PDA

View Full Version : Coming in from the cold

briana smith
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
The must be something about coming in from the cold that makes me really want to dress up and get all warm and snuggly. I was wondering if anyone else has this same feeling about coming in from the cold?

Karren H
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
NO!! Love to dress no matter what the weather and in the winter you get to wear soooo many more fem clothes!!! LOL and accessories!!!

Love Karren

Dian
04-19-2006, 12:11 AM
NO!! Love to dress no matter what the weather and in the winter you get to wear soooo many more fem clothes!!! LOL and accessories!!!

Love Karren

I agree, in the winter time there are sooo many more options for clothing to wear.

Missy
04-19-2006, 04:28 AM
no matter what the weather is i still dress the way i want to underwear shoe skirts or shorts or slacks :D

missy :)

Jamie M
04-19-2006, 05:09 AM
I wouldn't say that winter weather makes me want to dress more , however because of the agreement kelly and i have , i only get to shave my legs during the winter months therefore i'm much more likely to dress because of this .

In the summer i'm doomed to wear horrid opaque tights which lets face it , when the weather is warming up can be pretty uncomfortable ;)

eleventhdr
04-19-2006, 01:07 PM
But that is not the claasic defintion of coming in from the cold. Which used to mean selling out or coming in and trying to find some saftey in some kind of temporary safe haven which never does work becasue one can never be truly safe anywhere so it is probaly for the best to always remain outside in the cold so that you are not a sell out in and way or fashion!:.

Jay Suzy!:.

Faye Emmette
04-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Briana,
I think jeans, thick shirt and jumper in Winter warmner than skirts and blouses. But in Summer, I can't wear any longlines or corsolettes as they heat up too quickly and have to be washed next day !!
I find the Springs and Autumns are my favourite times.