PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any links/facts about cders being straight? ( talkin w/some jack@@@ now)

Mistress Frillee
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
some guy on another forum admits to being a red neck & thinks that cers are gay. I want to educate him. Anyone have any links?

Billijo49504
04-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Oh heck, just give him a big kiss and he will go away. :D Me badddddd! Anytime I have a Monday on a Tuesday, I'm really screwed up. Tell him to ask Ann Landers, even she said so...BJ

Bridget
04-18-2006, 11:00 PM
Why would a gay man, who likes men, dress like a woman? If anything, it would repel other gay men, rather than attract them.

Mistress Frillee
04-18-2006, 11:02 PM
He is a member of another forum that I belong to........ he can still believe what he wants, but I wish to correct mis information & mis understandings with facts.

Maria2004
04-18-2006, 11:05 PM
You can't educate the brain dead and committed ignorant but here is a link

http://www.laceyleigh.com/

I saw a personal quote from another CDer once, "It takes a real man to smile in the face of ignorance" So smile and remember "Don't feed the Trolls" :cool: And BTW Bridget is correct also.

jillinla
04-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Girls ,
Please

be more openminded
Msny CDrs, TSrs, are BI, or attracted to guys
Let's not narrow and compartmenalise ourselves in the same way the "straight" or outside world has.

"Gay" should not be so bad or scary
Our future is about alliances
We must not be left behind!
-
thanx for listening

Maria2004
04-18-2006, 11:28 PM
Girls ,
Please

be more openminded
Msny CDrs, TSrs, are BI, or attracted to guys
Let's not narrow and compartmenalise ourselves in the same way the "straight" or outside world has.

"Gay" should not be so bad or scary
Our future is about alliances
We must not be left behind!
-
thanx for listening

Maybe "many" but not -MOST- IMHO. I want to "compartmenalise" myself. "Gay" isn't "scary". Remember, "if you always keep an open mind, someone will eventually come along and fill it full of sh*t"

Jennaie
04-18-2006, 11:42 PM
Oh my, talk about brain dead. lets just close this thread.

Maria2004
04-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Oh my, talk about brain dead. lets just close this thread.

Lets not "close this thread, I 'm not "genetically crosswired" . How about "let's get real" Not all the posts here are -warm and fuzzy- . Some of us have "been there, done that"

Sophie_A
04-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Why would a gay man, who likes men, dress like a woman? If anything, it would repel other gay men, rather than attract them.

Because it feels right for me, to dress, and yes you are right, a few find me attractive, but most don't. It did lead to an interesting conversation with a group of gay guys in a club.

ashlee chiffon
04-19-2006, 04:01 AM
does it really matter? whatever works for you is important. It's a mixed bag with a wide range of variations!

Kathy Newark GG
04-19-2006, 04:24 AM
You can try to enlighten this red neck, but there's none so blind as them that do not want to see !

Missy
04-19-2006, 04:24 AM
some CD are straight some are gay and some are bi so what +?
if a mule sits and you want it to move it will not move unless it wants to:D

Missy :)

Gemma Rhodes
04-19-2006, 04:29 AM
Well I am straight and the majority of CDers I know are too.

I love women, I love everything about them, their clothes, their makeup, their perfume, etc etc so when Im dressed I suppose I am gay (a lesbian) but when In drab, no way Jose.

Gemma xx

DanaJ
04-19-2006, 04:35 AM
OK - I don't see this going anywhere - the thread starter wanted "proof", there is no "proof" that someone who already has his mind set will accept from a CDer. Sorry, thread closed....