG friend of mine this afternoon ~ she's at the moment caught up in one of those absurd, ridculious moments in life ~ and she told me, "Things just didn't work out the way that they were suppose to, or the way that I thought they would!" And, I told her, "Hey! That's been about 75 per cent of my life thus far to date!" Sometimes you've just got to laugh to keep from crying. You've just got to laugh at the absurity of it all!:heehee:

Take crossdressing ~ transgenered issues for example. I mean when you think about it ~ really think about it ~ you've got to laugh! Not at the down-side of it ~ the negatives ~ but just the whold deal! You've GOT to at least smile about it ~ if not laugh about it! It really is pretty funny stuff ~ or can be once we all quit taking ourselves so seriously about it ~ and just have fun with it ~ I mean its really NOT that big of an issue.

I think it would be great if God turned out to have a Great sense of humor ~ and I think he does ~ God just wants His 'proper due' ~ afterall He is God. I think He's like any Parent ~ He want us to be safe, respectful, but most of all He wants us to learn and grow ~ and just have a good time ~ and learn how to laugh at ourselves. And, if you can bring a laugh or smile to someone's else's life in the process ~ all the better~! If you can make someone forget their troubles ~ all the better.

I think cross dressers are good ~ in many, many ways ~ but if looking like a linebacker for the Detroit Lions in a dress ~ can get someone's mind off of their troubles, their worries, give them something to laugh about, smile about, talk about ~ all the better.

That's NOT to de-grade this "blessing" to being clown like level ~ that's NOT what cross dressing is about, (anyone have the answer ~ be sure to e-mail like yesterday) Its much more than just that. I'm just saying ~ chill with it!

Me? I'm retired military. Now that I'm back out here in civilian la~la land, Life just cracks me up! I'm having a good time. All the 'civies' are running to and fro, screaming and shouting, running and shouting around, and around in circles. Screaming like Chicken Little. I know! I understand! I really do! Those folks have a LOT on the line ~ they really do. They've more than a right to be scared for their jobs! To be "job~scared"

But as the old saying goes, "What are they going to do? Shave my head and send me to Vietnam (Iraq, Iran, Afghastain)?

Its all relative! Its all how you look at it! Its all about how you perceive it. You can look at a glass and say its half empty or half full.

Yesterday, I had to send my 1040 into the IRS along with a check for $1100. Its such a joke! Why? Because being retired military ~ their just going to send it back to me the first of next month. Like I said, its all relative!

From the time a child is born, until they're 18 ~ the average child hears 80,000 negative comments. It can be all sort of things. I read that, and I got to thinking about my in-doctrination into the Marines. I went through 3 months of getting PT'd (pyhsical trainning) and getting hit, etc. When, I graduated from Marine bootcamp, I had this little Marine DI embedded in my brain! Still do!

A LOT of the problems that we have in being a cross dresserer is that we've all got that "DI" embedded in our brain housing group! Telling us what is right and what is wrong ~ what works and what doesn't! What is, and what isn't ! What is suppose to be, and what's not suppose to be!

:rant:

Nexis
05-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Sitting here alldressedup.In a pair of blue slacks and blue and white blouse with 2"pumps.With my hair in a pony tail. All make up and nails put on.Getting ready to go to the mall and walk around and shopo. Just in heaven. Nexis

Jasmine Ellis
05-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi Janelle
Dear, buy the clothes off of her, you be helping out a good friend to you. The other girl, you never know hun, as she's thinking about you she may just come around in your cding. You have let her know, and not kepted it from her, that alone will be on her mind, and she must be thinking, you like her a lot for you to tell her straightaway.
I do hope it turns out for you dear, I'm thinking of you and I hope you keep me up dated.
:hugs: :love: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Kate Simmons
05-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Wow, That is a strange situation. You never know what women are going to do (with apologies to the GG's) but then sometimes neither do they. Add to that equation the CD factor and it's anyone's guess. Still haven't figured it out after all these years and probably never will no matter how many wigs or dresses I wear or how much makeup I use. I do hold women in high regard however because I don't know how guys ( even CDing guys) could ever get along without them. I learned a lot from my wife over the years and you can take that straight to the bank. Take care, Ericka

ReginaK
05-08-2006, 01:19 AM
We've all had those days. Although I never had one of those days with woman. I've been with the same one for 27 years.

Ha. Those days are every day for me.